+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
My ECAS has also just changed to Decision made and was sent an email for PPR today. Hope everyone stays hopeful as things are moving a bit more. See signature for more details on my file
Congratulations
Please can you tell me about medical request time
Meaning what time is it? the clock

Tonyguitar

Feb 22, 2020
Congratulations
Please can you tell me about medical request time
Meaning what time is it? the clock
I got csq on sept 25th, then on oct 1st I got an email from my VO for medical, then logged into gckey and got the form. You then look at the medical provider in your area and schedule an appointment for tests. I was lucky I got scheduled the next day oct 2nd, then results came back oct 5th. Emailed the VO medical form and csq. Then medical got approved Oct 6

Reactions: tham_son

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
I got csq on sept 25th, then on oct 1st I got an email from my VO for medical, then logged into gckey and got the form. You then look at the medical provider in your area and schedule an appointment for tests. I was lucky I got scheduled the next day oct 2nd, then results came back oct 5th. Emailed the VO medical form and csq. Then medical got approved Oct 6
You sent the medical ؟
The time for vm
Like in the morning on night
In Canada Montréal time

Tonyguitar

Feb 22, 2020
You sent the medical ؟
The time for vm
Like in the morning on night
In Canada Montréal time
It was all done in east Africa, we are 6 hours behind Montréal, when I got medical request it was an email sent from VO, then you log into gckey to get a form, your doctor does the tests then gives you another paper to email back to VO

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
Hi, I just completed medical exam yesterday then hospital sent me a form. Do you mean I have to forward that to VO? As I know, here in Korea they use eMedical system.

Last edited:

Tonyguitar

Feb 22, 2020
Hi, I just completed medical exam yesterday then hospital sent me a form. Do you mean I have to forward that to VO? As I know, here in Korea they use eMedical system.
My email from VO specifically asked me to send the form yes, all of them use emedical but I don’t think it hurts sending it by email as well just to make sure you’re covered

Ukraine/

May 22, 2020
Hello everyone.
Still have not got my medical request. Would like to ask if anyone from London VO has got such request already?
Don't know what to do