Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
Nora_sh1 said:
Thank you very much everyone....

I feel much better now..I hope it's really something positive :)

Anyway, I'm just feeling a little bit worried about my Ecas status....why they didn't write that line"Medical results received" ?

Thank you again....I'll keep you updated

Good luck everyone
N
your medical doctor can help you confirm the reception of your medical results, my ecas was changed 4 days after the physician told me my file was sent..

hanaaddam

Star Member
Sep 27, 2013
Patientman said:
Thanks for the heads up - few more questions:
1- Shall i include my address in the UAE as the mailing address? Will they send it overseas?
2- There are approved channels (e.g. My FBI Report) who can get the police clearance in 5-7 business day for additional fees - did you try considering these? Also as I assume that you are outside the US, where did you have your fingerprints taken?

The more you dive into the immigration process, the more complicated it gets!

In terms of sequence, what is done first: Medical Check or Background Check? Please advise.

Cheers,
Patient

Yes, include your local address, they will send it overseas as regular mail, though. So, if you want a tracking number and expedited mail, you will have to mail in a prepaid FeEx or UPS envelope with the sender and the receiver as yourself so that they won't be charged.
The My FBI Report is a third party who will do this for you, but you can do it yourself, and the 5-7 business days is the shipping for regular mail, but the processing time should take five to six weeks, No?
We followed the instruction on the form provided by the FBI for fingerprints, we even went to a mokhtar to let us know the validity of the fingerprints, but he was useless. so it is best to follow their instructions.
will you use the channeler? if so please let me know how soon you receive them.
good luck.

Patientman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
File to Quebec: 1111 - File to CIC: 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Quebec: 30-10-2010 / CIC: 4-11-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 14-10-2013
AOR Received.
CIC - 17-12-2013
Med's Request
6-2014
Med's Done....
25-7-2014
Guys, as a Lebanese, you can chose your application to be either processed in Beirut or where you currently reside (Abu Dhabi in my case). I noticed that Abu Dhabi office services the whole region whereas Beirut office serves on Lebanon. Why do Lebanese in UAE go for Abu Dhabi office then?

Any idea?

Also, where can i find the CSQ number? (question no. 7) - Did you receive your CSQ? (yes/no) b) if yes, please indicate the number >> I don't see any unique number on the CSQ...

For Lebanese: what did you put for "do you have a national identity document?" I think that the answer is No...

Cheers,
Patient

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patientman said:
Guys, as a Lebanese, you can chose your application to be either processed in Beirut or where you currently reside (Abu Dhabi in my case). I noticed that Abu Dhabi office services the whole region whereas Beirut office serves on Lebanon. Why do Lebanese in UAE go for Abu Dhabi office then?

Any idea?

Also, where can i find the CSQ number? (question no. 7) - Did you receive your CSQ? (yes/no) b) if yes, please indicate the number >> I don't see any unique number on the CSQ...

For Lebanese: what did you put for "do you have a national identity document?" I think that the answer is No...

Cheers,
Patient
its written on your CSQ your VO is abu dhabi, also the officer printer for you 1 more papre to register in Emploi Quebec the numbers are printed there,
IN abu dhabi, visa comes fast after medical

Patientman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
File to Quebec: 1111 - File to CIC: 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Quebec: 30-10-2010 / CIC: 4-11-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 14-10-2013
AOR Received.
CIC - 17-12-2013
Med's Request
6-2014
Med's Done....
25-7-2014
Thanks Leman ... I don't see a number unless you mean the individual reference number :S

alright .... i just noticed something stupid ... my job code should be 1111 as financial auditor ... on the CSQ it places me as 1112 financial analyst ... i can't care less, but on the CIC application they are asking me for my job ... shall i say auditor or analyst ?! (!!!)

Leman, do you consider yourself Resident or Worker in UAE?

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
Patientman said:
Thanks Leman ... I don't see a number unless you mean the individual reference number :S

alright .... i just noticed something stupid ... my job code should be 1111 as financial auditor ... on the CSQ it places me as 1112 financial analyst ... i can't care less, but on the CIC application they are asking me for my job ... shall i say auditor or analyst ?! (!!!)

Well if he has an iqama then he's a resident.
I'm a Saudi Arabian resident.
The worker only gets a visa which is valid for a certain period of time, usually a contract based on a completion of a project

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patientman said:

Csaade its worker my lawyer put for me, and from date I came to uae to date of expire of visa/working visa also resident no problem.

dkeyrouz

Aug 24, 2011
guys 3ala shou mahmoumin eza worker aw resident
nehna in Lebanon just worker
eza Lebanon bi3amil wledo metel el kelb enno katir khayroun uae and other enno bye7termouna w 3am yshaghlouna 3ndoun

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
Received the following updates from the MP's office today:

1) My fiance's background checks were initiated in August (more than 2 months after medicals and document submission)
2) They are still waiting for some background checks to come in....should be soon!
3) His BFD was Sept. 12 and the officer has yet to view his file, due to a "slight" backlog, however, it hasn't impacted the process since they are still waiting on some checks (not all). I'm assuming this may be due to them sending medicals to so many people in a short time.
4) Was told he should hear something in the next few weeks.
5) I can get another update in 6 weeks, if he doesn't hear anything back....but they think we will.

So in all, some pretty encouraging news.

csaade

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-10-2010 CSQ
AOR Received.
24-1-2011 Federal
Med's Request
03-07-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014
LANDED..........
29-03-2014
Canadian_Citizen said:

1) My fiance's background checks were initiated in August (more than 2 months after medicals and document submission)
2) They are still waiting for some background checks to come in....should be soon!
3) His BFD was Sept. 12 and the officer has yet to view his file, due to a "slight" backlog, however, it hasn't impacted the process since they are still waiting on some checks (not all). I'm assuming this may be due to them sending medicals to so many people in a short time.
5) I can get another update in 6 weeks, if he doesn't hear anything back....but they think we will.

Just what you've expected to hear, not bad at all.
November is hopefully your month...
Thanks for the update :)

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
csaade said:
Just what you've expected to hear, not bad at all.
November is hopefully your month...
Thanks for the update :)

Hopefully!!

Zilar

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Canadian_Citizen said:

hello canadian citizen,you are the only one that bring news to this forum..but the term " few weeks" dont see that encouraging..before new year hopefully?!..

Zilar

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
2 question to canadian citizen the master of immigration procedures:

1- do we need to update any information in case we travel ,in this long waiting period after medicasl,and in case we receive a residency in some country?

2- de we need to update any information ,in this long waiting period after medicals, in case a person get married in foreign country out of lebanon and without registering it officially in lebanon ?
or we just forget about updating any informations?

...thanks in advance canadian citizen you are the best.

Canadian_Citizen

Aug 24, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut/Romania
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/11/2009 for CSQ
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2013
Nomination.....
03/31/2010 Received CSQ
AOR Received.
Federal May 6,2010
Med's Request
April 24, 2013
Med's Done....
May 27, 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
March 3, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 28, 2014
Zilar said:
2 question to canadian citizen the master of immigration procedures:

1- do we need to update any information in case we travel ,in this long waiting period after medicasl,and in case we receive a residency in some country?

2- de we need to update any information ,in this long waiting period after medicals, in case a person get married in foreign country out of lebanon and without registering it officially in lebanon ?
or we just forget about updating any informations?

...thanks in advance canadian citizen you are the best.
Why would you received residency in another country if you're waiting for permanent residency in Canada? I think will delay your application, and raise questions. You would also need to provide a police certificate from that country.

If you get married and plan on having your spouse come with you, then you will need to apply for a CSQ for him/her, so yes you need to let them know (this will most likely delay your processing time). It doesn't matter if the marriage is not registered in Lebanon, it would be registered in whatever country you get married. I'm assuming you mean civil marriage?

The second option you have, is get married, land in Canada, become a permanent resident, find a job, and sponsor your spouse. It's taking abou 1 1/2 to 2 years to sponsor someone in Lebanon. Also, you will need to provide proof, such as pictures, text messages, e-mails, phone logs to prove your relationship is real...they are becoming very strict due to fraud marriages.

Maybe someone else on this forum has something to add...I'm not an immigration expert lol...however, as everyone here, we probably know more than the people working in the call centres.