Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
Zilar said:
hello canadian citizen, did ur fiancé receive the renew csq which u said they mention they will issued ? ,specially csq take alot of time untill it deliver by mail from quebec authority,where the visa would be expired before receiving the new csq, what u think?
His CSQ will expire on March 31, so he's planing on landing before then. However, his friend was able to land recently with his expired CSQ without any problems. They said they would extend it, not renew it (not sure if there's a difference), only if its necessary.

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
csaade said:
It shows "decision made" on the ecas for everyone who received the ppr email
Even the status is decision made they will send this by email (correct me if you had other version)

REQUEST FOR SUBMISSION OF PASSPORTS

Dear Applicant,

Your application is in the final stages. An officer will review your file and your passport to make a final determination on your case. If the decision is positive, a visa will be affixed to your passport.
WHAT ARE WE REQUESTING?
Please submit the following items:

* Original passport for yourself and each accompanying family member. The passport should be valid for at least twelve months. A shorter validity will limit the validity of your visa. You must ensure that you have a blank page in each passport for each member of your family travelling on that passport,
o Each person must have their own passport and there must be at least two blank pages in each passport
* 2 passport sized photos for each of you (photo specification is available on: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#appendixA
* Please provide information regarding height (in centimetres) and eye colour for you and your accompanying family members on a separate sheet of paper

ANYWAY we are just arguing over nothing.. you will get it :) and you will be out of beirut in no time :p

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
alinec said:
Even the status is decision made they will send this by email (correct me if you had other version)

Dear Applicant,

Your application is in the final stages. An officer will review your file and your passport to make a final determination on your case. If the decision is positive, a visa will be affixed to your passport.
WHAT ARE WE REQUESTING?

* Original passport for yourself and each accompanying family member. The passport should be valid for at least twelve months. A shorter validity will limit the validity of your visa. You must ensure that you have a blank page in each passport for each member of your family travelling on that passport,
o Each person must have their own passport and there must be at least two blank pages in each passport
* 2 passport sized photos for each of you (photo specification is available on: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#appendixA
* Please provide information regarding height (in centimetres) and eye colour for you and your accompanying family members on a separate sheet of paper

ANYWAY we are just arguing over nothing.. you will get it :) and you will be out of beirut in no time :p
nora just mentioned earlier that her passport stamping required a few hours and she took her passport at the same day, so there is no process, probably only a confirmation which needs a while, so why it is taking them now weeks to do it!

no matter the reason we can change nothing but to wait like usually :D

my only hope

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
this is driving me crazy i called the embassy and the vfs
they both gave me the same answer the don t know
when the passport will be ready
this is unfair we have been waiting since 2010
and when we got the golden mail
we don t know we the visa we be stamped
:-[

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
alinec said:
well i dnt know about qsw, but Federal at Warsaw VO- visa got stamped there not in beirut. and i personally sent the passports through dhl to warsaw got stamped (took 10-15 days) than i had to tell dhl to go pick them up and send them back to beirut.

SO this is not a rumor. (VISA was clear issued by canada embassy in warsaw)
my statement had nothing to do with you or your immigration case.

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014
Canadian_Citizen said:
My fiance's had "decision made" before he even dropped off his passport.
same in my case

Lmastory

May 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Nomination.....
CSQ - September 17 2009
AOR Received.
21-FEB-2010
File Transfer...
February 22, 2012
Med's Request
August 1 2013
Med's Done....
August 7 2013
Passport Req..
March 6 2014
VISA ISSUED...
march 24 2014
LANDED..........
April 1st 2014

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
Tense climate here.. relax guys all will get the visas patience... mine took 10 years :d

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
alinec said:

Dear Applicant,

WHAT ARE WE REQUESTING?

I'm not arguing at all. Lemans was saying that "decision made" will be updated after the passport has been stamped with the visa. But in most of the cases in this forum, the two are not related.

As for the visa stamping, it is in Beirut. Although the visa office was Bucharest, the secondary office remained Beirut. I got this information from the caips notes.

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
Canadian_Citizen said:
I'm not arguing at all. Lemans was saying that "decision made" will be updated after the passport has been stamped with the visa. But in most of the cases in this forum, the two are not related.

As for the visa stamping, it is in Beirut. Although the visa office was Bucharest, the secondary office remained Beirut. I got this information from the caips notes.
ya true.. ours was decision made also before passport request. regarding the issuing of the visa probably they didnt transfer the whole application just the tasks.. since beirut officers are not fully trained and with the number of apps it would have been over the limit.

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
Canadian_Citizen said:

The VFS office informed me today that the stamping is done in beirut but they have no idea about the timeline for the passport to be delivered back to their office.
In my case, It showed decision made after 24 hours from receiving the email.
If I'm not mistaken,a passport can't be sent outside the country without its holder's approval

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
csaade said:
The VFS office informed me today that the stamping is done in beirut but they have no idea about the timeline for the passport to be delivered back to their office.
In my case, It showed decision made after 24 hours from receiving the email.
If I'm not mistaken,a passport can't be sent outside the country without its holder's approval
ya you cant .. usually you get the paper from courier then you go to national security to get the clearance papers. so it seems bucharest apps are processed in beirut or they have new system.

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nora_sh1 said:
Ok so apparently I am the first one here who finally have got her passport stamped!! well I was the first that got THAT golden email....remember? :p

Here's my long journey:

First, I am Syrian. and my visa office is Amman.
So I booked on Air Jordanian a flight from:
"Beirut-----Amman" on Monday, and another flight on Wednesday (after midnight) from Amman---Montreal!
witch means i'm spending (Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday) in Amman. I decided to be brave and stay positive that I can convince the embassy to stamp my visa on the same day or the next one!

I went yesterday (Tuesday) to the embassy, once they've took it, they asked me for a phone number or e-mail to notify me when my passport is ready.
So I was like Nooooooo, I am staying in a hotel, and I don't know anyone here, so I must take it today after noon, or tomorrow max. ( I gave the officer a copy of my air Ticket (flight from Amman to Montreal on Wednesday!!)
And here we started the crazy argument about the rules! the officer was basically telling me " It's not our problem if you're staying in a hotel, if you're Syrian, we can't stamp your visa today!! or tomorrow" etc....

After back and forth arguing, she told me "Ok, come at 2pm, I can't promise you anything, I'll see what we can do".
So I went to my hotel devastated feeling terrible. You guys have no idea how hard was it to reach Amman!!
(I had first to go from Damascus to Lebanon with 2 luggage and a handbag, witch means TAFTISH everything every 15 minutes in Damas and in Beirut!)

Anyway, I went back at 2 pm and I got my passport back stamped :)
Oh and they gave me the Renewed "Selection Quebec".

By the way, All the people who also have got their passport back (including me) DIDN'T pay anything!

That's it guys....Yalla inshalllah YOU = next
BRAVO! Such a brave lady :)

Good luck.
Victor

Zilar

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Canadian_Citizen said:
His CSQ will expire on March 31, so he's planing on landing before then. However, his friend was able to land recently with his expired CSQ without any problems. They said they would extend it, not renew it (not sure if there's a difference), only if its necessary.
thanks for your reply canadian citizen.