Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
lemans207 said:
Reponse de CSAADE octets=32 temps<1ms TTL=64 :p

ppl are receiving medicals and ppr, but you know applicants from gulf are rare to quebec
Let's hope for some good news before they start taking vacations in December... Otherwise everything will freeze till after New Years...
I hate going back to Riyadh but I'll be back here before Xmas hopefully

Nora_sh1

May 31, 2012
Damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus-- Now Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-4-2010
File Transfer...
21-2-2012
Med's Request
15-5-2013
Med's Done....
23-5-2013
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2014
LANDED..........
20-03-2014
HELP: :eek:

Hi Guys,
As I always do, I am checking my application status (On-Line service of Cic ), I'm using the same info I always enter there...the thing is I'm getting a different thing this time...and I'm freaking out....

I did my medical exam on May 23.... and waiting for the magical call to submit my passport!

Here's the message i'm getting :

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship."

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
Nora_sh1 said:
HELP: :eek:

Hi Guys,
As I always do, I am checking my application status (On-Line service of Cic ), I'm using the same info I always enter there...the thing is I'm getting a different thing this time...and I'm freaking out....

I did my medical exam on May 23.... and waiting for the magical call to submit my passport!

Here's the message i'm getting :

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship."
hello there, don't freak, most probably they are updating your status which means a positive thing

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
Any news a bout amman vo

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
lemans207 said:
that's the worst VO ive seen ??? :-X
very true, and Beirut is directly right after

mike_mike

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
In the end of April.
kita7789 said:
Any news a bout amman vo

No man! no news! except the fact that they are waiting hopefully for us to die before they have to give us the holy visa... I can't put up with embassies anymore... they always end up giving visas to terrorists, or to who won't integrate into the society / won't look for a job, and will suck up their taxes as a social help, before they give it to the people who will really give everything to start from zero, to bloom the economy... F*ing stupid system.

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mike_mike said:
No man! no news! except the fact that they are waiting hopefully for us to die before they have to give us the holy visa... I can't put up with embassies anymore... they always end up giving visas to terrorists, or to who won't integrate into the society / won't look for a job, and will suck up their taxes as a social help, before they give it to the people who will really give everything to start from zero, to bloom the economic... F*ing stupid system.
who was the last god medical from amman? i think its going fast too, there r lot of applicants

mike_mike

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
In the end of April.
lemans207 said:
who was the last god medical from amman? i think its going fast too, there r lot of applicants

I really believe that the question isn't how many applicants, but the number of employees.. you can have 70 cases, which isn't a lot unless if there are only two officers processing ... I believe: there is a lack of officers, and a pretty disorganized, careless embassy, or we wouldn't wait three or more years... God! our files were off for a whole year, when we haven't a clue what's going on, or where our files are...
while people in other countries are getting visas in much shorter time... Well this is the "unfair Classification of nations." and of course, our countries are so *censored word*ed up that we are still waiting for an embassy to do its job... Yeah! very comfortable situation!!!

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
mike_mike said:
I really believe that the question isn't how many applicants, but the number of employees.. you can have 70 cases, which isn't a lot unless if there are only two officers processing ... I believe: there is a lack of officers, and a pretty disorganized, careless embassy, or we wouldn't wait three or more years... God! our files were off for a whole year, when we haven't a clue what's going on, or where our files are...
while people in other countries are getting visas in much shorter time... Well this is the "unfair Classification of nations." and of course, our countries are so *censored word*ed up that we are still waiting for an embassy to do its job... Yeah! very comfortable situation!!!
THIS late in amman office is from our age while others same date they r in Canada now fu....ing office h hate them ,they do not care of people as they mentioned in there values, just to spend all ur money there most will reach there over 35 age

Zilar

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Canadian_Citizen said:
So if it's between 6 and 7 months, my fiance shoudl hear something in November/December. The waiting is almost over!
..usually after the medicals it should take some 2 month (6-8 weeks)in maximum to request passport and issuing visa.and all of that related to security check whatever before or after medical is something for a normal cases do end whithin these 2 month after medicals. the delay we are facing isnt related to the "security check " being serious" or " difficult for immigration offices to proceed"!! this delay is due to the exception our case roll in after damascus closed,and surely in bucharest it appear it is subjected to " exceptional" time interval for steps to be finished. our cases fall into an exception corner where just god know what is the idea in contrary to speed up the process after all the delays but they tend to even delay it more and more..they state in their email" to not contact us before 8 month" and it appear this 8 month is the magical number ..and canadian citizen i wonder the amount of cleverness from the immigration office and canadian authority to issue a visa let us say next january where the " renewed" csq would expire in march as i remember for your fiancee!!!in normal cases the person do receive his visa while he still have at least 9-10 month untill his " original csq" do expire !!!..

dkeyrouz

Aug 24, 2011
hello guys
I withdrawed my immigration application on Friday
nice to meet and talking you here
they sent 200 medical exam to Lebanon im one from them
but the embassador say after medical it will take 2 years to get the visa
so im not in hurry im 36 years and after 2 years 38 ma bade rouh endafan hounik
tx Canada

ashaa

Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
AOR Received.
22-July-2013
Med's Request
03-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2013
Interview........
Waived
dkeyrouz said:
hello guys
I withdrawed my immigration application on Friday
nice to meet and talking you here
they sent 200 medical exam to Lebanon im one from them
but the embassador say after medical it will take 2 years to get the visa
so im not in hurry im 36 years and after 2 years 38 ma bade rouh endafan hounik
tx Canada
Man, I'm in the same situation but what other option we do have?
don't let your anger control your decision, if there is a way to undo your action please do it.