+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hi
I just called. My spouse's CSQ has been approved!
CSQ application sent: Nov. 12 2019
CSQ AOR: Dec. 2 2019
CSQ approved: May 25 2020
Hi, Can you tell us when was the processing of your application start date? Does who have recently received their CSQ please let us know when the process started so we have an idea about the time laps between the start of the application and when the decision is made or when CSQ is received please. Thank you!

Reactions: Canada&CO

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi, Can you tell us when was the processing of your application start date? Does who have recently received their CSQ please let us know when the process started so we have an idea about the time laps between the start of the application and when the decision is made or when CSQ is received please. Thank you!
Good idea!
CSQ Sent: Jan 14 2020
AOR: Feb 27 2020
Start processing: April 16 2020
As of June 16 it was still processing. I really hope to get somewhere in July or beginning of August cause my husband is still waiting for Medical request :(

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
Good idea!
As of June 16 it was still processing. I really hope to get somewhere in July or beginning of August cause my husband is still waiting for Medical request :(
I think it takes 7 month to complete...

kylaviet

Dec 4, 2019
Oh ok. I have faith that I will receive mine latest first week of August. I will keep you guys posted
We have a very similar timeline. I have seen you post often on this forum and you seem to be a smart individual. I respect your opinion and I would really appreciate it if you could please explain your reasoning. Why do you think you will receive your CSQ in August?

In March, they were processing November applications. Three months later, they finally updated the website, and they now say they are finalizing October applications. We know this is not quite true, as there is evidence on this forum that November applicants are now receiving their CSQ. So, basically, there has been practically no progress since March. In three months, they probably processed three weeks worth of applications. At this rate, they are moving forward one week per month.

Therefore, as they are currently working on CSQ applications from November, applications received in January, ie. eight weeks later, should be processed in eight months. I think if we are lucky, and their pace of work at least stops slowing down further, January 2020 applicants should receive their CSQ's in February 2021.

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
We have a very similar timeline. I have seen you post often on this forum and you seem to be a smart individual. I respect your opinion and I would really appreciate it if you could please explain your reasoning. Why do you think you will receive your CSQ in August?

In March, they were processing November applications. Three months later, they finally updated the website, and they now say they are finalizing October applications. We know this is not quite true, as there is evidence on this forum that November applicants are now receiving their CSQ. So, basically, there has been practically no progress since March. In three months, they probably processed three weeks worth of applications. At this rate, they are moving forward one week per month.

Therefore, as they are currently working on CSQ applications from November, applications received in January, ie. eight weeks later, should be processed in eight months. I think if we are lucky, and their pace of work at least stops slowing down further, January 2020 applicants should receive their CSQ's in February 2021.
Just checked your timeline and indeed we are very similar. As per you question in regards to my reasoning I will like to first and foremost agree with you and all aspects. I have nothing to add. I was mostly referring to August as I know that God through Jesus will see me through with this CSQ. I was referring to my own faith. To each their own right :) We will surely get there

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
Good idea!
CSQ sent on December 9th, 2019
AOR: January 21st, 2020
I called the other day, the agent said no decision has been made yet
Still waiting for Medical Request
Application 74% complete