+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Well since the agents are not helpful even after telling that NDVO is asking me to submit CSQ, I don't see the point to bother them. They would just lie. So just waiting for the MIFI website to be updated.
When/How did you get that request from NDVO, my wife's application is in LVO and she was not requested to provide CSQ yet. I am scared that maybe there is something else missing on our application. Does your request have a deadline from CIC to provide your CSQ?

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
When/How did you get that request from NDVO, my wife's application is in LVO and she was not requested to provide CSQ yet. I am scared that maybe there is something else missing on our application. Does your request have a deadline from CIC to provide your CSQ?
Mine is also ndvo but they do not ask to submit csq within 90 days, they just require confirmation from us regarding our process for csq and i emailed them that MIFI is taking long and couldn't guve csq within 25 days. Then after i got pre arrival mail but still waiting for csq.

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
I got email from NDVO asking for CSQ within 45 days ( till 20th March ) on 5th Feb. 2020.

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Is there anyone who has applied for the CSQ after FEB 20th 2020? I haven't received any AOR from MIDI since then, No amount has been deducted yet. I called them they said they need to know the application number which I don't have. I'm not sure what to do.
could anyone help?
I applied on March 2nd. No updates yet. same situation as yours.

Reactions: SumitJ

drondon07

Jan 18, 2020
Is there anyone who has applied for the CSQ after FEB 20th 2020? I haven't received any AOR from MIDI since then, No amount has been deducted yet. I called them they said they need to know the application number which I don't have. I'm not sure what to do.
could anyone help?
We applied February 26th. Same as you. Still not AOR nor the money has been deducted yet. I’m not sure if I should be calling by now or just wait.

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hi so they should at least be able to tell you what was the last step that was done on your file or are they saying that they can't see the information?
They won’t even tell me sometimes the last step they refuse to say it . :(

Ukraine/

May 22, 2020
Hello.
We applied for CSQ on February 11.
The money has been deducted on April 7
My husband got AOR on April 8.
And all this information he has got by post on April 13.

Think there won't be any updates till September in our case.
So I decided to relax with everething till that time)

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
My AOR for CSQ is November 27th, they said they started to process it on March 11th, called today and they said its still in process.
:(
I think that they are seriously playing with us. It has come to a point where it just a complete mess with no shame. The government is not taking any step to change anything like it was normal to go from 25 days to 5-6 months (before Covid-19). I'm just out of words at this point

Reactions: Nkpj and Amykas

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
I think that they are seriously playing with us. It has come to a point where it just a complete mess with no shame. The government is not taking any step to change anything like it was normal to go from 25 days to 5-6 months (before Covid-19). I'm just out of words at this point
Honestly before covid it took 4-5 months , I know cause I know a few people it took 4-5 months , once they start processing it takes 1-2 weeks . Now I feel like they are using covid as an excuse to prolong it even more

like mine is November 27th..... they started processing it March 11 they legit said they are on the last step it’s been 2 months and they are on the last step . What is this . I don’t know but this is affecting my mental health now.

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Dear All, I'm May 2019 Applicant my file transferred to London Office Nov 2019 qppliyed for CSQ Dec 2019 and just received the CSQ one month back could you please advise me shall I send the CSQ to london office I really font know what to do, also I sent an email to london office regarding my application has been passed 12 months they rely to me that my file waiting a review for an office! Please advise me what to do

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Dear All, I'm May 2019 Applicant my file transferred to London Office Nov 2019 qppliyed for CSQ Dec 2019 and just received the CSQ one month back could you please advise me shall I send the CSQ to london office I really font know what to do, also I sent an email to london office regarding my application has been passed 12 months they rely to me that my file waiting a review for an office! Please advise me what to do
You applied your CSQ in December and you already got it ? Mine was November and I got nothing. Do you know how they did yours quicker ?