Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Anyone has recieved interview calls recently? I applied in Sept 2011 and no news yet.

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
brebu said:
Hello everybody,

Just wanted to share some good news from me...
After applying for CSQ about 5 months ago, they asked us for language tests, although my spouse put in both her English and French test results. So I sent my French test results in March and kept calling Quebec to ask if they received it. I was quite angry when they told me hey don' have an update.
When I received a brown envelope from them today I was hoping they would say they received it. I didn't dare hoping they would say I'm on the interview list, even though my spouse is a nurse...
And I wasn't on the list either... they just sent us our Certificat du Selection!!! I couldn't believe it. It does say on it we were subject to speedy processing because of her occupation.
I wish you all to get he CSQs as soon as possible too!

P.S. Does anybody know what the time frame should be like once I put in the federal application?
Thanks!
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brebu....Congrats! :)
I am definitely jealous of your situation...haha

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Webby said:
Any one know how to inform them i changed my address - do i have to mail, fax, call etc?
I received my AOR in February
I think it is better you fax. If you do not get any update from them within a week or so then call back and check to see if your address has been updated.

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
QuébécoiseHonoraire said:
Hi Shooting Star! :)

Long time, no hear! Hopefully you are well! :) I applied in July 2011 and haven't heard anything yet either... :(
Hello! :)
I know, I had been busy winding up my Spring Semester. Now i'm free until the Fall semester starts.

Do you know how long it is taking currently for the CSQ interview? I thought it should be one year but looks like it is longer than that.

Jul 27, 2011
Hi there! :)

It seems that 4,000 years ago when I sent in my application (when dinosaurs still roamed the Earth ;) it was taking approximately 11 months to hear any response. Technically speaking, I sent my application on July 12, 2011, but didn't get my AOR until later August 2011. I still haven't heard anything, but I've become recently more vigilant, expecting to hear something relatively soon. I checked the processing times on the Immigration-Québec website, and I pray to God it wasn't recently updated, otherwise they are only processing up to February 2011, which means a year and a half processing time. Yikes! ;) Cross your fingers (and toes!) that we won't have to wait that long! I'm hoping that we will have the luck of Brebu, and mysteriously find a CSQ in our mailbox!!! :)

calmblue

Jun 30, 2012
shootingstar said:
Anyone has recieved interview calls recently? I applied in Sept 2011 and no news yet.
[/quote

shooting Start: I tried to reply to your PM but for some reason it says I'm not allowed to reply to private messages. Anyways, I applied in Sept. 2011 too but haven't heard back yet. You can email me at the email given in my profile.

Thanks
Rahul

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
QuébécoiseHonoraire said:
Hi there! :)

It seems that 4,000 years ago when I sent in my application (when dinosaurs still roamed the Earth ;) it was taking approximately 11 months to hear any response. Technically speaking, I sent my application on July 12, 2011, but didn't get my AOR until later August 2011. I still haven't heard anything, but I've become recently more vigilant, expecting to hear something relatively soon. I checked the processing times on the Immigration-Québec website, and I pray to God it wasn't recently updated, otherwise they are only processing up to February 2011, which means a year and a half processing time. Yikes! ;) Cross your fingers (and toes!) that we won't have to wait that long! I'm hoping that we will have the luck of Brebu, and mysteriously find a CSQ in our mailbox!!! :)
I checked the processing times this morning and was disappointed to see that FEb 2011 Applications are being processed now. Seriously, yikes!

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
calmblue said:
shootingstar said:
[/quote

shooting Start: I tried to reply to your PM but for some reason it says I'm not allowed to reply to private messages. Anyways, I applied in Sept. 2011 too but haven't heard back yet. You can email me at the email given in my profile.

Thanks
Rahul
I guess you need to post a minimum of 10(or may be more) posts before you can start sending PM. I willsend you an e-mail anyway.

brebu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2012 (hopefully)
Doc's Request.
w/app
Nomination.....
May 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
IELTS Request
w/app
Med's Request
July 27, 2012
Med's Done....
August 5, 2012
Hello everybody,

I just saw that they took my money for the federal processing. Does anybody know how long it takes until getting AOR and medicals?
I was thinking about ordering the police clearances because they take like a month or more.

Thanks,
Brebu

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
brebu said:
Hello everybody,

I just saw that they took my money for the federal processing. Does anybody know how long it takes until getting AOR and medicals?
I was thinking about ordering the police clearances because they take like a month or more.

Thanks,
Brebu
You will be getting MR+AOR in about 2wks - 3 wks or maybe even less because of their current spped.
Go ahead and order your police reports ASAP.!!! Didn't you submit the police reports during your federal
applications?

brebu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
w/app
Nomination.....
May 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
IELTS Request
w/app
Med's Request
July 27, 2012
Med's Done....
August 5, 2012
Thanks for the reply xse,

I didn't have them readily available because I unexpectedly received my CSQ with no interview and extremely fast (about 3 months).
I will go ahead and order the police clearance right away so I have it ready by the time I get the AOR.
Then I will only need to do the medicals and send everything to them.
Wish you all fast processing and am patiently waiting to hear good news from everybody!!!

Best,
Brebu

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
brebu said:
Thanks for the reply xse,

I didn't have them readily available because I unexpectedly received my CSQ with no interview and extremely fast (about 3 months).
I will go ahead and order the police clearance right away so I have it ready by the time I get the AOR.
Then I will only need to do the medicals and send everything to them.
Wish you all fast processing and am patiently waiting to hear good news from everybody!!!

Best,
Brebu
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

papago

Aug 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-02-2012
AOR Received.
23-05-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
Med's Request
23-05-2012
Med's Done....
22-06-2012
xse2573 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Good job!
Ottawa confirmed that they received my medicals, and ECAS has been updated. Now the waiting game for "Decision Made" begins. Wonder how long!!!

brebu

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
w/app
Nomination.....
May 2012
AOR Received.
July 27, 2012
IELTS Request
w/app
Med's Request
July 27, 2012
Med's Done....
August 5, 2012
Great papago!

Do you really think it will be 15 months all together before getting the decision?
Since you got ur AOR within 3 months, that would mean 12 more months just waiting for a decision, sounds like a lot to me...

Also, does anybody know whether the Fast Processing code (I think code 130) has any impact at the federal level? Or is it just the CSQ going faster?