+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ)...pls suggest

anwarkahlon21

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Is your also missing documents in caq , and you sent to immigration or not or sent by which date ,, in which college you get admission

anwarkahlon21

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Are your recieved any mail in your id that your documents are missing , they write which documents are missed, please send to us then we take decision

dixit18

Jul 11, 2017
my documents were sent by mid june ............they accepted ........i am waiting for the electronic version
Hello, can you share the timeline of your CAQ application? I applied the same time as you did, sent my documents on 6 June, but I haven't received any updates from them yet... not even "confirmation of receipt of documents". Do you have any updates on your application? Thank you!

MozyMozy

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hello Everyone !

I have recently got an offer of admission from Concordia University and received an acceptance letter via Email (it is conditional offer, that i have to take two english language courses withtin the first 12 months)..My question is, can i apply for CAQ using this offer letter ?

Thanks,
How's english language courses is going on with you? is this less harder than
IELTS ?

Vinith12

Aug 6, 2017
I have applied for CAQ on July 27th, but post applying only i realised that there is a spelling mistake in my family name. I had already courierd the documents, now how to go ahead and rectify it. Or will my application b rejected.

gurleenkaur1503

Apr 7, 2018
Can anybody help me??
I have applied for caq on 8th march 2016 and they open my file on 9th and the last mail i had about receipt of documents on 16-3-18 that i received a week ago on 10th April 2018 ! Can anybody tell me whn i can get notified about issue of caq in my online protol??

May 15, 2018
Hello guys,

I had applied for my CAQ acceptance letter on 5 March 2018 and they received my courier on 7 March. I tried to call them but they are not responding properly and I did not receive any outcome. So I resend new courier on 1st May 2018 and they received on 7 May 2018. Still, I did not receive confirmation mail or any message from their side.

Documents which I had to send in courier are:
1. CAQ letter
2. Offer Letter
3. Passport copy
4. Passport size photo attached on form

What should I do?
Kindly help me in regarding the same.
If I did not receive my CAQ letter then is there any other way to lodge my life.

Vishalsingh98

May 6, 2018
Hello guys,

I had applied for my CAQ acceptance letter on 5 March 2018 and they received my courier on 7 March. I tried to call them but they are not responding properly and I did not receive any outcome. So I resend new courier on 1st May 2018 and they received on 7 May 2018. Still, I did not receive confirmation mail or any message from their side.

Documents which I had to send in courier are:
1. CAQ letter
2. Offer Letter
3. Passport copy
4. Passport size photo attached on form

What should I do?
Kindly help me in regarding the same.
If I did not receive my CAQ letter then is there any other way to lodge my life.
Hlo sir i am also worried because i will told you everything because my same case as you please contact me send messege its my email id
Vishalvishalvishal1998@gmail.com

AAPD11

Jun 26, 2018
My CAQ application:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 17 2018 - submitted
May 18 2018 - I received the Confirmation of payment
May 19 2018 - I received the Notice of Opening my file
May 25 2018 - My documents received
Jun 23 2018 - I received the Notice of "Receipt of your documents"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will update my post after receiving final decision.
Any idea about the approximate date of receiving the final decision?

AAPD11

Jun 26, 2018
My CAQ application:
May 17 2018 - submitted
May 18 2018 - I received the Confirmation of payment
May 19 2018 - I received the Notice of Opening my file
May 25 2018 - My documents received
Jun 23 2018 - I received the Notice of "Receipt of your documents"
I will update my post after receiving final decision.
Any idea about the approximate date of receiving the final decision?
I received the final decision on Jun 28 2018. Thank you

abhigyan

May 8, 2019
Does the quebec ministry send any information or receipt of documents mail? I did not get any, although documents are received.