+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
My AOR for CSQ is November 27th, they said they started to process it on March 11th, called today and they said its still in process.
:(
They told me they are ahead , they past November 20th. Ive been calling for 2 months and they keep saying still in process. :(

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
They told me they are ahead , they past November 20th. Ive been calling for 2 months and they keep saying still in process. :(
Ask them if they really started processing or is it just the file entered in their system?

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Ask them if they really started processing or is it just the file entered in their system?
Yeah I asked that they said it’s in actual process waiting for the ministere to emplois to verify a few thing’s it’s just that they are processing it super slow . They are waiting for their response. Lol they entered my file in the system a long time ago

Reactions: Malikhk

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah I asked that they said it’s in actual process waiting for the ministere to emplois to verify a few thing’s it’s just that they are processing it super slow . They are waiting for their response. Lol they entered my file in the system a long time ago
Hi Never too sure with them. Slower than snails! But hey its good news that they passed the November 20th date. I finally got a hold of them earlier today and the guy told me don't base yourself on the website November 20th is not valid anymore but he couldn't tell me the date they were actually processing until. So now, thanks to you, we know they are at least processing until 27th of November;)!

Reactions: tham_son

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hi Never too sure with them. Slower than snails! But hey its good news that they passed the November 20th date. I finally got a hold of them earlier today and the guy told me don't base yourself on the website November 20th is not valid anymore but he couldn't tell me the date they were actually processing until. So now, thanks to you, we know they are at least processing until 27th of November;)!
Yeah I was glad it’s been like this for a few weeks now so let’s see , I saw above that they just gave some of November 18th acceptance out sooo fingers crossed in a few more weeks. My VO office in Delhi will not proceed with the medical until this is given ‍♀ So been patiently waiting

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah I was glad it’s been like this for a few weeks now so let’s see , I saw above that they just gave some of November 18th acceptance out sooo fingers crossed in a few more weeks. My VO office in Delhi will not proceed with the medical until this is given ‍♀ So been patiently waiting
In our case, my wife was asked for the medical exam prior the approval to request the CSQ. End result, her medical is expiring in a month. Really hope we won't have issues with it after months to come before we get the CSQ.

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
In our case, my wife was asked for the medical exam prior the approval to request the CSQ. End result, her medical is expiring in a month. Really hope we won't have issues with it after months to come before we get the CSQ.
Yeah my friend messaged them since they are in the same boat as you and they said they will extend the medical since it’s not their fault .

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah my friend messaged them since they are in the same boat as you and they said they will extend the medical since it’s not their fault .
Thanks that is a relief! Nonetheless, really hope that with things slowly getting operational again with commerces next Monday, that they speed up our process. Being seperated from our loved one is really cruel.

Reactions: kylaviet

Nkpj

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Thanks that is a relief! Nonetheless, really hope that with things slowly getting operational again with commerces next Monday, that they speed up our process. Being seperated from our loved one is really cruel.
Legit been having a mental breakdown because of this :( yes let’s hope and let’s keep in touch on here if you hear any news ! I call every Tuesday so I’ll update it here if I hear anything

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Legit been having a mental breakdown because of this :( yes let’s hope and let’s keep in touch on here if you hear any news ! I call every Tuesday so I’ll update it here if I hear anything
Sounds like a plan! Hope everyone in the forum will do the same! Just getting some news here at least helps a little on some hope.