hokaito

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
1123 / 4163 / 0124
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

I am not trying to be pessimistic but it looks like that with the number of rejections in the FSW for pre 2008 applications, those rejected applicants would get diverted to QSW and fill up the newly introduced quotas issued by the Quebec immigration. I fear, i might be left out.

Regards,

Hokaito...

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
@ Everyone

Please can someone tell me where your CSQ number is located on the certificate?
I have two(2) numbers showing here..."FILE NUMBER and REF. NUMBER"...And both
has been used for correspondence initially....

Thanks

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
@ Everyone

Please can someone tell me where your CSQ number is located on the certificate?
I have two(2) numbers showing here..."FILE NUMBER and REF. NUMBER"...And both
has been used for correspondence initially....

Thanks

vamishra

Apr 8, 2012
Hello Everyone,

Me and my wife are interested in migrating to Quebec and we have been doing some research about this for quite some time. However, we found the new introduction of claiming bonus points as per the areas of training (AOT) a little confusing.

Both of us have completed our Masters in Biotechnology (2 years course) from India in June, 2006 and have been working in the Clinical Research sector since September, 2006. I work as a Clinical Data Management Professional whereas, my wife works as Clinical SAS Programmer.

Could anyone please let me know if Masters in Biotechnology can be considered for claiming any bonus points as per the latest areas of training?

Any help and comments will be much appreciated!!

Thanks Everyone,
Vikram

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
hec006 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Anybody in this forum, who has applied in 2011, has received interview call for CSQ in upcoming selection mission? [ Except priority applicants]

Not yet...still waiting

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
m81 said:
Hey guys,

In which particular cases is the interview waived ?

Regards
Taken From Campbell Cohen see link: http://www.canadavisa.com/immigration-interview-waiver.html

A personal interview may or may not be required as part of the Canadian immigration application process. It is always left to the discretion of the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Officer as to whether or not a personal interview is necessary.

Under the Skilled Worker category of Immigration, the selection criteria are objective. As a result, Citizenship and Immigration Canada Officer can often assess an applicant’s qualifications based solely upon the information and documents submitted in support of the application. In such cases, the personal interview is generally waived. Submitting a perfected application maximizes the chances of an interview waiver.

Personal interviews may be scheduled for the following reasons:

To clear up inconsistencies in the information and/or documents submitted.
To complete missing information.
To address concerns that the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Officer may have with respect to the accuracy and truthfulness of the information and/or documents submitted.
To question matters involving security and/or criminality.
To audit the process of granting interview waivers.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada Officers are not permitted to conduct personal interviews for the purpose of determining language proficiency. The assessment of English and/or French language ability must be made upon the written Statement of Language Ability and supporting documents submitted with the application or according to the scores awarded on the standardized language tests approved by Canadian Immigration authorities.

If a personal interview is required it will generally extend processing delays by six months or even longer.

hec006

Nov 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2011
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Bajan4Quebec said:
Taken From Campbell Cohen see link: http://www.canadavisa.com/immigration-interview-waiver.html

A personal interview may or may not be required as part of the Canadian immigration application process. It is always left to the discretion of the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Officer as to whether or not a personal interview is necessary.

Under the Skilled Worker category of Immigration, the selection criteria are objective. As a result, Citizenship and Immigration Canada Officer can often assess an applicant's qualifications based solely upon the information and documents submitted in support of the application. In such cases, the personal interview is generally waived. Submitting a perfected application maximizes the chances of an interview waiver.

Personal interviews may be scheduled for the following reasons:

To clear up inconsistencies in the information and/or documents submitted.
To complete missing information.
To address concerns that the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Officer may have with respect to the accuracy and truthfulness of the information and/or documents submitted.
To question matters involving security and/or criminality.
To audit the process of granting interview waivers.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada Officers are not permitted to conduct personal interviews for the purpose of determining language proficiency. The assessment of English and/or French language ability must be made upon the written Statement of Language Ability and supporting documents submitted with the application or according to the scores awarded on the standardized language tests approved by Canadian Immigration authorities.

If a personal interview is required it will generally extend processing delays by six months or even longer.
Is it valid for QSW (BIQ).. or is it valid for only FSW(CIC Canada)?
For QSW(BIQ) - Adaptibility & French Knowledge(Face to Face) can't be Judged without Interview. Even, we have seen user Walkingtravel has 67 marks before interview.But, he was also interviewed. Hence, I think for QSW(BIQ), There is 90% Chance for interview to be happened. What's your idea... Bajan4Quebec?

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
hokaito said:
Hi!

I am not trying to be pessimistic but it looks like that with the number of rejections in the FSW for pre 2008 applications, those rejected applicants would get diverted to QSW and fill up the newly introduced quotas issued by the Quebec immigration. I fear, i might be left out.

Regards,

Hokaito...
Hi Friend,

It is not so automatic, to qualify for the CSQ one has to satisfy certain criteria mainly providing proof of French and IELTS, Education and AOT being consistent to acquire the points needed...More to this, Quebec has started tightening up its immigration requirements grouping applicants. Surely some will resort to look towards Quebec...But I believe most will look more towards the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) since this is similar to the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program. We must be mindful of their situation, imagine waiting for so long and such a decision was made, imagine the rejection and anguish...So I won't say pessimistic, but rather I applaude them for getting up again and mustering the courage to find an avenue to realise their dreams, I would have done the same thing. We are all vying for an opportunity to live our dreams in Canada, lets be mindful of this and encourage each other....So for me I look at them with optimism and respect, because that courage to stand is what we all need.

Umer Shahzad

Aug 20, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
Help need regarding the experience letter I was working with an orgainsation from 2007-2009 at that time I was not registered with the tax department and the new rules says u must submit tax return paper for your experience
I am currently working with a company and I recently got register to the tax department ! I have the current employer tax return plus reference letter acquired by quebec immigration authority the question I want to ask is it necessary to submit the previous year tax return paper or not ? Or simply I
Submit
1) From my ex empolyer experience letter
2) Job descrpition
3) Current empolyer tax return
4) Current empolyer reference letters
5) Current bank statment for salary do u think that's sufficient ?

this is the new law
For each job declared in the Application for Selection Certificate:
• Work certificate or attestation
Each work certificate or attestation must contain the following elements:
– The exact period of your employment at the company
– The number of hours worked per week
– The positions that you have held and the period during which you held each
position
– The principal tasks and duties of each position
– The signature of your immediate supervisor or the company's personnel
representative along with his name written in block letters
– The date of the signature
• Work booklet
To certify the legality of your work experience:
• Proof of your social security contributions or proof of exemption from payment of
social security premiums
If you cannot provide proof of social security contributions or proof of exemption
from payment of social security premiums, you must provide proof of payment of
income tax.
For your present job:
• Your last three pay slip

Regards

Umer

please help

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
hec006 said:
Is it valid for QSW (BIQ).. or is it valid for only FSW(CIC Canada)?
For QSW(BIQ) - Adaptibility & French Knowledge(Face to Face) can't be Judged without Interview. Even, we have seen user Walkingtravel has 67 marks before interview.But, he was also interviewed. Hence, I think for QSW(BIQ), There is 90% Chance for interview to be happened. What's your idea... Bajan4Quebec?
I think the main thing we should take away from the little exert of Campbell Cohen is that interview waiving is at the discretion of the visa officer looking over your file; therefore, walkingtravel could have 67 points and be called for an inteview by one visa officer or he could have 50 points and not called for any from another. So in this respect I believe Campbell Cohen was speaking about both the FSW and QSW categories. To achieve this he mentioned your files being in order to minimise the inconsistencies that may develop in their minds. This view is supported by Robinson Sheppard Shapiro (RSS) another consultant as he speaks specifically about the immigration process and the QSW. He states " The Quebec Immigration authorities will conduct an initial review of your documents (paper-screening). All documents submitted to support the application will be reviewed at this time. It is therefore imperative that a completed application and supporting documentation be submitted, as only the documents submitted will be reviewed. Upon the conclusion of the paper screening of the application the immigration officer will make one of the following decisions:

• Waiver of an Interview
• Interview Requirement

The immigration officer may render a decision that, upon review of the application and supporting documents, the applicant is not required to attend a Personal Selection Interview.

If a Personal Selection Interview is required, the application will be placed in queue to await an interview date. Your interview will NOT be scheduled at this time. The exact date of interview will be provided by the processing post later and this process could take several months after the paper screening section is completed.

The immigration officer is entitled to request that an applicant attend a Selection Interview if he/she has concerns regarding any or all of the following:

i. authenticity of the documents submitted
ii. truthful and total completion of the forms;
iii. verification of the information entered on the forms;

Regards

jo_1501

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
I'm a pre feb.2008 applicant in the federal skill worker category. Its a strong possibility my application will be returned and as such I'm looking to quebec as my option. My question is do I go ahead and submit an application now as their is a quota isdue or should I wait for formal rejection from cic.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well hope there will be no interview for me ;D

now they are calling applicants of aug 2010 and my application in nov 2010 (for middle east)

so they usually call 2 months b4 the interview,

what do you think,

and i am from francophone country too

I should get call in the coming 1 - 2 months

dwhnow

Mar 1, 2010
Re: what about people like us

dwhnow said:
Hi

I am silent reader of this forum.
I was busy in personal stuff and preparing for french.

I am very surprised to read about cutoff number for quebec immigration.

I appeared last year for quebec selection interview.I was short of 2 point so they gave me 1 year to prepare for french.(To reach level a2 from a1)

I am just worried that if I am not able to reach the level quickly.The quota will be filled quickly

Is someone in similar situation.

Thanks
any reply

sm101

Apr 8, 2012
wingsofmaybe7777 said:
To all,

hi can any one help me i am planing for quebec immigration
i am 31 year old
i have done b.sc with chemistry (12+3)
i have 27 months experience as a chemist
i got 6 in listening and 6 in speaking (ielts)
single
also i had given delf a1 and got 16 in speaking and 15 in listening
preparing for a2 and b1
can show enough fund
can i apply for quebec

looking for your help guys

applicant.wife

Sep 8, 2011
hec006 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Anybody in this forum, who has applied in 2011, has received interview call for CSQ in upcoming selection mission? [ Except priority applicants]

Hi,

Not yet..... still waiting :'( :'( :'(