+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ)...pls suggest

sophiesu

May 15, 2014
tjax said:
Hello,
My documents reached by 31st of March. However, they haven't updated the same on the website. Should I be expecting result in this week? Also, are there any chances of CAQ rejections? I have admit from Concordia for Masters.
Hello tjax,
Did you receive the confirmation for the receipt of your document? Did they update it online?

Thanks a lot!

Mikka99

Apr 14, 2016
My documents were received in March 24. I called there on Monday. April 25th and was told that it now takes 22-23 working days. So, today is April 27 (22 working days) and I still see no updates online....

vivo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Update happened at 20 days for me. Now day 25 and still no final decision - was told it would take a week (as in 5 working days)after update. I will call them today to find out more.

capra

Apr 28, 2016
Same thing going on here. My documents were delivered on Mar 31. still no confirmation of receipt. I called the MICC yesterday and the lady there told me that they haven't heard from the mail department yet, and there's nothing they could do. I really don't know for how many more days I have to wait

vivo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Capra. For documents received on 31st March you will need to wait at least 20 working days which happens to be today 28th for an update email and then another week for your final decision.

sophiesu

May 15, 2014
Congrats! Thank you for your info vivo

My mailed is delivered on Mar 29th, still no update for the receipt....

vivo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
I suggest you phone in, report that it's been longer than 20 days without update, and agent should offer to send message to relevant department - that is what the agent I spoke to on day 20 just before i received update said to me. But I find it really depends on who answers your call. Keep the faith-it will come. I think those people who applied end of February or early March were more likely to get response in 20 days whereas those of us who applied later have had to wait longer.

Also I spoke to the international student office at Concordia and they were very helpful and reassuring. Worth a try calling the ISO at your college.

capra

Apr 28, 2016
thanks vivo. i called the ministry again this morning (22 working days) and was told that they would a message to the relevant department. the lady who answered my call said that i should get either a confirmation of receipt or CAQ decision by this friday. fingers crossed.

tjax

Dec 18, 2013
sophiesu said:
Hello tjax,
Did you receive the confirmation for the receipt of your document? Did they update it online?

Thanks a lot!
Hi,
I got an update today that my documents were received on 31st of March and that my documents have been sent for verification.
Fingers Crossed.