+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

letoncse

Nov 29, 2015
sidhu12345 said:
Mine was received on 5 Nov, 14:58 by seydou m, Don`t know wats happening. Really Tensed & confused.
Mine was received on 6 Nov, 4:03 by J FRANCOIS. Not charged yet. Feeling tensed ....

aquaman0423

Oct 2, 2014
letoncse said:
Mine was received on 6 Nov, 4:03 by J FRANCOIS. Not charged yet. Feeling tensed ....
please check the payment form if you filled up correctly. One member application was returned due to error on the amount to be paid. Another member, he forgot to sign the payment form, probably he is not the owner of the credit card. Then another, credit card transaction failed 3x.

Most of them, have problem with payment form or transaction. By the way, their application received dates are from Nov. 4-6 period. So, if you are not receiving back your application, there is still hope. :)

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aquaman0423 said:
please check the payment form if you filled up correctly. One member application was returned due to error on the amount to be paid. Another member, he forgot to sign the payment form, probably he is not the owner of the credit card. Then another, credit card transaction failed 3x.

Most of them, have problem with payment form or transaction. By the way, their application received dates are from Nov. 4-6 period. So, if you are not receiving back your application, there is still hope. :)
+1.

There's also another applicant who forgot to sign his application form :(.

letoncse

Nov 29, 2015
Lammawitch said:
+1.

There's also another applicant who forgot to sign his application form :(.
I checked my payment form that is ok. There have card holder signature & all is correct but still not charged yet !!

sidhu12345

Nov 28, 2014
aquaman0423 said:

Please anyone help, how to check that your application is returned or not.
or how can we contact quebec immigration & what is there reply time if contacted through email.

RachelRichard

Star Member
Dec 5, 2015
Hi All,

Appreciate if you can be able to calculate our points for Quebec migration.
As unfortunately, the points system is in French.

Please refer below the ff:

1.) Status: Married
2.) Level of Education: Bachelor of Computer Engineering (5 years of study), Equivalent to Canada (4 years bachelor)
3.) Occupation: IT Engineer/System Administrator
4.) Years of Experience: 8 years (Singapore)
5.) IELTS score: 6.5 each of all categories. (No French taken)
6.) Age: 38 years old

Thank you all in advance and hoping for your response on the above query.

Have a great day ahead

dragos

Jul 1, 2015
My application was received on Nov 9th. Fee charged on Dec 4th.

Anyone knows what next steps are and how much they take?

biggz

Dec 5, 2015
kanarf said:
My journey started April 2012. Received aor July 2013, document request oct 2013, submitted doc Nov 2013. Followed up on documents April 2014 and received confirmation. Dec 2014 I received email that I am on interview wait list. July 2015 I received an email which stated that interview process would be waived if I submit French language certificate. I responded and informed them that I did not sit a French exam but was taking classes. Another email came in about 2 hours later advising me that I should continue study the language and that they we're uncertain when a mission would come to my country. I was not satisfied because a friend of mine from my country was getting the same email as me expect the one that said not sure when a mission was coming to my country. That friend received telephone interview so being persistent I emailed 2 days after my last email and requested a telephone interview. A response came back the same day that I did not have enough points for a telephone interview and I should continue study for when for mission. Then Sept 3 I came home from work n saw big brown envelope. Before I opened I started to scream before I open because I knew it had to be my csq. Then I open the envelope with hands shaking and all. BAMMMMM.......it was the simplest and most significant document......my CSQ. I had to kneel down and thank God for his mercies#mycsqjourney

letoncse

Nov 29, 2015
Indian4u said:
My application reached on Nov 9 th 0930 am . But there is no news yet. Anybody in the same situation? ::)
Any one got any Rejected notification or email whose application received period on Nov 4 - Nov 6 by QC? Any hope Nov 6 application ?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RachelRichard said:
Hi All,

Appreciate if you can be able to calculate our points for Quebec migration.
As unfortunately, the points system is in French.

Please refer below the ff:

1.) Status: Married
2.) Level of Education: Bachelor of Computer Engineering (5 years of study), Equivalent to Canada (4 years bachelor)
3.) Occupation: IT Engineer/System Administrator
4.) Years of Experience: 8 years (Singapore)
5.) IELTS score: 6.5 each of all categories. (No French taken)
6.) Age: 38 years old

Thank you all in advance and hoping for your response on the above query.

Have a great day ahead
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/qsw-the-basics-t354578.0.html;msg4691749#msg4691749

neelita07

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June '14
Nomination.....
October '14
AOR Received.
December '14
Hello all,

I am new here...can someone help me with few information?

I wanted to apply for QSWP in next Jan, 2016.
I have given my IELTS in Dec, 2013. Can I use that result for this program? cause this December it will be 2 years. Or I should sit for the exam again?

And how this program works? is it like FSWP or EE? Do I need to submit everything online? And does anyone have the link to required documents for applying?

Thanks in advance.

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neelita07 said:
Hello all,

I am new here...can someone help me with few information?

I wanted to apply for QSWP in next Jan, 2016.
I have given my IELTS in Dec, 2013. Can I use that result for this program? cause this December it will be 2 years. Or I should sit for the exam again? It's obvious that your IELTS will be expired before Jan 2016,so you have to retake the exam.

And how this program works? is it like FSWP or EE? Like FSWP,First come,first served.
Do I need to submit everything online? No one knows yet,but it would be an online system,so probably YES!
And does anyone have the link to required documents for applying? Below
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/qsw-the-basics-t354578.0.html

Thanks in advance.
Hi,see my answers in red.

m81

Star Member
Apr 7, 2012
Montréal
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (NS)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2016
Med's Done....
29-07-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
LANDED..........
In-land
shisdew said:
Dear All ,
The bellow response i received after 5 years! What does it mean?????
only thing i understood is send everything as current to them again. Expert advice please i have no lawyer!!!
"
Monsieur,
Nous avons bien reçu votre demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec. Cependant, les
documents qui ont été soumis à l'appui de votre demande ne permettent pas d'établir que vous, et
les membres de votre famille le cas échéant, répondez aux exigences prévues par la Loi sur
l'immigration au Québec et le Règlement sur la sélection des ressortissants étrangers. Nous avons
donc l'intention de rejeter votre demande.
Nous vous demandons de nous transmettre tous les documents indiqués à l’Annexe A ci-jointe et
de nous informer de tout changement survenu dans votre situation personnelle, depuis la date de
dépôt de votre demande, en remplissant l’Annexe B ci-jointe.
Nous devons recevoir avant le 2 mars 2016, dans un seul envoi transmis par courrier
postal :
 tous les documents demandés, dans le format exigé, indiqués à l’Annexe A;
 l’Annexe B, dûment remplie, signée, datée et accompagnée de tous les documents
nécessaires à la mise à jour de votre dossier;
 la Fiche d’accompagnement ci-jointe.
Vous devez faire parvenir votre envoi à l’adresse suivante :
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage,
Montréal, Québec H2Y 1T8
Si vous n'êtes pas en mesure de fournir un ou des documents exigés, vous devez présenter par
écrit et de façon détaillée les motifs valables qui justifient cette impossibilité.
À défaut de recevoir avant le 2 mars 2016 tous les documents exigés ou une explication écrite
jugée valable par le Ministère justifiant l'impossibilité de transmettre un ou des documents, votre
demande de certificat de sélection sera rejetée conformément à la Loi sur l’immigration au
Québec, et ce, sans aucun autre avis.
Nous rendrons notre décision sur réception de votre envoi, et ce, même si le délai maximal
accordé n’est pas expiré.
Nous vous remercions de votre collaboration et de l’intérêt que vous manifestez pour le Québec.
Veuillez recevoir, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées.
"
It is quite stressful to receive this type of message, I have been there. I actually had to retrieve documents from three different countries, so I was ready to give up on this and try another route. However, I sent them what I could, and I added a letter explaining why I could not provide two documents and why I provided one that may not be accepte (I could only get a copy, and I showed them proof that I tried to get the original). To make a long story short, they did give me my CSQ. I hardly believed it.

So whatever you give them, if you believe that they may refuse some, do provide them with detailed letter explaining all the Why and How. Detailed as in pertinent point, but dont make it too long. You surely dont want the agent to get bored anyway.

I truly hope this helps. The journey is long, so it's hard to receive a rejection letter.

yulia_uk

Nov 18, 2015
Lammawitch said:
Paris will eventually return your application to you, because a) Paris doesn't deal with CSQ applications, & b) the intake period was not open when you sent it (& even if the intake period was open for the regular QSW programme, you should have mailed it to QC not Paris. Paris would reject it anyway).

Basically, it's as if you never applied/your application doesn't exist. So you can't "withdraw" it.

Start over with the correct application, to the right place. The documents you sent to Paris will make their way back to you at some point (it can take months). In the meantime, forget about that & concentrate on getting it right this time :).

Good luck!!
Thanks a lot for your reply. I don't quite understand why Paris does not deal with CSQ. Anyway, my problem is that I am moving to another country next month. If they decide to return my documents to my current address, I won't receive them. How can I get in touch with them to change my address? Honestly, this whole situation is so ridiculous!