+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
quebec2011 said:
If you fill your application in French or in English the file will be treated as normal file and it won't have any affect on your application process but make sure whatever you are writing is correct and fully supported with documents.

Good luck
thank you so much, i am really confused about the application writing, is there any picture or topic that includes an example of application form?

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
Bachar said:
thank you so much, i am really confused about the application writing, is there any picture or topic that includes an example of application form?
I don't think that there is any point of confusion in filling up the application, If you have any problem with it then you are always welcome to us and Inshallah we help you out.
Good luck

mannemv

Feb 16, 2011
Hi

I am vasu and we applied for Quebec Selection in Feb 2011 from United States and we got the letter in April that they received my application and credit card got charged for processing fee.

I just check the status in Quebec website and it looks like processing date shown as April 2011 for USA and mentioned that whoever applied before April 2011 should get a call for an interview but I have not get any communication regarding interview.

Any one have any Idea , is that good to contact Quebec on it?

Your suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks
Vasu

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
mannemv said:
Hi

I am vasu and we applied for Quebec Selection in Feb 2011 from United States and we got the letter in April that they received my application and credit card got charged for processing fee.

I just check the status in Quebec website and it looks like processing date shown as April 2011 for USA and mentioned that whoever applied before April 2011 should get a call for an interview but I have not get any communication regarding interview.

Thanks
Vasu
Give it a try, I am sure you will get some information from them.

Good luck

mamakej

Sep 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angeleye said:
guyz, a good news, i got my CSQ :)))))))))))))) yipeeeee :) thanks to all of you for your help and support: shahi, wings, iceberg, egrace, donsoft, solorku, stillhope, mkshah, geri, chibiks, narmeen and all my forum friends :) im sorry i have missed many names, but thanks alot guyz :-*
Congratulations Angeleye...all the best in the Federal process.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
quebec2011 said:
I don't think that there is any point of confusion in filling up the application, If you have any problem with it then you are always welcome to us and Inshallah we help you out.
Good luck
thank you quebec2011
i wanna ask about the questions which have no answer according to my situation, should i leave it blank??
and what about question 7, should i only fill in the last 10 years exactly ?
how to fill 8.1??
should the job task mentioned according to Canadian category?

shootingstar

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10/10/2013
Interview........
18/4/2013
Hi Vasu,
did you say that the processing time for USA is April 2011? I think I saw it as May 2010. I could be wrong though.
Just wanted to let you know.

check the processing time once again and then send an email. I think they might be able to give you some information.

Good Luck.
mannemv said:
Hi

Thanks
Vasu

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angeleye said:
guyz, a good news, i got my CSQ :)))))))))))))) yipeeeee :) thanks to all of you for your help and support: shahi, wings, iceberg, egrace, donsoft, solorku, stillhope, mkshah, geri, chibiks, narmeen and all my forum friends :) im sorry i have missed many names, but thanks alot guyz :-*
CONGRAAAAAAAATULAAAAAAAAATIONS ANGELEYE..

At laaaaast you deservedly got it..
Really glaaad for you.

Best of luck in the federal process..hurry up..our party is waiting ;)

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Hi Everyone (Indian Applicants),

I have a Suggestion out here. Y Dont every one of us drop and email to the Quebec Authorities urging to conduct a interview mission in India soon?
Do you Guys think its a good idea? We need to state that we have many Indian Applicants who are been waiting for a year or more?

Just an Suggestion!
Both Positive and Negative thoughts are welcome :)

raph_04

Jul 13, 2011
hi seniors,

I would like to apply for CSQ by myself but I am confusing with documents that everything that I am provided is correct or wrong. How to prepare C.V resume, Is any specific format to prepare. I have done MBA(U.K) and BE(Civil) from India. from 2007 till now i am working as project manager in same company. Is the Civil Engineer is in demand list do u have any idea? Does it make my application sooner? In Hyderabad,India I went to a consultant yesterday he was telling about Quebec that it is very small and corner place in Canada. The weather is not good,earning and employment rate is bad.. IS THIS TRUE?

please suggest me and share ur ideas.

merci...... :D

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
raph_04 said:
hi seniors,

I would like to apply for CSQ by myself but I am confusing with documents that everything that I am provided is correct or wrong. How to prepare C.V resume, Is any specific format to prepare. I have done MBA(U.K) and BE(Civil) from India. from 2007 till now i am working as project manager in same company. Is the Civil Engineer is in demand list do u have any idea? Does it make my application sooner? In Hyderabad,India I went to a consultant yesterday he was telling about Quebec that it is very small and corner place in Canada. The weather is not good,earning and employment rate is bad.. IS THIS TRUE?

please suggest me and share ur ideas.

merci...... :D
Hello,

I think that there is nothing you can confuse with the docs that are needed because you don't have to complete any CV for yourself. the following is a link where you can do the evaluation online and see if you qualify for this program.

http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

And another link is where you can check how much points do you get with our area of training.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

Here you can check if your area of training falls in the priority list
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/summary-table-areas.pdf

As about Quebec you could navigate through internet and discover and learn everything about it.

Good Luck

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
raph_04,

geribubaboy has already given you some inputs..

you could also read around in this site for additional info. Its good.
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/start-debut-eng.html

an excerpt
Provincial summary

Employment declined by 3,400 in Newfoundland and Labrador in August, leaving employment up slightly from 12 months earlier (+0.7%). As more people searched for work in August, the unemployment rate increased by 1.8 percentage points to 13.7%.

In Saskatchewan, employment declined by 3,000 in August. The unemployment rate fell 0.4 percentage points to 4.5%, as fewer people participated in the labour market. Employment levels in the province were down 0.5% compared with 12 months earlier.

Employment increased by 4,100 in Nova Scotia, pushing the unemployment rate down 0.6 percentage points to 8.9%. Compared with 12 months earlier, employment is up 0.6%.

In Quebec, while employment was little changed in August, the unemployment rate increased by 0.4 percentage points to 7.6%, the result of more people searching for work. Over the past 12 months, employment increased by 1.0%, lower than the national average of 1.3%.

There was little employment change in Alberta and Ontario in August, and their unemployment rates remained unchanged at 5.6% and 7.5%, respectively. However, over the year, both Alberta and Ontario had employment growth above the national average, with Alberta leading the way at 4.2% (+86,000) and Ontario posting the second highest growth rate of 1.5% (+102,000).
weather : yeah its bad depending on how you look at it. It can range between -20 to 28°C.
http://www.montreal.world-guides.com/montreal_weather.html

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
mannemv said:
Hi Vasu, I think you got it wrong. This is the status given on the site today.
Canada (excluding Québec), United States :May 2010

dont bother mailing them so early. you've a loong way to go. :(

Quebec_2012

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Thanks Raph for starting this topic area - and thanks Vibez_well & Geribubaboy for your replies so far.

I have a few questions for all of us, this is in no way to discourage any of us, please do not get me wrong here...

Weather: As much as I know, winters are very chilly with lots of snow - not very comfortable when you are not used to sub-zero temperature, that too for months together. Of course we can acclimatise, but should take a while...

See these: http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/USMO0602 and also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal#Climate

Jobs: Are there really enough for everyone? Are we sure it is not a case of "grass is greener..."? Read these: http://news.yahoo.com/canada-unemployment-rate-rises-august-142429507.html and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_provinces_by_unemployment_rate

Why do people love leaving their families (although initially), take a HUGE risk of not having a job, and then start hunting of their own? What if they do NOT get anything better than what they are currently doing?

I have been reading this thread religiously for the last month, and have seen Engineers, MBAs, Nurses, Doctors, Market Researchers and people from so many professions applying, most of them 30+ and mature professionals - am sure all of them are well settled in their respective countries/professions.

Savings: If you start backwards monthly, you get a decent accomodation at CAD 500 upwards, keeping aside your basic amenities costs at CAD 1500, savings of CAD 1000, misc expenses at another couple of grands, are you sure you will you get CAD 50000 yearly or above?

Why are we then going for it? Is it really worth it? Are we sure we will not end up in a 1BHK apartment amongst tall skyscrapers, struggling to make ends meet? Also consider the cultural differences that you, your spouse and your kid(s) will have to go through ... are we sure we will not be treated as second class citizens for life?

Look forward to an insightful and constructive discussion here.

Regards,

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Hi Quebec 2012,

I guess this is not the right forum to discuss this.
People have sat back thought about it and then applied or going to apply.
Everything has pros and cons keeping that in mind people have applied for and looking forward for a successful future in Canada.
When u talk about second class citizenship (RACISM) every country has it and they have within their own people too.

Lets not get deep into it as this is not the right platform to discuss about this.

No Offense

Thanks

Quebec_2012 said:
Thanks Raph for starting this topic area - and thanks Vibez_well & Geribubaboy for your replies so far.

I have a few questions for all of us, this is in no way to discourage any of us, please do not get me wrong here...

Weather: As much as I know, winters are very chilly with lots of snow - not very comfortable when you are not used to sub-zero temperature, that too for months together. Of course we can acclimatise, but should take a while...

See these: http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/USMO0602 and also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal#Climate

Jobs: Are there really enough for everyone? Are we sure it is not a case of "grass is greener..."? Read these: http://news.yahoo.com/canada-unemployment-rate-rises-august-142429507.html and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_provinces_by_unemployment_rate

Why do people love leaving their families (although initially), take a HUGE risk of not having a job, and then start hunting of their own? What if they do NOT get anything better than what they are currently doing?

I have been reading this thread religiously for the last month, and have seen Engineers, MBAs, Nurses, Doctors, Market Researchers and people from so many professions applying, most of them 30+ and mature professionals - am sure all of them are well settled in their respective countries/professions.

Savings: If you start backwards monthly, you get a decent accomodation at CAD 500 upwards, keeping aside your basic amenities costs at CAD 1500, savings of CAD 1000, misc expenses at another couple of grands, are you sure you will you get CAD 50000 yearly or above?

Why are we then going for it? Is it really worth it? Are we sure we will not end up in a 1BHK apartment amongst tall skyscrapers, struggling to make ends meet? Also consider the cultural differences that you, your spouse and your kid(s) will have to go through ... are we sure we will not be treated as second class citizens for life?

Look forward to an insightful and constructive discussion here.

Regards,