+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
When was your AOR for CSQ I also had sent my csq request early december 2019. They just entered my file in the system but apparently haven't touched it.
Best way you have to call them on daily basis and chase them they will speed for the CSQ

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Best way you have to call them on daily basis and chase them they will speed for the CSQ
I just called. Not only the slowness is painful but what is frustrating is that they never seem to give the same answer. I asked about where they reached and he said well if they have not updated the website is because they are still treating until November 20th. I told him, it is not possible as I saw some people got updates regarding their cases and their reception date was in December. He repeated again what he said about being November 20th. So stupid!! I ask him do you take notes about when we call he said no we only take notes if your file is started and your case is waiting to be processed. I am really pissed. April 10th it has been a year that our request was received and acknowledged and we are now almost in June.

Reactions: Nkpj

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
I just called. Not only the slowness is painful but what is frustrating is that they never seem to give the same answer. I asked about where they reached and he said well if they have not updated the website is because they are still treating until November 20th. I told him, it is not possible as I saw some people got updates regarding their cases and their reception date was in December. He repeated again what he said about being November 20th. So stupid!! I ask him do you take notes about when we call he said no we only take notes if your file is started and your case is waiting to be processed. I am really pissed. April 10th it has been a year that our request was received and acknowledged and we are now almost in June.
im frustrated. honestly one agent told me its not according to case its according to the date, and then I said some people got it in december, and they had nothing to say, i told them my AOR is Novemebr 27th. Every agent i get dont want to give me more information.

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
OKAY SO UPDATE : I got a really good agent today. She said ITS NOT NOVEMBER 20TH , we are way past that. She said we go by the dates its not a special cases. So because december files are being worked on and I still didnt get a decision since im Novemebr 27th, that was an issue she said i should have gotten an answer. So she sent a message to the agent working on my file and she said contact us back in 5 business days

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
OKAY SO UPDATE : I got a really good agent today. She said ITS NOT NOVEMBER 20TH , we are way past that. She said we go by the dates its not a special cases. So because december files are being worked on and I still didnt get a decision since im Novemebr 27th, that was an issue she said i should have gotten an answer. So she sent a message to the agent working on my file and she said contact us back in 5 business days
Thats great news! But she couldnt give you the day they actually reached. Let us know next Monday what is your update.

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Thats great news! But she couldnt give you the day they actually reached. Let us know next Monday what is your update.
No she didnt but when I said some december applicants have been accepted she said yes i know so I assume they are in december right now but hey they could be ahead who knows at this rate. So yes they are making some progress now

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
No she didnt but when I said some december applicants have been accepted she said yes i know so I assume they are in december right now but hey they could be ahead who knows at this rate. So yes they are making some progress now
btw i knew something was wrong with my file i had a feeling and there you go ! This is why you have to stay on top of them guys!

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hi everyone. Some good news to help you all stay optimistic. We just called Mifi this morning and our CSQ has been approved a few days ago and they said it is now in the mail! Finally after almost 7 months of waiting!

Our timeline: CSQ mailed to MIFI November 13th and AOR for CSQ December 11th. Hang in there everyone and stay positive. Wish you all luck in getting the CSQ.

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hi everyone. Some good news to help you all stay optimistic. We just called Mifi this morning and our CSQ has been approved a few days ago and they said it is now in the mail! Finally after almost 7 months of waiting!

Our timeline: CSQ mailed to MIFI November 13th and AOR for CSQ December 11th. Hang in there everyone and stay positive. Wish you all luck in getting the CSQ.
Let us know if you receive it this week. You should if they have sent it a few days ago,

SpoualPRIND

Sep 30, 2019
Is anyone applied in November and still waiting for CSQ like me ?

Here is my application:
CSQ Application received: November 04
CSQ AOR: November 15

As per MIFI agent, my file is still under process !!

kylaviet

Dec 4, 2019
Just called MIFI and got more conflicting information. Agent insists that they are still working on files up to November 20. There is no indication that they have done anything with my application yet.

Timeline:
CSQ delivered to MIFI on January, 6 2020
CSQ AOR dated February 17, 2020

Honestly, I don't think I will receive the CSQ before the end of August.