Quebec Business Category Processing time

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have applied under investor migration program in Quebec.
I had attended my interview in Montreal and got my CSQ, paid the required funds, submitted all the documents as
well and got my file no. on 19th April 2013. My file was submitted to Centralized Intake office (CIO), Surrey,
British Columbia. Got my file no. as well and the letter I got from CIO says that all my paperwork are complete
and my file will be forwarded to visa office for further processing.

I have requested for visa office being Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and when I checked online for my
file status it shows that "Application Received". Same thing is appearing since 19th April 2013.

Would like to know if anybody can help and tell me how long it takes once the file no. is generated to next
level i.e. for next procedures to take place and what are steps to come so that I can prepare myself accordingly.

Appreciate if somebody can assist me!!
Regards,
Viz

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vizsagar said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied under investor migration program in Quebec.
I had attended my interview in Montreal and got my CSQ, paid the required funds, submitted all the documents as
well and got my file no. on 19th April 2013. My file was submitted to Centralized Intake office (CIO), Surrey,
British Columbia. Got my file no. as well and the letter I got from CIO says that all my paperwork are complete
and my file will be forwarded to visa office for further processing.

I have requested for visa office being Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and when I checked online for my
file status it shows that "Application Received". Same thing is appearing since 19th April 2013.

Would like to know if anybody can help and tell me how long it takes once the file no. is generated to next
level i.e. for next procedures to take place and what are steps to come so that I can prepare myself accordingly.

Appreciate if somebody can assist me!!
Regards,
Viz
Hi viz,
Nice to hear from you. I hope CIO gave you two no. One is UCI No and other is file ref no which may start with EPXXXXXXXX , If I am not wrong.

Did you get any file no which start with "B" ? Did you get any latter or mail from VO ?

I didn't. From February'13, I am seeing the same thing "application received" (we received your permanent residance application on xx/xx/xx ) and there is nothing change till today. My VO is Singapore.

Hope if you know any thing will share here.

Take care.

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear viz,
The present estimated time of processing of your visa office is 43 month. So Cheer up man coz there is long way to go......

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Leo,

Yes I got both the nos. and checking on site as well but same thing like you have mentioned keeps
appearing :(

My visa office is Abu Dhabi in United Arab Emirates so lets c. when and if I get anything. Will keep
you posted.

Are you in the same category??

Cheers

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vizsagar said:
Hi Leo,

Yes I got both the nos. and checking on site as well but same thing like you have mentioned keeps
appearing :(

My visa office is Abu Dhabi in United Arab Emirates so lets c. when and if I get anything. Will keep
you posted.

Are you in the same category??

Cheers
@vizsagar: yes I am in the same Catagory QIIP. Still I didn't get any massage from SVO, so far I know they will provide AOR along with a file no which start with alphabet "B" ...

Did you get ???

Thanks.

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have just got the file no. with EPxxxxxxxx and UIC no. and my lawyer keeps telling me that from the day
file no. is issued it will to take approx. 2 months for medical and once medical is done then have to wait for
another 3 months for visa stamping !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I had checked the CIC website which shows 43 months so don't know what is going on, but if required
to wait for another 43 months then it is pure waste!!

Anyways I am doing search on other sites as well and lets see if am able to find out anything then will
update you and do keep me posted in case you hear anything as well!!

Cheers

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vizsagar said:
I have just got the file no. with EPxxxxxxxx and UIC no. and my lawyer keeps telling me that from the day
file no. is issued it will to take approx. 2 months for medical and once medical is done then have to wait for
another 3 months for visa stamping !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I had checked the CIC website which shows 43 months so don't know what is going on, but if required
to wait for another 43 months then it is pure waste!!

Anyways I am doing search on other sites as well and lets see if am able to find out anything then will
update you and do keep me posted in case you hear anything as well!!

Cheers
It's already 7/8 month I had submitted my application for federal part. Only get the UCI and FILE NO. start with EP.

Who knows when the MR and other request will come.......

Thanks and keep posting.

beantit

Dec 3, 2012
Hi,

I got my CSQ and submitted my files to Federal early May 2013 but have not received AOR. Do you know how much time I need to wait for AOR? Thanks!

beantit

Dec 3, 2012
Dear Leo and Viz,

I am in the same category with you guys, but I am a few months behind you. I am still waiting for AOR. I see you mentioned UCI No, what does it mean?

Hope to get experience from you guys. Thanks and best luck!

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beantit said:
Dear Leo and Viz,

I am in the same category with you guys, but I am a few months behind you. I am still waiting for AOR. I see you mentioned UCI No, what does it mean?

Hope to get experience from you guys. Thanks and best luck!
Hi Beantit,

Please note UCI No. is file no. you get from CIO (central intake office) this is after you have
paid the money and submitted all the forms to CIO. Once you get the EPxxxxx no. then you
will be able to trace your file online.

Here are my details for your info. and hope it helps you and will appreciate if you can
share your details as well and which office have you applied from.

06/10/2010 - Got confirmation of submission of initial file
25/07/2012 - Got letter to attend the interview in Montreal
29/11/2012 - Attended Interview in Montreal with Family.
15/01/2013 - Payment of CAD 120,000.00 done to MICC
22/02/2013 - Got my CSQ Certificate (for me and family)
30/03/2013 - Submitted all the required forms to CIO, Sydney, Canada
19/04/2013 - Got file no. starting with EP00000000 /UCI No.

FYI my visa office is Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Now waiting and waiting and waiting and nobody knows when we will our turn come
some of people in this forum are waiting for more than 2 years as well.

So god bless us all and let us have patience for our turn to come.

All the best and god bless !!!

Viz

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vizsagar said:
Hi Beantit,

Please note UCI No. is file no. you get from CIO (central intake office) this is after you have
paid the money and submitted all the forms to CIO. Once you get the EPxxxxx no. then you
will be able to trace your file online.

Here are my details for your info. and hope it helps you and will appreciate if you can
share your details as well and which office have you applied from.

06/10/2010 - Got confirmation of submission of initial file
25/07/2012 - Got letter to attend the interview in Montreal
29/11/2012 - Attended Interview in Montreal with Family.
15/01/2013 - Payment of CAD 120,000.00 done to MICC
22/02/2013 - Got my CSQ Certificate (for me and family)
30/03/2013 - Submitted all the required forms to CIO, Sydney, Canada
19/04/2013 - Got file no. starting with EP00000000 /UCI No.

FYI my visa office is Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

Now waiting and waiting and waiting and nobody knows when we will our turn come
some of people in this forum are waiting for more than 2 years as well.

So god bless us all and let us have patience for our turn to come.

All the best and god bless !!!

Viz
I got my UCI and file no on first week of February after then I didn't receive any thing from them.

May almighty Allah bless us all.

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Leo,

Which is your visa office?
Mine is Abu Dhabi though.

Regards,
Viz

beantit

Dec 3, 2012
Hi Viz,

Thanks for sharing info.

Your case is quite fast. Submit on 30/3 and get file No on 19/4! I submitted my file on 9/5/2013 but have not received file no till now.

All the best,

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Beantit,

Thanks and hoping that all of us get things done immediately !!

Can you share your timeline and your visa office and where are you from?

Regards,
Viz