+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazaeli said:
what if the Canadian embassy in india attest and verify this?

does it again need to be translated?
As mentioned already, stamp needs to be translated.

Quebec provides specific instructions on notarising documents, depending on your country:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/list-authorities.html

fazaeli

Aug 25, 2015
the degree has been notarized already

the degree is from pune univeristy from india its in english,university degree stamp is in english
everything is english

only after notaraising
i have gone to mantralaya in mumbai,section of home department of goverment and put stamp on it that its partially hendi partially english

so my question was since everything is in english (degree itself,stamp of university degree) and noatarised as well

should i translate the doc again because of this circle stamo of home department of goverment or not?

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
fazaeli said:
the degree has been notarized already

the degree is from pune univeristy from india its in english,university degree stamp is in english
everything is english

only after notaraising
i have gone to mantralaya in mumbai,section of home department of goverment and put stamp on it that its partially hendi partially english

so my question was since everything is in english (degree itself,stamp of university degree) and noatarised as well

should i translate the doc again because of this circle stamo of home department of goverment or not?

Only French or English, all other languages must be done by an official translator that is approved and signed.

Also notarised copies is seen as a last resort if you cannot go back to the institution that have given you the degree to give you a certified copy. Or if you do not intend to give them your original docs

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
silasnjita said:
Hi Guys,

Given that one applies for CSQ as a single candidate with min points of 49.

I know getting CSQ takes quite a while, so one might get married during processing. How does one update Quebec immigration about change of status(from single applicant to married), what becomes of one's file?? How is it now treated?

Your responses will be appreciated.
You will be reassessed if married and points must meet the criteria or your file can be rejected altogether.

fazaeli

Aug 25, 2015
dude whats the difference between certified true copy and notarizing ? basically what a notarty does is xerox the docs and put s notary stamp on it
i have already did this process, and i got my original degree attested from the pune univeristy as well.

but for even make the docs stronger ,i have asked a friend in india to do the mantralaya of the degree and transcript which for this purpose he went to mumbai and in home department of goverment of maharashtra he got another stamp as you can see from the link
however the stamp is consist of two parts(as you can see from the picture i have uploaded) the circle and sentence next to it the circle stamp is in marathi or hendi language

so what my question is ,if after the mantralaya stamp i send the original degree and transcript to canadian embassy and put stamp of verification of canadian embassy is this enough? or should i again translate the degree and transcript which has mantralaya to official translator and translate the doc again because of that circle stamp which is hendi or marathi?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazaeli said:
dude whats the difference between certified true copy and notarizing ? basically what a notarty does is xerox the docs and put s notary stamp on it
i have already did this process, and i got my original degree attested from the pune univeristy as well.

but for even make the docs stronger ,i have asked a friend in india to do the mantralaya of the degree and transcript which for this purpose he went to mumbai and in home department of goverment of maharashtra he got another stamp as you can see from the link
however the stamp is consist of two parts(as you can see from the picture i have uploaded) the circle and sentence next to it the circle stamp is in marathi or hendi language

so what my question is ,if after the mantralaya stamp i send the original degree and transcript to canadian embassy and put stamp of verification of canadian embassy is this enough? or should i again translate the degree and transcript which has mantralaya to official translator and translate the doc again because of that circle stamp which is hendi or marathi?
The Canadian embassy, ANY Canadian embassy or High Commission, has absolutely nothing to do with applications to Quebec. It won't certify (notarise) your documents.

A certified true copy = photocopy of original notarised (stamped/signed) by a recognised authority (in your case the university or a notary).

The extra stamp you got on the documents from some government authority is superfluous. You may need to get it translated & certified, just to explain what it is & why it is there...

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
fazaeli said:

Lammawich took the words out of my mouth.

I will add this however, they will accept documents in this order 1) the original of any document and if not in French and/or English must be translated by an official who is required to do so. 2) A certified true copy by the institution you you obtained the document from. This institution/ registrar checks your degree against your records as a form of authentication, stamps with the institutions stamp and signs "I XYZ testify that this is a true and living copy of the original...". sometimes the institution gives you in a bonded envelop that if tampered with they can tell easily. 3) notary public you take the original they copy it and apply a seal. by saying this do you see the difference, can you see which of the three can be easily forged if have too? Do you see which of these if the Immigration really wanted to call to confirm if person A or person B did obtain/ attended an institution would have the most difficulty? Please submit what and in the format they requested and do not do much more because you may actually create problems for yourself. Think about it, they see many applications per day and if you submitted something extra it's not doing them a favor, but chances are what you submit maybe something they've never seen before. do you know what they will do at this point? - draw a red circle as questionable and write you again to clarify/ or reject or send in the format requested causing further delay to you. Same goes if you had sent in a document and a fraction of it is other than French or English, then must absolutely have it translated by an official. Lastly stamps of verification from Canada's embassy I believe is not necessary or the correct format (be careful`) at this stage because Quebec has their own programme.

NCP1

Sep 6, 2015
Hello all,
Need your help.
I have applied from India.
I have received PF statement letter where pf commissioner signed in English and stamp in Hindi.
My question is do I need to translate stamp? And if yes then from where I can translate this stamp?
Thanks
NCP

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NCP1 said:
Hello all,
Need your help.
I have applied from India.
I have received PF statement letter where pf commissioner signed in English and stamp in Hindi.
My question is do I need to translate stamp?
Yes

And if yes then from where I can translate this stamp
Authorised/registered translator
Thanks
NCP

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Guys,

1) The British Council represents the UK in my country in place of the British High Commission/Embassy.

The British Council has therefore certified my MSc degree & Transcript from my University in the United Kingdom.

Am sure that will not be much of problem?? Please advice

2) Also, my SAP Certifications were Certified with signatures only, no stamps were used. Is that Okay, or do you think I should get back to SAP about this?

3)Lastly, Given that the MSc degree is my highest qualification(points are awarded for), do I need to include certified copies of my BSc as well??

Thanks

Mazigh

Apr 10, 2014
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
J
What are the chances of reversing a rejection? I just submitted an administrative review.

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
Mazigh said:
What are the chances of reversing a rejection? I just submitted an administrative review.
Many have succeeded! where there's a will there's a way.