Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
dkeyrouz said:
alineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ya aline
mahadan heke 3an el money wala hadan heke 3an el social life wala aya shi from the first reply of you and youre pretending
and betdef3e 3an Canada ka2enna baladik mn asesa
kelna benhebba w bnehterema w akid msh lah ye3touke el visa asra3 eza shera3te aw defa3te
yes ana ktir merteh ana mhandis kherij AUB
and I don't care w ma ken hadafe ekhoud el passport aslan ken bade 3ish hayet ajmal like u said and about providing better life for my children
lady bass ykoun ma3ik moneuy
eza kente bi kosofo aw hon aw Canada ull do a better life for ur children
plzz hajj tzeyde w te3emle ennik ente el Canadian w el be2e ma hadan byefham
wait on us
ente w zawjik 3ala rase w houwe hebib yontour 50 sene yontour
bass ma bta3erfe el stress w edeish am tday3e mn hayetik ya to2obrine kel nhar mn 3omrik birou7 ma byerja3 wala Lebanon wala Canada bi3awdik yeh
w ana ka friend hon msh aktar betmanna nehtrim ra2e ba3ed ma nbalish nzeyid 3ala ba3ed
have a nice evening lady w alla ywaf2ik ente w jawzik w wledik
but plzz bass trouhe 3ala Canada 3al hospital w tkoune mawjou3a w ye3touke dawr ba3ed 3 monthes teb2e elile sjhou lah these lady
If it's ur choice then I'm sure everyone respects it. At least ur family is with u.
My wife is Canadian and all I do is keep coming from KSA to visit for a month then go back. I'm being so patient cause in the end I will get the visa. Ppl advised me to change into sponsorship but I refused since I have waited almost 3 years.
I've been here for 2 months and going back to KSA very soon. I will be back to Ottawa during Xmas time.
Now tell me that my case is not upsetting and frustrating.
I think you made the wrong decision but I do respect it. Woslit el le2mi lal temm and u decided to step out? Who cares what the embassador says...

dkeyrouz

Aug 24, 2011
saade bro
its not enno le2me weslit lal temm or not walla
but its about me
ana I have ma3mal tabe3 inddor and outdoor and laser 3d
so ana bi hal 4 years elli natartoun ken fiye eftah ma3mal tene
so rah mn 3omre 4 years w ba3edna natrin
so msh herzene
enno 3al taye3touneel visa
entokelkoun zghar w ezamsh kelkoun el aghlabiye
bass enno 3a 40 msh herzene enno aymata ta balish work honik lal 50

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
dkeyrouz said:
saade bro
its not enno le2me weslit lal temm or not walla
but its about me
ana I have ma3mal tabe3 inddor and outdoor and laser 3d
so ana bi hal 4 years elli natartoun ken fiye eftah ma3mal tene
so rah mn 3omre 4 years w ba3edna natrin
so msh herzene
enno 3al taye3touneel visa
entokelkoun zghar w ezamsh kelkoun el aghlabiye
bass enno 3a 40 msh herzene enno aymata ta balish work honik lal 50
I wish you the best of luck.
I guess now you have to wait for their approval on the withdrawal. Maybe they'll feel guilty and rush the application process after they see what you did

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
I contacted someone at the Canadian embassy in Riyadh cause it was one of the offices that were on strike and she told me that the strike is over and they're issuing visas again... I wonder why it's still showing the strike statement on the cic website

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
csaade said:
I contacted someone at the Canadian embassy in Riyadh cause it was one of the offices that were on strike and she told me that the strike is over and they're issuing visas again... I wonder why it's still showing the strike statement on the cic website

Probably they will keep using that excuse for their delays for years..

anthonylb

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shu bena ya shabeb! 3ala ret Jet! lezim nerja3 nsamme l thread : thread of misery

lets work on keeping spirits high! we're at our final stages! we'll hear good news by the end of the year!

dkeyrouz! relatively to your situation maybe youre right! u dont need Canada as I know u personally and I know how good youre going in your work! bas ma byemna3 l amer if its a priority anymore inno tenseha w eza ejit betkoun ejit if not maybe its for your own good!specially ur decision was based on a rumor allah bya3rif eza sah aw ghalat! anw you know better how things suit you!

I dont think theyll accept ur application withdrawal, their reply would be to wait until the end of the process and after that the decision is made... and then its up you to give up or not bro! i wish this would be their answer! yalli sherben l baher ma bi ghoss bel se2ye ya ebn l 3amm!

enjoy ur eve dears!

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
dkeyouz is a victim of the bad immigration system ,a lot there is?

Zilar

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
anthonylb said:
shu bena ya shabeb! 3ala ret Jet! lezim nerja3 nsamme l thread : thread of misery

lets work on keeping spirits high! we're at our final stages! we'll hear good news by the end of the year!

dkeyrouz! relatively to your situation maybe youre right! u dont need Canada as I know u personally and I know how good youre going in your work! bas ma byemna3 l amer if its a priority anymore inno tenseha w eza ejit betkoun ejit if not maybe its for your own good!specially ur decision was based on a rumor allah bya3rif eza sah aw ghalat! anw you know better how things suit you!

I dont think theyll accept ur application withdrawal, their reply would be to wait until the end of the process and after that the decision is made... and then its up you to give up or not bro! i wish this would be their answer! yalli sherben l baher ma bi ghoss bel se2ye ya ebn l 3amm!

enjoy ur eve dears!

ok to keep spirit high..but on reality level dkeyrouz is right with his decision and he wouldnt be able to put it a side this immigration issue untill he stop it in real. in reality when the med's appeared we thought the visa is a matter of 2-3 month ..but it appear may be for 8 month ..and might be longer and longer..in reality we didnt hear about any ppr request from bucharest even those had their meds in feb!! this immigration for all of us reached a corner where if it dont appear untill end of this year will move on and to cancel this immigration to canada issue on papers and from our minds. let us be reasonable nothing is working in this immigration issue other the "quebec" authority which keep giving csq and renew others and dates pass and no one have the authority to ask "why"!! but the only thing i wish is why we dont do some page on facebook or any other mean so to ut some pressure and to just to ask this "why"!!! why they delayed and delay and delay and delay..they want immigrants or no?

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
Zilar said:
ok to keep spirit high..but on reality level dkeyrouz is right with his decision and he wouldnt be able to put it a side this immigration issue untill he stop it in real. in reality when the med's appeared we thought the visa is a matter of 2-3 month ..but it appear may be for 8 month ..and might be longer and longer..in reality we didnt hear about any ppr request from bucharest even those had their meds in feb!! this immigration for all of us reached a corner where if it dont appear untill end of this year will move on and to cancel this immigration to canada issue on papers and from our minds. let us be reasonable nothing is working in this immigration issue other the "quebec" authority which keep giving csq and reIinew others and dates pass and no one have the authority to ask "why"!! but the only thing i wish is why we dont do some page on facebook or any other mean so to ut some pressure and to just to ask this "why"!!! why they delayed and delay and delay and delay..they want immigrants or no?
I know this process has been very frustrating, however you have to keep in mind we had some pretty bad luck with the war in Syria. This delayed the files a lot. I guess CIC should have transfered the files to working visa offices, instead to Beirut, where officers were not trained on how to process immigration files.
Second, you also have to take into considerations how many people from around the world are applying to immigrate to Canada. That's millions of people. On this forum alone, we are about 10-15 people only while others from Lebanon are getting their visas. So your reference point shouldn't only be the people in this forum. We're like 000000001% of the entire applicants waiting for their visas.
Third, we are from the middle east...and eventhough Canada shouldn't discriminate, it still happens. They take their time with the security checks. I don't blame them for this. Some people have ruined this image for us...and we have to pay for it. So they rather be safe than sorry at this point.
Yes Canada is looking for immigrants, but on their own terms, that's why there's quotas. Jobs are hard to find these days and people are retiring later or they continue to work.
I'm not defending the Canadian immigration system, but it is what it is....stressing out and bitching about it won't make it any better...so let's just all stay positive. We've waiting 3+ years...what's another 6-8 months?

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
Canadian_Citizen said:
I know this process has been very frustrating, however you have to keep in mind we had some pretty bad luck with the war in Syria. This delayed the files a lot. I guess CIC should have transfered the files to working visa offices, instead to Beirut, where officers were not trained on how to process immigration files.
Second, you also have to take into considerations how many people from around the world are applying to immigrate to Canada. That's millions of people. On this forum alone, we are about 10-15 people only while others from Lebanon are getting their visas. So your reference point shouldn't only be the people in this forum. We're like 000000001% of the entire applicants waiting for their visas.
Third, we are from the middle east...and eventhough Canada shouldn't discriminate, it still happens. They take their time with the security checks. I don't blame them for this. Some people have ruined this image for us...and we have to pay for it. So they rather be safe than sorry at this point.
Yes Canada is looking for immigrants, but on their own terms, that's why there's quotas. Jobs are hard to find these days and people are retiring later or they continue to work.
I'm not defending the Canadian immigration system, but it is what it is....stressing out and *censored word*ing about it won't make it any better...so let's just all stay positive. We've waiting 3+ years...what's another 6-8 months?
believe me they mean this delay 100%

Zilar

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Canadian_Citizen said:
I'm not defending the Canadian immigration system, but it is what it is....stressing out and *censored word*ing about it won't make it any better...so let's just all stay positive. We've waiting 3+ years...what's another 6-8 months?
yes you are right canadian citizen...but hope it wont take more than end of year..or we will begint o hear about things like " re-med" and "re-update of documents" and so welcome to the empty circle again and again and again!!!..

Zilar

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Canadian_Citizen said:
and one question canadian citizen: did u really hear about any visas are being delivered from bucharest?

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
keyrouz is right in some aspect, every day passes by is not retuning back, starting from scratch in a new country is hard, especially with high taxes, plans have been delayed because of many factors (syria, global fin crisis, unemployment. intentional delays, etc.. ) well i think we shouldn't blame them or anything anymore, they are giving us a chance to get out of this sh!it hole lebanon, they are free to take us in 1 month or 10 years but on the other hand they are not allowed to keep on increasing the processing time and delaying people's plans and messing with people's lives, Keyrouz could have opened another factory for example, other people could have made other plans, all delayed until a further notice? with all do respect to canada that's not right.. i applied when i was 28, now 33 well fk it, i have a good job and happy on this island, 15 min walking to the beach is better than shoveling snow 7 months per year so personally, the delay worked for me, Cyprus is great, especially the beaches (ayia napa) and night life etc.. i'll get the passport in 5 or 6 years, the country is very quiet and safe and the taxes aren't high and the rents are cheap. with 30k russians in limassol ? i rest my case i am staying here 8)

dkeyrouz

Aug 24, 2011
hello guys
I got an email from the embassy refusing my withdraw
they told me we cannot in this stage
sorry for waiting too long

signalmaker

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19th 2012
Doc's Request.
October 28th 2012 - Changed Check / and added a Child.
AOR Received.
Nov 26th 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Interview........
@ Waiting list since September 17th 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully April 2017.
i have a question ..

i got AOR in November 26th 2012 and i got waiting list for interview in 17th Sep 2013 ..

is this considered Fast ?? or this is the normal average time for this ?

thank you