NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
Subash said:
Dear friends,
Do I need to withdraw my application sent on 10th. of July 2013 in order to claim points under new rules as I have not yet received any information from them.Or is that information to those who do not meet selection criteria under new rules and would like to withdraw?
I guess your second assumption is correct

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Can you please tell me my points as per revised rules.
I have done bachelors in civil engineering. 5 years of work experience in same field.
I have passed tcf with B1 in listening and A2 in speaking.
My ielts score is listening 8.0, reading 7.0, writing 6.0, speaking 7.0.

My wife is also Bachelors in civil engineering. She is having no work experience.
No French or ielts.

Please help.

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
beautiful-carla said:
hello everyone, specially to seniors on this forum... does anyone here submitted a notarized copy of their contract from their previous employer in lieu (instead) of income tax returns?...i got no income tax deduction during my previous employment..will it be fine if i submit a copy of my contract????....please anyone??? ::)
If you read the requirement it says either INCOME TAX RETURN of PROOF of PAYMENT of YOUR COMPANY FOR YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY or SSS.
A contract will not be considered. Only Certificate of Employment, proof of income or pay slip, and ITR/SSS proof of payment by your company.

Dipolog

Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Waiting!!!!
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
hi guys! I have question again about interview waiving, I pass my application on july 2013, someone told me that i already belong to the new point system, According to my computation without french language I already got 66 points(according to the new points), because there is additional points for nurses,
My question is do I have chance that my application will be interview waived? even without french language exam,
Please guyss I need you response.

Ketevan

Mar 26, 2012
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Federal), Paris (BIQ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011 (Quebec); 29-02-2012 (Federal), signed by KRSZWDA
Nomination.....
Interview letter received from BIQ (Paris) November 2011
AOR Received.
15-08-2011 (Quebec); 23-03-2012 (Federal, e-mail)
File Transfer...
19-04-2012 (London started processing)
Med's Request
12-06-2012 (delivered on 19-06-2012 by post)
Med's Done....
04-07-2012 (received by London on 09-07-2012, signed by IAN); appeared on ECAS on 31-07-2012
Interview........
06-02-2012 (got CSQ at Paris BIQ)
Passport Req..
30-07-12, but cancelled on 08-08-12 (additional background checks needed :o ) New passport req. - 05/11/12
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-12 (Passport submitted in person 15/11/12; Decision made and canadian address on ECAS 23/11/12; passport picked up in person 29/11/12).
LANDED..........
09-03-13, Montreal YUL
Yes I am back in Montreal, back to call centre job and applying to economist jobs from time to time. Don't know for how long my patience will last ;D

lemans207 said:
did you go back to Montreal? or you don't want to stay in Canada anymore?

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mommy_pinay said:
If you read the requirement it says either INCOME TAX RETURN of PROOF of PAYMENT of YOUR COMPANY FOR YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY or SSS.
A contract will not be considered. Only Certificate of Employment, proof of income or pay slip, and ITR/SSS proof of payment by your company.
nobody from micc said that a contract will not be considered, or did I just overlook it, can you share the link? at the time I applied back in 2011, the contract of employment was one of the required documents, actually for some who has seen and who had experienced signing a local employment contract, it is stated in the contract all your duties and responsibilities, your job title, your number of work hours per day, branch where you will be assigned etc. etc. at least I had this from my previous employer. for many, you can not get this infos from a standand certificate of employment, actually most employees can not get a certificate with this infos from their employers. this can replace the detailed certificate which most employees would not normally get from their employers. back in 2011 this form was required, which I believe is good, for new 2013 applicants like you you can not see this anywhere in the web now it is already updated. or if some one have the old link kindly share.

amaljosegeorge

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
2-2-2016
hi..if one apply as a single applicant to quebec satisfying 55 point threshold and receive a csq and if that person get married after applyingcan he include his spouse also without satisfying the point threshold for a couple of 63 points?

qbc

Sep 1, 2013
qbc said:
Hi every1,
I'm new to this forum and planning to file my application in skilled worker category. Could you guys please help me by answering my questions below:

1. I don't have my birth certificate 'coz my parent didn't register my birth with authorities. As per the new Quebec rules, "The application must include the forms, duly completed and signed, all necessary documents, and payment of the required fees (in Canadian currency only). From now on, this requirement will be strictly applied."

Absence of my birth certificate worries me. Can I provide some affidavit or something? Canada FSW program allows this - I'm not sure about Quebec program. Please advise.

2. How many photos are required in total for myself and my dependants?

3. There is a cap of 20K application under skilled worker category. Where can I check the current application count? I mean whether the cap has reached or not?

Thanks in advance.
folks,
My application is for QSC in skilled worker category. Please respond. Sorry if I mis-communicated earlier.

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
kumarbadalabad said:
nobody from micc said that a contract will not be considered, or did I just overlook it, can you share the link? at the time I applied back in 2011, the contract of employment was one of the required documents, actually for some who has seen and who had experienced signing a local employment contract, it is stated in the contract all your duties and responsibilities, your job title, your number of work hours per day, branch where you will be assigned etc. etc. at least I had this from my previous employer. for many, you can not get this infos from a standand certificate of employment, actually most employees can not get a certificate with this infos from their employers. this can replace the detailed certificate which most employees would not normally get from their employers. back in 2011 this form was required, which I believe is good, for new 2013 applicants like you you can not see this anywhere in the web now it is already updated. or if some one have the old link kindly share.
Possibly, but I guess if you will be applying now the requirement does not only include COE but also SSS/ITR or payslip

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
kumarbadalabad said:
I copied this from the documents checklist for 2013.

For each job declared in the Application for Selection Certificate:
Work certificate or attestation
Each work certificate or attestation must contain the following elements:
– The exact period of your employment at the company
– The number of hours worked per week
– The positions that you have held and the period during which you held each
position
– The principal tasks and duties of each position
– The signature of your immediate supervisor or the company’s personnel
representative along with his name written in block letters
– The date of the signature

To certify the legality of your work experience:
• Proof of your social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of
social security premiums
If you cannot provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption
from payment of social security premiums, you must provide proof of payment of
income tax.

For your present job:
Your last three pay slips

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
amaljosegeorge said:
hi..if one apply as a single applicant to quebec satisfying 55 point threshold and receive a csq and if that person get married after applyingcan he include his spouse also without satisfying the point threshold for a couple of 63 points?
i don't think so. you can update them of your civil status change while waiting for the csq, and they'll recalculate your points. but after getting csq and you marry, they might cancel your csq and recalculate your points again, making the process longer. you might want to just get your csq, get your visa, land in quebec, then marry and apply your spouse for family sponsorship. i haven't read anything about getting csq and marrying, though, but i did read about somebody getting a visa and marrying before landing. her visa was canceled. the same might be true with csq. other inputs, anyone?

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
raistlin17phil said:
i don't think so. you can update them of your civil status change while waiting for the csq, and they'll recalculate your points. but after getting csq and you marry, they might cancel your csq and recalculate your points again, making the process longer. you might want to just get your csq, get your visa, land in quebec, then marry and apply your spouse for family sponsorship. i haven't read anything about getting csq and marrying, though, but i did read about somebody getting a visa and marrying before landing. her visa was canceled. the same might be true with csq. other inputs, anyone?
I also read under rules and procedures that if you make any changes before arriving to canada even if you are already processing your federal application, they can still cancel the CSQ if recalculated points show that you do not have enough points. Might as well get married once you are already in Canada when you already have a visa, then you can just sponsor your partner to come to Canada.

I was also advised by Attorney Reynaud Dery that for me to pass I should apply as single applicant with dependents, then I can simply sponsor my husband after 6 months once I am already in Canada.

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
But regarding my situation when I get my file number I will add my husband and my IELTS also I will attach a copy of my enrolment with Alliance de France.
I think with the current points given for nurses, my status as married applicant is not affected very much even if my husband only has 3 points because with IELTS I already have 60 points. If I will include my husband's 3 points that makes me 63 points enough to pass as married applicant.

I am praying for the 63 points. ;)

kumarbadalabad

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mommy_pinay said:
Possibly, but I guess if you will be applying now the requirement does not only include COE but also SSS/ITR or payslip
what I said was true its not just possibly because I did submit one back in 2011. but now new faces new everything new etc.. its the applicants call he/she decides to submit one if heshe thinks that it has bearing in his application. if you understand what I said I was only talking about the COE those other required documents were already present even before 2009. but there is nothing written in the web that contract of employment will not be considered at this time, is there? read facts about contracts in my previous post, for most companies they only issue standard certificate of emplment which does not include some required informations like your salary, number of work hours, duties etc etc. but most employees have their contract that contains everything. that's what I mean even if not required now from new aplicants. for most minimum wage applicants who cannot provide social contribution and especially ITR, for payslips you can just print one using scratch papers

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
kumarbadalabad said:
what I said was true its not just possibly because I did submit one back in 2011. but now new faces new everything new etc.. its the applicants call he/she decides to submit one if heshe thinks that it has bearing in his application. if you understand what I said I was only talking about the COE those other required documents were already present even before 2009. but there is nothing written in the web that contract of employment will not be considered at this time, is there? read facts about contracts in my previous post, for most companies they only issue standard certificate of emplment which does not include some required informations like your salary, number of work hours, duties etc etc. but most employees have their contract that contains everything. that's what I mean even if not required now from new aplicants. for most minimum wage applicants who cannot provide social contribution and especially ITR, for payslips you can just print one using scratch papers
I requested my COE with all the required information that's why. I think for new applicants they can also do the same since I was able to request it from HR from my current work. When I started my work I was given a contract as probationary indicating end of contract date but when I was regularized there was no contract given hence I was just given a health card and a new ID. So, I think it depends upon your situation. Yes I agree it doesn't say they don't accept contracts but contracts does not include date of employment if in case the employment already ended or if the employee already resigned/separated from the company. It only specifies job description, titles and salary but the date of employment only shows when you started or when you signed it does show date of termination of contract if you are contractual only/probationary where in you are hired for a particular period.

But what if you already resigned, it is not specified in the contract when you resigned or separated.