+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

tuweetuwee

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Hi all, just want to give an update.
I called MIFI last May 21, and they told me my CSQ was issued May 19, now I am waitiny for it in the mail.

Sent undertaking - Nov 13
Acknowledgemeny of receipt - December 13
CSQ Issued - May 19

Now, I am waiting fot it in the mail.

All the best everyone, and stay safe.

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I called MIFI last May 21, and they told me my CSQ was issued May 19, now I am waitiny for it in the mail.

CSQ Issued - May 19

Really good news!! Thank you for the update!

SumitJ

May 21, 2020
Dear All, I'm May 2019 Applicant my file transferred to London Office Nov 2019 qppliyed for CSQ Dec 2019 and just received the CSQ one month back could you please advise me shall I send the CSQ to london office I really font know what to do, also I sent an email to london office regarding my application has been passed 12 months they rely to me that my file waiting a review for an office! Please advise me what to do
IRCC must have sent an email to the spouse that the following document is required by such date.
That email contains an attachment , there are 2 links one is through "email" and one is "Canada Case Specific Enquiry".
You can attach the CSQ to both the links.
Quebec is supposed to send it to the VO but they might take time to send it and it is always better to send it yourself to IRCC. To make sure you can call them as well.

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020

CSQ Issued - May 19

Congrats

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
IRCC must have sent an email to the spouse that the following document is required by such date.
That email contains an attachment , there are 2 links one is through "email" and one is "Canada Case Specific Enquiry".
Quebec is supposed to send it to the VO but they might take time to send it and it is always better to send it yourself to IRCC. To make sure you can call them as well.
Thank you so much I will do that I will attached the CSQ but my file in london I can call them ?

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
But spouse did not recieved any email from IRCC regarding to submit the CSQ

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
13 May 2019 Applicant csq sent dec 2019 received few weeks back crossed one year already
When was your AOR for CSQ I also had sent my csq request early december 2019. They just entered my file in the system but apparently haven't touched it.

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
When was your AOR for CSQ I also had sent my csq request early december 2019. They just entered my file in the system but apparently haven't touched it.
Lol mine is in November and didn’t get it yet I’m shocked they moved to December and I still didn’t hear anything

SAM1982

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Lol mine is in November and didn’t get it yet I’m shocked they moved to December and I still didn’t hear anything
I think each case is different my be bcz many of Nov are waiting i dont know I have my friend who got it in 2 month but you have to call them on daily basis call them and chase them