Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Webby said:
Hi JPMorg,

Thanks for the response. I Received the AOR on March 2nd. Can you give an estimate of when I will back from them gauging from your situation.

Thanks
There are 2-3 time frame for interview in this region, if you are on the piriority list, l guess you might be schedule for the next set. Or if you are more than the threshold cut point and you submitted your test scores under new law, you might have an interview waiver

jpmorg

Jan 25, 2012
Webby said:
Hi JPMorg,

Thanks for the response. I Received the AOR on March 2nd. Can you give an estimate of when I will back from them gauging from your situation.

Thanks
You are talking about this year, right? Unless you are on the priority list, it is going to be a long wait.

I had to wait for a year to get invited for an interview after I received my AOR.

HTH

Webby

Dec 3, 2011
Thanks xse2573!

xse2573 said:
There are 2-3 time frame for interview in this region, if you are on the piriority list, l guess you might be schedule for the next set. Or if you are more than the threshold cut point and you submitted your test scores under new law, you might have an interview waiver

Webby

Dec 3, 2011
Thanks JPMorg! I applied in Jan and submitted my test scores. A whole year wow!!

jpmorg said:
You are talking about this year, right? Unless you are on the priority list, it is going to be a long wait.

I had to wait for a year to get invited for an interview after I received my AOR.

HTH

Bihari

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have anybody experienced Video conference interview at NYC location. Mine is set-up for the same and would like to understand as I am hearing it for the first time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

B

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Bihari said:
Have anybody experienced Video conference interview at NYC location. Mine is set-up for the same and would like to understand as I am hearing it for the first time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

B
Haven't heard of this..but anything is possible with immigrations....I guess they cant find enough number of persons for them to send their representative down to NYC for interview hence, conference call...but this is just my guess

What exactly did they say?

Bihari

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They mentioned in the interview letter that it would be video conference. That is all I know. I have googled and could not find any luck.

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Bihari said:
They mentioned in the interview letter that it would be video conference. That is all I know. I have googled and could not find any luck.
@ Bihari
Please can you upload the whole communication letter from the immigration to you? so we can really better interprete what they mearnt

Thanks

Bihari

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here you go....

Nous avons pris connaissance de votre projet d'établissement au Québec et nous avons le plaisir de vous informer que nous sommes en mesure de poursuivre l'étude de votre demande.

Nous vous convions à une entrevue en visioconférence avec un conseiller ou une conseillère à l'immigration du Québec

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Bihari said:
Here you go....

Nous avons pris connaissance de votre projet d'établissement au Québec et nous avons le plaisir de vous informer que nous sommes en mesure de poursuivre l'étude de votre demande.

Nous vous convions à une entrevue en visioconférence avec un conseiller ou une conseillère à l'immigration du Québec
Wow!!!...I am speechless....can you speak FRENCH?...Because you dont know the number of people watching you and engaging you in the language during conference calling

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Bihari said:
Just at the beginer level..
Please try and work more hardwe ...you still have a little time before the interview

Goodluck!!!

rasein

Dec 16, 2010
Boston, MA, US
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal (CSQ) & Buffalo (Federal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/01/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
ekim8587 said:
I had my interview today and received my CSQ! What an exciting day! The lady greeted me and was not overly friendly, but not overly cold either. We went over all of my documents, she asked me some questions to clarify a few things, asked me about what I know about practicing my profession, a few questions here and there about my visits to Quebec and what I know about Quebec. All the while she was entering things into her computer and she said, "Bienvenue chez nous!" The interview went for no more than an hour, though I couldn't tell you exactly how long and it was completely in French.
Hi Ekim,

Please let me know what are questions asked at the interview, i am having my Interview on May 15 10:30 at New York, i haven't prepared anything on the French, my work kept me busy for past 1 year, if can give me some questions, it will be really helpful

Thanks

Bihari

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasein

I have the interview on the same date. Email me pankil.dawg@g***.com to talk more.

Jul 27, 2011
Hi Rasein and Bihari :)

Congratulations for the interviews! I copied and pasted a piece of my previous post:

<<<

My friend said that some of the questions that he was asked during the interview (en français, bien sûr) were:
- "Why did you want to come to live in Québec?"
- "Why did you choose to leave your country?"
- "What are you going to be doing after you immigrate to Québec?"
- "After immigrating to Canada, to which country will you feel most loyal... your home country, or your adopted country of Canada?"

Also, he said that the Province of Québec truly feels itself to be a nation, so make sure to focus on Québec province, and only a little bit on Canada. (By the way, he received his Permanent Resident Visa in July 2010! In case any of you are curious, he's an MD in Radiology, originally from Egypt.) Again, best wishes!

Hopefully this helps, and best of luck!