No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Interview........
Waiting
Friends

I received my AOR on 22 Oct 2011. I am still waiting for reply from Hongkong office; I don't know French, just little practicing now. in my application I put it zero.

I am very much worried about my point calculation. I don't know either they will reject my application or not. Could anyone re-count my points?

1) 26 years, B.Sc in Civil Engineer with 3 year 10 months experience in Dubai (until application send date, now already 4 year +)
2) IELTS (W-6.5, R-5.5, S-7, L-6) and English medium study certificate from University.
3) French= 0
4) Some professional training certificate.

I will appreciate if someone can help to do that.

Thanks

Mahadi

c82

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Dear all,

I really need your help for quebec immigration.
Please suggest on below information given
AM I eligibal for Quebec immigration.

Details are given below.

Name:- vishal
Education:- 10+2+3(BCa;- Bachelor of computer application)
Experiance:- 8 years
French Level:- A1 & A2 completed.Preparing for B1.
Ielts Completed :- 5.5 bands
I have 1 two years old child.

My wife details are given below

education:- 10+2+3(BA;- Bachelor of Arts)
She has completed French level A1.and preparing for A2.

gladiusraj

Aug 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ready for reapply
c82 said:
Dear all,

I really need your help for quebec immigration.
Please suggest on below information given
AM I eligibal for Quebec immigration.

Details are given below.

Name:- vishal
Education:- 10+2+3(BCa;- Bachelor of computer application) - 10 points
Experiance:- 8 years - 8 points
French Level:- A1 & A2 completed.Preparing for B1. - 6 points(If score 16 marks out of 25 in listening and speaking)
Ielts Completed :- 5.5 bands - 4 points
I have 1 two years old child. - 4 points

My wife details are given below

education:- 10+2+3(BA;- Bachelor of Arts) - 2 points
She has completed French level A1.and preparing for A2. - 3 points

Dear Sir,thanks for your promt reply.very much helpful.

little bit confuse.

1)consultant is counting 6 point for education and 6 points for area of training total of 12 points.(your counting is 10 points)

2)In which level i reuired score 16 marks out of 25 in listening and speaking becuase in A1 and A2 both having above 16 in each.(or I required 16 in B1 pleas suggest)

3)They are not counted any point in French level(for 3 point she will required in A1 or A2) = in A2

ambi1775

Star Member
Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2011
AOR Received.
22/02/2012
Interview........
02/04/2012,csq received same day
angeleye said:
mine deadline was of 60 days i.e. 2 months. Yes u r right and good luck for your PPR

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi OsamaR,
congratulations for receiving AOR..
and welcome to waiting game.. :)

OsamaR said:
Hi members,

I have updated my status in the below table. I received my AOR this week.

cvd222, your AOR should be on the way :)

All members, please share your updates and if you are not part of the table please send me your timeline to add it:).

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Dear Forum friends,
Pls read the following details taken from GPI-3-1-en version, page 23 and help me in understanding the highlighted text for my query.

There is mention of exception rules regarding the AOT points awarded based on the occupation of the applicant for education older than 5 years and work exp not related to his edu.

My query is:
Does it mean that if my degree is more than 5 years old and if I am not having related experience in last 5 years, but I hold managerial position in my current job in last 5 years qualifying in NOC code from 01 to 09 of NOC list, then I can get the points of AOT for my current profession (which is not related to my education degree which is before 5 years)?

Page 23
General information:
-When a candidate has two degrees (or more) in areas of different training and meeting the requirements of evaluation is the one who provides the most points in the List of training areas must be taken into account.
-If the diploma was issued more than five years before the filing of the DCS must
determine whether the candidate has worked for at least one year a profession
directly related to his training with a diploma, that is to say a profession for which there is a close match according to the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
For example, if a candidate has a degree in biochemistry there are more than five years but it has the profession as a chemist, points will be awarded to him because the Bachelor's degree in biochemistry is related to the profession of chemist (NOC 2112).
The LMI website online Emploi-Québec provides information
the professions (eg, nature of work, main features, conditions
access) and connections between education and occupations by
the NOC. The website Infoway FPT MELS also provides
correspondence between training and vocational secondary
college and technical occupations by the NOC.
-The rule in the previous paragraph for the degree of over
5 years are two exceptions:

-
if the candidate has held a management position (large groups from 01 to 09 as defined in the NOC), or if it was research professor and assistant research at the university in their area of training, and demonstrates that he performed duties directly related to their area of training, the test points will be awarded;
if the applicant has practiced a profession overqualified, but in line with its
field of training, this occupation may permit the award of Field points to the criterion of training.
For example, a technician Computer practicing as an analyst-consultant computer (CNP 2171) may be awarded points for their technician diploma obtained there are more than five years.

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkshah said:
Dear Forum friends,
Pls read the following details taken from GPI-3-1-en version, page 23 and help me in understanding the highlighted text for my query.

There is mention of exception rules regarding the AOT points awarded based on the occupation of the applicant for education older than 5 years and work exp not related to his edu.

My query is:
Does it mean that if my degree is more than 5 years old and if I am not having related experience in last 5 years, but I hold managerial position in my current job in last 5 years qualifying in NOC code from 01 to 09 of NOC list, then I can get the points of AOT for my current profession (which is not related to my education degree which is before 5 years)?

Page 23
General information:
-When a candidate has two degrees (or more) in areas of different training and meeting the requirements of evaluation is the one who provides the most points in the List of training areas must be taken into account.
-If the diploma was issued more than five years before the filing of the DCS must
determine whether the candidate has worked for at least one year a profession
directly related to his training with a diploma, that is to say a profession for which there is a close match according to the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
For example, if a candidate has a degree in biochemistry there are more than five years but it has the profession as a chemist, points will be awarded to him because the Bachelor's degree in biochemistry is related to the profession of chemist (NOC 2112).
The LMI website online Emploi-Québec provides information
the professions (eg, nature of work, main features, conditions
access) and connections between education and occupations by
the NOC. The website Infoway FPT MELS also provides
correspondence between training and vocational secondary
college and technical occupations by the NOC.

-
if the candidate has held a management position (large groups from 01 to 09 as defined in the NOC), or if it was research professor and assistant research at the university in their area of training, and demonstrates that he performed duties directly related to their area of training, the test points will be awarded;
field of training, this occupation may permit the award of Field points to the criterion of training.
For example, a technician Computer practicing as an analyst-consultant computer (CNP 2171) may be awarded points for their technician diploma obtained there are more than five years.

Dear Mr.Shah

i can give partial answer to this bcoz any how it should be linked (up to some extent)with your degree, for example,cases like me B.com and Insurance manager is yes can get benefit but if it a MBBS or something like this in that case it is very difficult to say.....

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application.
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
Anyone got Interview calls for New Delhi Or got their Preliminary Results other than Quebec2011, asw and Walkingmarvel ?????

Thanks

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Hello
Please when you are on the waiting list for interview, does that mean your preliminary assessment was ok?
And how long will you be on the waiting list?..What are the likely questions to know before the interview?...
And what are the likely things to do before the interview

Thanks

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi darshmodi,
Thanks for your reply.
So do you mean to say that it applies to bcom degree only.. ? ??? ::) ::)
because I am having masters degree in chemistry which is more than 10 years old and also my work experience is not related to my degree. But I am having junior management position in my job profile since last 3 years. :)
So, ACCORDING TO THESE EXCEPTION RULES can I get this points of AOT related to my work experience in this junior management position which I hold in my current job? :)

I am producing it again here in this post:

-
field of training, this occupation may permit the award of Field points to the criterion of training. For example, a technician Computer practicing as an analyst-consultant computer (CNP 2171) may be awarded points for their technician diploma obtained there are more than five years.

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
xse2573 said:
Hello
Please when you are on the waiting list for interview, does that mean your preliminary assessment was ok?
And how long will you be on the waiting list?..What are the likely questions to know before the interview?...
And what are the likely things to do before the interview

Thanks
As per my knowledge Preliminary Assessment is done a like one month or earlier than a month before the Interview date.
Waiting list depends on the number of applicants. If you are short of point they will intimate you via email and you need to provide more documents.
Before the interview brush up on your french skills. Start Collating all your documents with originals. Prepare on likely questions to be asked. Why Quebec y not other province or country things like that.

Hope this helps

Thanks

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Thomas1987 said:
As per my knowledge Preliminary Assessment is done a like one month or earlier than a month before the Interview date.
Waiting list depends on the number of applicants. If you are short of point they will intimate you via email and you need to provide more documents.
Before the interview brush up on your french skills. Start Collating all your documents with originals. Prepare on likely questions to be asked. Why Quebec y not other province or country things like that.

Hope this helps

Thanks
Thanks Thomas1987...so are you saying, they have done nothing?

Thomas1987

Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW-DELHI/ WARSAW POLAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 August 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2nd 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Jan 7th 2015
Med's Request
14th April 2015
Med's Done....
15th April 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 25th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 5th 2015
LANDED..........
July 3rd 2015
No i guess, as i have not got any updates :(

xse2573

Dec 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
July 2013
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Thomas1987 said:
No i guess, as i have not got any updates :(
hELLO tHOMAS1987,How long have you been waiting?...are you on the pirioty listing of AOT?