+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ)...pls suggest

docsazm

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Hello,
My CAQ approved but the dates mentioned for approval r from dec16 til. March 19.
But according to offer letter, it's sept16 till July 18.

What should I do now, plz advise?
Thanks

waitingwaiting

Aug 28, 2015
Hello Everyone !

I have recently got an offer of admission from Concordia University and received an acceptance letter via Email (it is conditional offer, that i have to take two english language courses withtin the first 12 months)..My question is, can i apply for CAQ using this offer letter ?

Thanks,

saif_jlt

Dec 5, 2016
Hi - PLEASE HELP !

I have filled in the online application of CAQ and also paid the Fee $110. Received confirmation of payment.

I could not download the forms as the link did not work.

Now I am able to login but i don't see a link to download the application copy to print and sign and send by post.

Thanks ! :-[

om31993

Feb 24, 2017
I have read that if I get accepted in my CAQ, they would send an acceptance letter to the nearest embassy to my location which I choose already in my submitted application.

However, I might have emergency circumstances that may lead me to move to another country. How Am I going to change the location where they would send the letter to the nearest embassy? Is it enough to apply to my Student Visa using their online acceptance while I move to another country ?

Please inform me with the information as soon as possible.

dolfin

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
om31993 said:
I have read that if I get accepted in my CAQ, they would send an acceptance letter to the nearest embassy to my location which I choose already in my submitted application.

However, I might have emergency circumstances that may lead me to move to another country. How Am I going to change the location where they would send the letter to the nearest embassy? Is it enough to apply to my Student Visa using their online acceptance while I move to another country ?

Please inform me with the information as soon as possible.
Hey, I am exactly in the same boat with you. I called Quebec immigration and explained my situation, the agent told me that I just call them if I moved so we could update the info, not sure how things go with visa center though.
If anything is up on your side please keep me posted.

Simar1994

Jun 5, 2017
I have applied for CAQ on May 5, 2017 and the documents reached on May 10, 2017. But when i access my file, there is only one message which is flashed that your file is now open, your file number appears at the top of the screen. Now its June 5, 2017 and there is no update regarding my CAQ Application. Please guide me and help me as soon as possible.

Jul 6, 2017
Hi,
How much time it takes to get a CAQ received ? I applied on june 6th, 2017. My document was delivered by post on 12th june, 2017? I am yet to get my CAQ application received? Please help me in this regard.
Regards
Dwaipayan

anwarkahlon21

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
9Hello all,

I mailed in my missing documents for the CAQ on 10th july, and the courier was delivered on 17th july. I was wondering how long it would take for them to issue the CAQ after this.

Will I have to wait another 20+ business days for them to process the missing documents? Or should I be expecting something within the coming week? Any insight on this would help.

Thanks!

Jul 6, 2017
i
9Hello all,

I mailed in my missing documents for the CAQ on 10th july, and the courier was delivered on 17th july. I was wondering how long it would take for them to issue the CAQ after this.

Will I have to wait another 20+ business days for them to process the missing documents? Or should I be expecting something within the coming week? Any insight on this would help.

Thanks!
I am facing the same .i mailed to iso .they said that they take 5-6 weeks now a days after receipt of documents
regards.
dwaipayan