dkeyrouz said:
hello guys
I withdrawed my immigration application on Friday
nice to meet and talking you here
they sent 200 medical exam to Lebanon im one from them
but the embassador say after medical it will take 2 years to get the visa
so im not in hurry im 36 years and after 2 years 38 ma bade rouh endafan hounik
tx Canada
they always find ways to fast up the process, actual time is 2 years in couple of months it may become 2 weeks, you dont have anything to lose if you kept your file in process..

dkeyrouz

Aug 24, 2011
guys I a married 36 years old
if I wan go now what ill d I have my grauations my own work my home and my money
they are humiliating us too much
the embassador told me in 2 years t get the visa
so I don't want shit on them all and theire country eza badna netbahdal ta nrouh ?
aslan kenna badnanrouh ta nkhalis bahdale l2ina hon arham

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
dkeyrouz said:
guys I a married 36 years old
if I wan go now what ill d I have my grauations my own work my home and my money
they are humiliating us too much
the embassador told me in 2 years t get the visa
so I don't want *censored word* on them all and theire country eza badna netbahdal ta nrouh ?
aslan kenna badnanrouh ta nkhalis bahdale l2ina hon arham
you can still think to secure a better life for your sons, never too late to go to canada, probably too late for your plans, but you may still enjoy the rest of your life there more than all what have passed so far.. keep in mind no body in lebanon will care for you when you retire from work..

dkeyrouz

Aug 24, 2011
tx for all of you supporting me but to me Canada needs me with my money my educations and my expiriences
im not poor
and im going to give them my money
so stop and ill keep it w ma bde si mennoun la retirement wala akel khara
hene m3awadin saro 3al bengladish w el Philippines w el india elli kel ma tes2alo fhemet bihezz b raso w bl ekhir msh fehim 3leik bikoun
alla yes3edoun w yeb3edoun

initial

Feb 14, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
www.doyouneedvisa.com/passport/

waw we rank 6 , from bottom ! dkeyrouz this is for you :)

kita7789

May 13, 2012
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
10/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/5/2016
Interview........
12/04/2012
Passport Req..
01/7/2016
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2106
dkeyrouz said:
hello guys
tx Canada
good luck fu,,,k canada

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
dkeyrouz said:
tx for all of you supporting me but to me Canada needs me with my money my educations and my expiriences
im not poor
and im going to give them my money
so stop and ill keep it w ma bde si mennoun la retirement wala akel khara
hene m3awadin saro 3al bengladish w el Philippines w el india elli kel ma tes2alo fhemet bihezz b raso w bl ekhir msh fehim 3leik bikoun
alla yes3edoun w yeb3edoun
though i understand your frustration, that is a total racist answer and uncalled for and maybe its better to stay here if you feel so outclassed.

Fadi.r2000

Star Member
Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
Med's Request
August 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Nora_sh1 said:
HELP: :eek:

Hi Guys,
As I always do, I am checking my application status (On-Line service of Cic ), I'm using the same info I always enter there...the thing is I'm getting a different thing this time...and I'm freaking out....

I did my medical exam on May 23.... and waiting for the magical call to submit my passport!

Here's the message i'm getting :

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship."

Hi ...

Same happened to me..

Try with UCI number and make sure of the spelling of your last name same as in medical ,,

I think that they have updated your application on the system , and now you may see '' Application received ''

good luck

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
Fadi.r2000 said:
Hi ...

Same happened to me..

Try with UCI number and make sure of the spelling of your last name same as in medical ,,

I think that they have updated your application on the system , and now you may see '' Application received ''

good luck
hi fadi
is your application in amman office? which date you recieved your medical?

Zilar

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
dkeyrouz said:
hello guys
tx Canada
the 2 years cant be right in any way. it is a matter of maximum 8 month after medical requests ( which is exceptionaly long due to our exceptional cases being transferred from damascus- beirut - bucharest)..
but in reality canada dnt contain any golden mountain in which will go to grab some ..and ofcourse if you have a successful life in lebanon or abroad you should stick to as in most cases you wouldnt find same income thier in canada in first few years..and you are right to withdraw your application so you can rest your mind about this immigration issue specially you dont need it.this is the real problem usually immigrants face which is most of them after traveling they discover they are not living in the way they thought they will and even no huge income nor they are fitting to the society there..all of us need to really understand it is a real life step with all of its hard challenges to integrate for all of rest of life there if we have good life/good income/ comfortable living in lebanon or any place abroad so better to not destroy that just because we hear other do immigrate !! and about acquiring new passport as our real obsession : when you have a good job and money you can always acquire foreign ppr and fulfill that "dream" without need to immigrate and destroy a good type of life you are living now..so i salut you dekeryouz you made the best choice with your life criteria you already own.

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
Zilar said:
the 2 years cant be right in any way. it is a matter of maximum 8 month after medical requests ( which is exceptionaly long due to our exceptional cases being transferred from damascus- beirut - bucharest)..
but in reality canada dnt contain any golden mountain in which will go to grab some ..and ofcourse if you have a successful life in lebanon or abroad you should stick to as in most cases you wouldnt find same income thier in canada in first few years..and you are right to withdraw your application so you can rest your mind about this immigration issue specially you dont need it.this is the real problem usually immigrants face which is most of them after traveling they discover they are not living in the way they thought they will and even no huge income nor they are fitting to the society there..all of us need to really understand it is a real life step with all of its hard challenges to integrate for all of rest of life there if we have good life/good income/ comfortable living in lebanon or any place abroad so better to not destroy that just because we hear other do immigrate !! and about acquiring new passport as our real obsession : when you have a good job and money you can always acquire foreign ppr and fulfill that "dream" without need to immigrate and destroy a good type of life you are living now..so i salut you dekeryouz you made the best choice with your life criteria you already own.
though you are right in most of what you said. But who usually immigrate to canada or move to USA/europe, their main intention should not be money since they are not GULF countries where you work to save money. when you plan to move to these countries (canada, usa etc..) means that you are trying to provide better life for you and your kids (mostly kids). which means social care, education, social life, etc.. if your sole concern is saving money than these places are not for you (and that s not a bad thing) but not everyone can do that especially if you only think that you are going to get the passport and come back.
and in all cases, moving to another place is hard getting out of your comfort zone is very hard .. we are all there.. but at the end why did we apply then?? to get only the passport and get back to original country? then what?

i dnt know how much time dkeyrouz have been waiting for this, my husband applied almost 10 years ago. and like a month ago we got the visa and we are also in a dilemna over moving. but i disagree with him cancelling his application unless his only reason for applying was to get the passport and move back here.

dkeyrouz

Aug 24, 2011
alineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ya aline
mahadan heke 3an el money wala hadan heke 3an el social life wala aya shi from the first reply of you and youre pretending
and betdef3e 3an Canada ka2enna baladik mn asesa
kelna benhebba w bnehterema w akid msh lah ye3touke el visa asra3 eza shera3te aw defa3te
yes ana ktir merteh ana mhandis kherij AUB
and I don't care w ma ken hadafe ekhoud el passport aslan ken bade 3ish hayet ajmal like u said and about providing better life for my children
lady bass ykoun ma3ik moneuy
eza kente bi kosofo aw hon aw Canada ull do a better life for ur children
plzz hajj tzeyde w te3emle ennik ente el Canadian w el be2e ma hadan byefham
wait on us
ente w zawjik 3ala rase w houwe hebib yontour 50 sene yontour
bass ma bta3erfe el stress w edeish am tday3e mn hayetik ya to2obrine kel nhar mn 3omrik birou7 ma byerja3 wala Lebanon wala Canada bi3awdik yeh
w ana ka friend hon msh aktar betmanna nehtrim ra2e ba3ed ma nbalish nzeyid 3ala ba3ed
have a nice evening lady w alla ywaf2ik ente w jawzik w wledik
but plzz bass trouhe 3ala Canada 3al hospital w tkoune mawjou3a w ye3touke dawr ba3ed 3 monthes teb2e elile sjhou lah these lady

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
dkeyrouz said:
alineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ya aline
mahadan heke 3an el money wala hadan heke 3an el social life wala aya shi from the first reply of you and youre pretending
and betdef3e 3an Canada ka2enna baladik mn asesa
kelna benhebba w bnehterema w akid msh lah ye3touke el visa asra3 eza shera3te aw defa3te
yes ana ktir merteh ana mhandis kherij AUB
and I don't care w ma ken hadafe ekhoud el passport aslan ken bade 3ish hayet ajmal like u said and about providing better life for my children
lady bass ykoun ma3ik moneuy
eza kente bi kosofo aw hon aw Canada ull do a better life for ur children
plzz hajj tzeyde w te3emle ennik ente el Canadian w el be2e ma hadan byefham
wait on us
ente w zawjik 3ala rase w houwe hebib yontour 50 sene yontour
bass ma bta3erfe el stress w edeish am tday3e mn hayetik ya to2obrine kel nhar mn 3omrik birou7 ma byerja3 wala Lebanon wala Canada bi3awdik yeh
w ana ka friend hon msh aktar betmanna nehtrim ra2e ba3ed ma nbalish nzeyid 3ala ba3ed
have a nice evening lady w alla ywaf2ik ente w jawzik w wledik
but plzz bass trouhe 3ala Canada 3al hospital w tkoune mawjou3a w ye3touke dawr ba3ed 3 monthes teb2e elile sjhou lah these lady
i do respect your opinion, i dnt tolerate when you are racist. and i am not defending canada (i did talk about usa and europe) or saying that you dnt want better life. my answer was to the gentleman before.

as for waiting - my husband actually did forget about it.. otherwise he would have been depressed, it took him 7 years to get his and it took 2.5 years to get it (after i was added to the application). AND we are both 35 years old (Architects and educated like you and doing very well here) and we are living with same agony as you, the same stress.

For the last 3 years, we cannot buy a tv or even bed in our house since we are waiting for the decision and we dnt want to spend our money here. and even now we dnt know if we want to move.

it is your choice to remove your app (though i would say haram.. keep living 3adeh w insiya) but it is not right to insult people from other nationalities because you are angry. we are all here as friends trying to help each other and discuss these issues and hurdles that we are passing through without insults and without being racists.

dkeyrouz

Aug 24, 2011
who is the racist one
do u know what is the meaning of racist first and when we can use this word or just youre talking racist means 3onsoure elli bifari2 bein abyad w aswad bein masi7e w muslim hada el racist
I say what I saw what I experienced in leb and outside and I didn't say any word about theire religious or theire color

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
dkeyrouz said:
who is the racist one
do u know what is the meaning of racist first and when we can use this word or just youre talking racist means 3onsoure elli bifari2 bein abyad w aswad bein masi7e w muslim hada el racist
I say what I saw what I experienced in leb and outside and I didn't say any word about theire religious or theire color
really?? that is your answer..

you are right though, i apologize you are not racist that was the wrong word..

its Xenophobia ..

cheers.. and have good evening.