Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
you wont receive any second AOR. However, they will send you a letter which will contain a date for your interview. If you cannot attend you'll have the possibility of cancelling/postponing that.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi,
I am in process of gathering my documents for quebec immigration.

Pls can you help me with what documents that needs to be sent with my application for CSQ and the correct sequence of this documents.

Thanks in advance.
mkshah
dwhnow said:
Hi

I called quebec office today.
They told me I am in line for interview
what does it mean?
how long it going to get the data for interview
I have not recieved any second AOR
is it fine?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
dwhnow said:
Hi

I called quebec office today.
They told me I am in line for interview
what does it mean?
how long it going to get the data for interview
I have not recieved any second AOR
is it fine?
Could please share your details and timeliness with name of your BIQ...

Thanks

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Hello

Assuming you are applying as Skilled Worker in Hong Kong, I recommend you to check this link
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/biq/hong-kong/dcs-workers/index.html

On this page you'll have access to forms, fees and the list of whatever documents they need is also acessible there. You only need to clik on the appropriate link. You can print a copy of that list and then start gathering all you can. When you're ready to submit, the address and timeline for processing is also mentionned there.

Good luck mkshah

mkshah said:
Hi,
I am in process of gathering my documents for quebec immigration.

Pls can you help me with what documents that needs to be sent with my application for CSQ and the correct sequence of this documents.

Thanks in advance.
mkshah

mahsae

Jul 27, 2011
Hi Every body
I live in UK and I applied for Quebec immigration under permanent skilled worker at Dec 2010 and My selection interview is in 9 September 2011 in France, unfortunately I've been rejected for the Schengen entry visa to France, I already informed to the relevant email address in Canada embassy in France, but still haven't receive any reply, I am planning to submit an appeal on my visa rejection, but I don't have any Idea about what will happen now? are they going to interview me in London? or any other places or they cancel it? I would really appreciate if any one can help me on this issue.
Thanks
Mah

sangeetam1977

Jul 30, 2011
Dear Visaexpert,

I am planning to apply for QSW. Can you please calculate the points for me and also suggest if I need to take french level test, if so then what will be the level that I have to sit for.

I am post graduate (Masters from university of Delhi)
no training falls under point system of Quebec
I am 34 years and 3 months old.
My experience is over 11 years.
Language ability I have scored 6.5 band in ielts (Is it mandatory to furnish ielts score to claim maximum points under qsw)
No relatives in Quebec
My husband is 37 years old and he is running his own business of Heavy engineering, He is Higher secondary. (What level of french he has to sit for as he is also planning to take french classes) also suggest on what scale his french level will be assessed for maximum points.
We have one child of six and half years old.
We have sufficient funds for QSW and as well as for federal apart from some properties in the joint names.
On what grounds visa officer gives points for adaptability factor and how the one can achieve maximum one.

Looking forward for your reply on above.