+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

mimiai45

Oct 29, 2019
It means that they have sent you documents by mail but it got returned to them maybe your address is wrong in their file. So they are asking if you have an other address/ the correct one so they can update it and resend the docs.
Thank you so much for your answer! That is very strange,because all correspondence should arrive to our lawyer,not for my husband address.Im afraid to think what they sent......

Jamal A.

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Thank you so much for your answer! That is very strange,because all correspondence should arrive to our lawyer,not for my husband address.Im afraid to think what they sent......
Call them and ask them maybe your lawyer's address is not written correctly. Let your husband call as soon as possible

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hi,

For those who have received CSQ approval, could you please let me know what your ECAS says ?

These are my details when I login to ECAS (through PA Details).

- We received your application for permanent residence on November 26, 2019
- We sent you a letter on May 20, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. (This is actually the CSQ Extension letter because I couldn't get the CSQ approved by IRCC initial timeline).

Medicals not done yet and my VO is CPC - Mississauga. I only have the above two entries in ECAS. What does this mean ? Does this mean that haven't started any back ground verification or eligibility etc ?

PS ; I have ordered GCMS notes last week and waiting for it.

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Hey guys, we got more good news today. Just received pre-arrival services letter today!
Congrats!

I am assuming you had to ask for an extension to supply the CSQ since it took months to get. What was the date they said it was due by on your most recent extension?

I am guessing that they are triggered to check on a file on that date, not when you actually send the CSQ in. Just a baseless theory really, but maybe a possibility.

I have CPC-M though, so don’t know if I will be as lucky as you.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Is it common for Qc outland applications that the sponsor gets SA before CSQ? I thought the CSQ was Québec verifying the eligibility of the sponsor. I've seen many timelines with SA before CSQ was requested.

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Is it common for Qc outland applications that the sponsor gets SA before CSQ? I thought the CSQ was Québec verifying the eligibility of the sponsor. I've seen many timelines with SA before CSQ was requested.
I don’t think its possible to apply for the CSQ without the SA. You get sent a letter that notifies your sponsor of SA and asking you to apply for the CSQ for the PA.

complaingeleno

Jul 25, 2020
Outland it happens at the beginning. Inland it happens at the end.

kylaviet

Dec 4, 2019
Congrats!

I am assuming you had to ask for an extension to supply the CSQ since it took months to get. What was the date they said it was due by on your most recent extension?

I am guessing that they are triggered to check on a file on that date, not when you actually send the CSQ in. Just a baseless theory really, but maybe a possibility.

I have CPC-M though, so don’t know if I will be as lucky as you.
Actually, we were never provided with a deadline to provide our CSQ and we never received any communications from IRCC regarding the CSQ, except for the letter confirming SA and asking us to request CSQ.

Reactions: tham_son

complaingeleno

Jul 25, 2020
Actually, we were never provided with a deadline to provide our CSQ and we never received any communications from IRCC regarding the CSQ, except for the letter confirming SA and asking us to request CSQ.
FWIW I had to get several extensions. The first one they only gave me a month, second one they gave me two months. After that I requested a third extension (first one since covid lockdown), and they responded with a generic “due to covid, we’re not sticking to timelines anymore” type message.

Originally I was thinking along the same lines, that they’d look into the app once the extension date had been reached, but it seems like the deadlines have all gone out the window at this point.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Outland it happens at the beginning. Inland it happens at the end.
I understand SA may be at different times. What I wasn't understanding is how IRCC judges a Qc sponsor to be eligible since it's Qc who makes the verifications for that and especially takes the undertaking.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
I don’t think its possible to apply for the CSQ without the SA. You get sent a letter that notifies your sponsor of SA and asking you to apply for the CSQ for the PA.
All you need to apply for the CSQ is the request from IRCC. So if I understand what you're saying, your SA letter included the CSQ request? I thought on the timeline the CSQ request came after SA.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
You get only one letter from IRCC asking for the CSQ. They used to send an automatic reminder to provide it to them after some time, but they stopped because I never received that and haven't heard anyone recently receiving that reminder.

Reactions: tham_son

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
Wow, appreciated to Singapore office. I see may people get MR, pre-arrival letter and PPR from Singapore office. Manila Office still keeps silent after I sent csq via webform.

You get only one letter from IRCC asking for the CSQ. They used to send an automatic reminder to provide it to them after some time, but they stopped because I never received that and haven't heard anyone recently receiving that reminder.
I don't receive anything either except the letter asking for csq submission.