+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ)...pls suggest

docsazm

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Thanks,
R u able to login now?
When u registered,di u recieve any individual reference no or client identification number?
Even I am not able to retrieve my user name..... Although using my email....it's coming authentication error.

JO@YC

May 16, 2016
TomNy said:
Hi everyone,
I just got my CAQ approval today.
My document arrived on 4th of April.
The email to notify that they start processing my document is on 5th of May.
Then I received CAQ approval today, on 10th of May.

Almost 27-28 working days.

Good luck to you guys.
Hi TomNy
Is 4th April, the date they acknowledged your document or the date the document was delivered to them?

mihachris

May 5, 2016
Hello,

For anyone who had experience, how long did it take from the moment they received they documents to acknowledge it online, on your file? They received mine yesterday, and still nothing.

Thank you!

Anthony2106

May 18, 2016
Hello everyone! My document was sent on 27th of April. It's been 21 days and I haven't received any update to my account online; neither confirmation of document nor CAQ decision. Should I phone them right away? Or what should I do right now....

JO@YC

May 16, 2016
Anthony2106 said:
Hello everyone! My document was sent on 27th of April. It's been 21 days and I haven't received any update to my account online; neither confirmation of document nor CAQ decision. Should I phone them right away? Or what should I do right now....
Hi guys
I called them and they told me that it now takes 27 business days before they open any package (i.e. send confirmation of document receipt) and another 20-25 days before making a decision.

Mikka99

Apr 14, 2016
I sent my documents in the middle of March and they received it in March 24th. Then no updates for many days. I called several times and finally they told me to sent a second package that was delivered to them in May 12. Today I suddenly got a positive decision letter w/o any prior notification. My take is that my first package was found. Anyway, it took almost 2 month for me to get QAC. All other people that applied at the same time got it 2-3 weeks before.

mihachris

May 5, 2016
JO@YC said:
Hi guys
I called them and they told me that it now takes 27 business days before they open any package (i.e. send confirmation of document receipt) and another 20-25 days before making a decision.
Seriously? This is like 2 months of wait time. What the hell? How is this supposed to be enough time to also get the visa? I'm starting on Oct 3rd.

Anthony2106

May 18, 2016
Has any of you who are still waiting for CAQ receive the confirmation of document receipt on the online application? I am desperately waiting for update...!

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
I applied online May 2nd
They recieved the fees May 2nd
My file was opened in May 3rd
Document recieved May 5th (confirmation from the courrier)

Im still waiting for any update .. at least if they recieved my documents

Any update for anyone?

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Chill guys.

I called them 2 days ago and they said it takes now up to 7 weeks.

which means If you sent your documents earlier this month, you would get a confirmation that they received your documents by mid June.

Lol..