+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
Most of my past comments were very pessimistic. I felt discouraged and helpless. Having applied for my CSQ in January, I was quite certain I would not receive it before this fall. Some of you were more optimistic and told me I would likely receive my CSQ in August. Well, turns out you were right and I was wrong. I have never been so happy to be wrong. I am glad to report that my CSQ was finally issued on July 30 and that it was received on August 6. More good news! I received my medical request today. Sorry for the delay in reporting this, I was dealing with health issues which limited my "online-time".

Thank you to all of those who tried to encourage me while I was feeling so discouraged.

I know we still have a long way to go, but this progress gives us hope.

Application received by IRCC: November 25, 2019
AOR1: December 12, 2019
Biometrics requested: December 18, 2019
SA: December 19, 2019
Biometrics completed: December 23, 2019
Moved to visa office: January 6, 2020
CSQ received by MIFI: January 6, 2020
AOR2: January 23, 2020
CSQ AOR: February 17, 2020
CSQ issued: July 30, 2020
CSQ received: August 6, 2020
Medical request received: August 12, 2020
Lucky you. Congrats. Singapore VO is the fastest service this time.

mlei9569

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Most of my past comments were very pessimistic. I felt discouraged and helpless. Having applied for my CSQ in January, I was quite certain I would not receive it before this fall. Some of you were more optimistic and told me I would likely receive my CSQ in August. Well, turns out you were right and I was wrong. I have never been so happy to be wrong. I am glad to report that my CSQ was finally issued on July 30 and that it was received on August 6. More good news! I received my medical request today. Sorry for the delay in reporting this, I was dealing with health issues which limited my "online-time".

Thank you to all of those who tried to encourage me while I was feeling so discouraged.

Congrats! We have almost the same timeline. Have you received the pre-arrival letter yet?

Reactions: kylaviet

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M

Congrats! I received mine on July 30 and uploaded and also sent as an attachment in GCKey the same day. Did you upload yours as well, or do you think MIDI actually sent it themselves?

Reactions: kylaviet

kylaviet

Dec 4, 2019
Congrats! I received mine on July 30 and uploaded and also sent as an attachment in GCKey the same day. Did you upload yours as well, or do you think MIDI actually sent it themselves?
Thanks! I do not trust MIFI at all. I sent it through the webform.

Maes

Nov 7, 2019

Where is your visa office??

Nawar Helala

Jan 12, 2019
I just Have to say this.... I know you all are feeling it as I am

we are all waiting for the Canadian government to allow our spouses to come here to be with us.

Security checks I get. but everything else is just carelessness and bureaucracy and them not giving a rat's ass about us , our happiness, our mental health, and our well being and those of our partners.

I am ready and I know you all are to take all the precautions needed for the health crisis from tests and quarantine and so on.

we are ready to support our loved ones since the day they arrive here.

This is sick. what the government and IRCC are doing is fuckin sick and I am tired of it.

When they say we have a right to sponsor our spouses and partners and then gives no information, no time lines, and no way to know what we are doing in our life as if they are doing us a favor.

We wouldn't have come here if we knew they would treat us like this.
I know I wouldn't.

Sadly this sad world we live in. The only thing we can do is never Vote again. and that's what I am doing and I'm gonna try and convince any body who would listen not to vote EVER.

Because the only thing that matters for those people is who is gonna vote for them and who is gonna pay them money at the end of the day.

IT IS SICK.

Reactions: Zino19

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
I received this email this a while ago from the VO that’s handling my case after I sent a webform to them. I sent my CSQ, and I asked them about the Medical Request.

No date has yet been set for the reopening of our offices in Port-au-Prince.

Hello,

Because of the coronavirus pandemic, which is an international public health emergency, the immigration section of the Canadian Embassy works only via telework.

This limits our ability to process paper applications such as applications for permanent residence.

Therefore, we can only respond to emails, not having access to our system (platform) to give you an update of your file.

Any request for documents and/or appointments made beforehand is returned until further notice.

Due to recent events related to COVID-19 we do our best to respond to your request within a reasonable time. We thank you for your understanding.

When the mission is ready to relaunch its activities, correspondence will be sent to you in order to continue the process of your application (interview, visa issuance, reimbursement, appointment, filing of documents, DNA and others)
Regards,

Reactions: tham_son

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
I received this email this a while ago from the VO that’s handling my case after I sent a webform to them. I sent my CSQ, and I asked them about the Medical Request.

No date has yet been set for the reopening of our offices in Port-au-Prince.

Hello,

Because of the coronavirus pandemic, which is an international public health emergency, the immigration section of the Canadian Embassy works only via telework.

This limits our ability to process paper applications such as applications for permanent residence.

Therefore, we can only respond to emails, not having access to our system (platform) to give you an update of your file.

Any request for documents and/or appointments made beforehand is returned until further notice.

Due to recent events related to COVID-19 we do our best to respond to your request within a reasonable time. We thank you for your understanding.

When the mission is ready to relaunch its activities, correspondence will be sent to you in order to continue the process of your application (interview, visa issuance, reimbursement, appointment, filing of documents, DNA and others)
Regards,
Where is your visa office

mimiai45

Oct 29, 2019
Hello guys, please help me, my husband just received it to email!!
what does it mean?thank you all
Nous vous avons posté des documents à l'adresse indiquée sur votre formulaire d'engagement (Catégorie du regroupement familial) mais la poste nous a tout retourné.
Pourriez-vous, s'il vous plaît, nous envoyer une autre adresse de correspondance par courriel?

Jamal A.

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
what does it mean?thank you all
It means that they have sent you documents by mail but it got returned to them maybe your address is wrong in their file. So they are asking if you have an other address/ the correct one so they can update it and resend the docs.