August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
lemans207 said:
Man respect your country, because who doesn't respect his country no one respect him.

Second all these officers are Canadians

Third, welcome Canada, now you should learn any document you will request in Canada processing time too long, ye3ni badak tetra7am 3a lebnen.
dont you ever tell me what to do lemans, i dont deal well with hypocrites , got it ?
especially when you cant read english well

elyhaddad1234

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Lmastroy you're right, ino just because i post stuff to make people laugh byiji l sayyed Lemans bi2illi ino ana bt3ata drugs and narcotics! i mean khayi i hate lebanon too and i dont need anyone saying i should respect this and that! its a shame walla

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
lemans207 said:
Man respect your country, because who doesn't respect his country no one respect him.

Second all these officers are Canadians

Third, welcome Canada, now you should learn any document you will request in Canada processing time too long, ye3ni badak tetra7am 3a lebnen.
Canadian officers? Bel embassy hone? Akid you're dreaming.
Second week is over since we submitted our passports and you're telling me that the officers are Canadians?
I have dealt a lot with Canadians and trust me, when they tell u 7 days to receive ur passport then it means 7 days

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
csaade said:
Canadian officers? Bel embassy hone? Akid you're dreaming.
Second week is over since we submitted our passports and you're telling me that the officers are Canadians?
I have dealt a lot with Canadians and trust me, when they tell u 7 days to receive ur passport then it means 7 days
he will only understand the several points that we mention strictly after experiencing the difference between what he is blindly defending/offending and the outside world that is still uncharted lands for him, besides he relies on word-of-mouth only instead of research,experience and knowledge , sounds familiar doesnt it ?

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
lemans207 said:
tayeb sed buzak iza ma 3ejbak a7san ma nikik
now thats the real lemans that the world knows and loves , right there
is this what you really want to project in defense of your wrong information?

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
Hi guys,

I'm a constant follower of this group and I like it.but please don't push me and others to quit it because of silly comments here and there.

with all the respect, lets train our spirits to accept others and accept negative and offensive replies. This has nothing to do with being Canadian or Lebanese or or or...

I'm not against any one here or pinpointing fingers, i'm just trying to help keep the discussion the way it should (immigration, life, jobs, and joy).

Thanks all.
Hassan

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Read the steps,
now you are under security checks again
stop blaming officers.
or Lebanese
Don't forget that if you fail citizenship test bada terja3 3a lebenen, w ktir fail it

Other visa offices ask for PPR + police certificate, why?

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
lemans207 said:
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Read the steps,
now you are under security checks again
stop blaming officers.
or Lebanese
Don't forget that if you fail citizenship test bada terja3 3a lebenen, w ktir fail it
This was mentioned in the ppr email. The second point means they might do a quick security check.

Vous devez nous informer par écrit de tout changement situationnel avant de pouvoir utiliser vos visas. Ces changements peuvent être reliés, notamment :
· à votre situation familiale (p. ex., mariage, union de fait, divorce, annulation, séparation légale, naissance, adoption, décès du répondant, du demandeur principal ou d'un membre de la famille qui accompagne le demandeur, y compris les petits-enfants et les enfants à charge);
· à une accusation ou une condamnation pour un acte criminel dont vous ou un membre de votre famille avez fait l'objet;

L'omission de nous informer de ces changements peut retarder le traitement, entraîner l'annulation de vos visas d'immigrant, ou vous rendre (ainsi que les membres de votre famille) interdit de territoire au Canada. L'omission de nous informer de l'existence de membres de la famille à charge pendant le traitement de votre demande leur refusera de façon permanente le droit à tout parrainage dans la catégorie du regroupement familial.

But ya lemans, it shows in ur post that security check is done then "decision made". It already shows decision made for us on the ecas

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
elyhaddad1234 said:
Lmastroy you're right, ino just because i post stuff to make people laugh byiji l sayyed Lemans bi2illi ino ana bt3ata drugs and narcotics! i mean khayi i hate lebanon too and i dont need anyone saying i should respect this and that! its a shame walla
hi ely
you so serious man it is not you let them fight and give us some jokes :D

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
hassan09 said:
Hi guys,

I'm a constant follower of this group and I like it.but please don't push me and others to quit it because of silly comments here and there.

with all the respect, lets train our spirits to accept others and accept negative and offensive replies. This has nothing to do with being Canadian or Lebanese or or or...

I'm not against any one here or pinpointing fingers, i'm just trying to help keep the discussion the way it should (immigration, life, jobs, and joy).

Thanks all.
Hassan
Agreed and for the past 2 years i have been unfortunately forced to re-post rules for supposedly fully grown adults , mind you that it was done to avoid this situation (in specific) from happening all this time because I am very familiar of the same behavior that occurs locally and i dont want it here , actually none of the initial members of this thread wanted this type of behavior or misleading information during the sensitive times , my inbox for years has been the place where other members have been filing their complaints against the same and certain individuals for some reason , re-posting the rules has been met with the word policing , so what does all the above tell us?
= immature behavior causing discomfort to the community on this thread and that does not agree in following simple civilized guidelines of online posting nor realizes the fact that this type of behavior should not go unchecked and at the same time forcing this behavior down on our throats even if asked nicely or on PM not to do so, by any worldwide standards this is not acceptable and this is the last time I will allow myself to be dragged into salvaging such situation rather online or offline.

mft25

May 13, 2012
Amman
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2010 2nd file 12-7-2012
Nomination.....
18-11-2011 short list email
AOR Received.
17-09-2010 2nd file 18-7-2012 with UCI number
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
04-03-2014 to Bucharest
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Interview........
04-07-2012 i got the CSQ
Passport Req..
20-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
LANDED..........
3-07-2015
hi lamastory
we all know lemans that he is a good person may be he was under tension just delete that comment and everything will be good as it was before

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
mft25 said:
hi lamastory
we all know lemans that he is a good person may be he was under tension just delete that comment and everything will be good as it was before
hi mft , been a while, i have to apologies to you since i cannot fulfill your request, I am responsible of my own actions and not of others.

cheers,

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
elyhaddad1234 said:
now thats another example of unwanted behavior, twisting words and instigating