+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

shan123

May 21, 2012
Actually i am little confused here about my spouse M.B.B.S degree.....the link u gave me is the list of area of training in which her points will be ZERO.But what about her education points?? DON'T she get any points for her education??

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shan123 said:
Actually i am little confused here about my spouse M.B.B.S degree.....the link u gave me is the list of area of training in which her points will be ZERO.But what about her education points?? DON'T she get any points for her education??

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

here is the list of AOT

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bonjour,

Nous vous confirmons que nous n'acceptons que les diplômes en original.

Meilleurs salutations,

Sally Ng

Salutations distinguées/Sincerely,

Bureau d'immigration du Québec
c/o Consulate General of Canada
10/F, Tower 1, Exchange Square
8 Connaught Place, Hong Kong
Téléphone : (852) 2810-7183
Télécopieur : (852) 2845-3889
Site web: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca

NOTE: Ce message et ses annexes sont confidentiels; s'ils vous ont été transmis par mégarde, veuillez les détruire et nous en aviser immédiatement. Merci. / This message and its attachments are confidential. If this message was inadvertently sent to you, please destroy its contents and advise us immediately. Thank you.

>>> "Umer" <mughal702@hotmail.com> 5/20/2012 1:54 pm >>>
Demande de renseignements

Nom: Umer
Courriel: mughal702@hotmail.com
Adresse postale:
Pays: Pakistan
Code postale:
Telephone: -

Message ou commentaires:
Hello,

My name is Umer and i am from Pakistan. I have recently got registered to DELF exam in Pakistan but i just checked your guidance where the test for french proficiency which are acceptable by you are DELF,TCF and TEFAQ for the Quebec skilled worker visa. I need to ask one thing do you guys accept the certified attestion of DELF diploma or not? because some one told me you don't accept the attestion which is a provisional result cos orginial diploma takes round about 6 months to come back from French embassy. Please help me out with this issue i am confused your email will help me alot i need a simple answer do u guys accept DELF attestion or not ?

regards

Umer
for attestion a clearification from BIQ

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I forgot to add that. She will get 3 points for her education and 3 points for age.
Please check below link.
http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-spouse.html
shan123 said:

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Umer Shahzad said:
Bonjour,

Nous vous confirmons que nous n'acceptons que les diplômes en original.

Meilleurs salutations,

Sally Ng

Salutations distinguées/Sincerely,

Bureau d'immigration du Québec
c/o Consulate General of Canada
10/F, Tower 1, Exchange Square
8 Connaught Place, Hong Kong
Téléphone : (852) 2810-7183
Télécopieur : (852) 2845-3889
Site web: www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca

NOTE: Ce message et ses annexes sont confidentiels; s'ils vous ont été transmis par mégarde, veuillez les détruire et nous en aviser immédiatement. Merci. / This message and its attachments are confidential. If this message was inadvertently sent to you, please destroy its contents and advise us immediately. Thank you.

>>> "Umer" <mughal702 @ hotmail.com> 5/20/2012 1:54 pm >>>
Demande de renseignements

Nom: Umer
Courriel: mughal702 @ hotmail.com
Adresse postale:
Pays: Pakistan
Code postale:
Telephone: -

Message ou commentaires:
Hello,

My name is Umer and i am from Pakistan. I have recently got registered to DELF exam in Pakistan but i just checked your guidance where the test for french proficiency which are acceptable by you are DELF,TCF and TEFAQ for the Quebec skilled worker visa. I need to ask one thing do you guys accept the certified attestion of DELF diploma or not? because some one told me you don't accept the attestion which is a provisional result cos orginial diploma takes round about 6 months to come back from French embassy. Please help me out with this issue i am confused your email will help me alot i need a simple answer do u guys accept DELF attestion or not ?

regards

Umer
for attestion a clearification from BIQ
@umer,

I hope u are at ease now..they only accept the orignal diplomas not attesttation..

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi..How to identify the period of following Diplomas and is this Secondary school general diploma is equal to Advance level Examination?(A/L- this is the final examination in high school)

Education Level Points
- Secondary school general diploma 1 point
- Secondary school vocational diploma 2 points

shan123

May 21, 2012
harit79 said:
I forgot to add that. She will get 3 points for her education and 3 points for age.

She has done 1yr internship too.. ... Does it come under her work experience?? Will she get any points for that??

What if we submit the application without ILETS and french results and submit those later on ?? Will it be a problem??

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well today i have come cross to a fact on the internet which cleared all my confusion about area of training. Well area of training depends upon the number of years of education but it also depends upon the NOC you job responsibilities and your job description will also let u fall in that category.

thats how the access your area of training plus once you will arrive in quebec you have to take a vocational course to practice your profession in Quebec

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Dear Friend,
If you check my previous post,http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-spouse.html you will find that there is no point for spouse work experience.
Also you will need to spend some time to read the complete procedure before applying.
Here is the link for requirement of IELTS and French language proficiency test.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/note-language-skills.html
shan123 said:

She has done 1yr internship too.. ... Does it come under her work experience?? Will she get any points for that??

What if we submit the application without ILETS and french results and submit those later on ?? Will it be a problem??

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi umer,
Pls can u share the source of this info?
Thanks in advance.
Umer Shahzad said:
well today i have come cross to a fact on the internet which cleared all my confusion about area of training. Well area of training depends upon the number of years of education but it also depends upon the NOC you job responsibilities and your job description will also let u fall in that category.

thats how the access your area of training plus once you will arrive in quebec you have to take a vocational course to practice your profession in Quebec

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
hi umer,
Pls can u share the source of this info?
Thanks in advance.

well its on the Quebec immigration official website. its written over there cos i ve a diversify educational background so i was confused whether they will be award me AOT for my Bachelors or for my masters .

Most of the people say AOT is for like if you have DCS-3 years it means 3 years of full time studies in the related field
and if it is BAC-3 years it means 3 years of full time of studies.
but i am still confused. As Much i read on internet i get confused there was a person named as shahi he got his CSQ in 6 months he had diversify filed of study like Computer science and Master in Business administration plus he had an experience in management....! so he put DCS-3 years in the AOT and he got the CSQ in priority :S

==================================

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Umer Shahzad said:
well its on the Quebec immigration official website. its written over there cos i ve a diversify educational background so i was confused whether they will be award me AOT for my Bachelors or for my masters .

Most of the people say AOT is for like if you have DCS-3 years it means 3 years of full time studies in the related field
and if it is BAC-3 years it means 3 years of full time of studies.
but i am still confused. As Much i read on internet i get confused there was a person named as shahi he got his CSQ in 6 months he had diversify filed of study like Computer science and Master in Business administration plus he had an experience in management....! so he put DCS-3 years in the AOT and he got the CSQ in priority :S

==================================
@umer,
what about ur application is it ready to be lodged or not??

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Area of training
Your training is assessed based on a List of areas of training. The list includes high school vocational programs, vocational college programs (minimum three years of study) and university programs recognized by a Québec diploma. The points awarded under this factor vary depending on job prospects, requirements for practicing the occupation in question, and where you obtained your diploma (in Québec or abroad).