+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
You mean someone from your school needs a sponsor? If that is the case, I think everyone here is already stressed with their case and starting their family life with their loved ones. At the same time, I might be wrong, we don't know unless we try. Good luck in your search!
You're completely right

Reactions: Nkpj

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
File accepted on June 9th :) | Smile :) Wait is over . They said they still didn’t mail it out but Atleast it got accepted. Just waiting for the mail now.
Congrats!!!!!

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
Aor: February 27, 2020
In process: April 16, 2020
Mine is January 21st, does that mean I’m getting my CSQ sooner rather than later!? I called a couple of weeks ago, the agent told me that my file is in progress and keep on calling in every week in order to know its status. I haven’t called since then.
It’s pretty much stressful through all this time. I am hopeful it will arrive at the right time.

navie3990

Sep 8, 2017
Two weeks ago the status was "Accepted", told me that I should be receiving a mail. Then I asked if CIC got the CSQ. Turns out they did not. Called MIFI yesterday to inquire, they told that file is "Almost Finished", I should wait 2 more weeks to get something and be patient. WTF!! I am so tired of these clowns. CSQ Sent: 13 Nov, CSQ Ack: 10 Dec, CSQ Processing since 17 March.

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Two weeks ago the status was "Accepted", told me that I should be receiving a mail. Then I asked if CIC got the CSQ. Turns out they did not. Called MIFI yesterday to inquire, they told that file is "Almost Finished", I should wait 2 more weeks to get something and be patient. WTF!! I am so tired of these clowns. CSQ Sent: 13 Nov, CSQ Ack: 10 Dec, CSQ Processing since 17 March.
So it was not approved your saying or its approved and not mailed out ?

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Alright you should getting it soon ! My AOR was November 27th and just got it on June 9th. You got this !

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
I
Thanks. I would still suggest you to ask CIC whether they got the approval from Quebec for CSQ or not.
It will take ages for MIFI to send it to them! When I receive mine by mail I will send it to CIC myself so it’s quicker . Cause MIfI it will take a few more months before they send it to them . So do it yourself . They will mail it to you first so when you get it, send it to CIC

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
I

It will take ages for MIFI to send it to them! When I receive mine by mail I will send it to CIC myself so it’s quicker . Cause MIfI it will take a few more months before they send it to them . So do it yourself . They will mail it to you first so when you get it, send it to CIC
So I know CIC doesn’t have it yet. I havnt got mine mailed out yet, but when I do I will scan a copy and send it my email .