+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
No, to the MIDI agent who manage your applications. For them to know, now it create a delay in your IRCC process (and the MIDI can not do delay AND you know about this rule)
Oh okay. I spoke to MNA. They called MIDI and were told they will follow the regular processing and they cant do anything to speed up. Do you think a recommendation letter from MNA would be good to get?
Moreover I didnt know doing a fax to MIDI can bring a change in the processing of file.

Fleurdelys

May 2, 2020
I receive by mail the AOR and the CSQ also. Nothing by email (The only email I receive is the confirmation of my message for my complain).
Need more than 5 months between the AOR and the CSQ.
Thanks! I now concerned it will actually take more than 5 months. I called yesterday and asked about the status of my application since I still haven’t receive an AOR for my husbands CSQ. The application was delivered 2 months ago in Montreal but the lady on the phone said she doesn’t see it in the system so they probably didn’t open it yet.... .

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi guys! just to inform you that I called them yesterday to get more information about the processing of our CSQ. The lady told me that my file was in process but nothing more. FYI, I applied January 14, 2020 and we received the AOR on February 27. Honestly, I dont think we will receive the CSQ before middle or end of July (for those who have the same timeline as me). The most frustrated thing is that we are still waiting for the medical request...

Reactions: fruze

fruze

Jan 28, 2020
Hi guys! just to inform you that I called them yesterday to get more information about the processing of our CSQ. The lady told me that my file was in process but nothing more. FYI, I applied January 14, 2020 and we received the AOR on February 27. Honestly, I dont think we will receive the CSQ before middle or end of July (for those who have the same timeline as me). The most frustrated thing is that we are still waiting for the medical request...
im waiting for medical request as well! haven't heard anything...2 months since we sent our CSQ application...the waiting game is going strong! haha

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
I submitted CSQ application for sponsorship in person on 2nd March 2020. Is this normal that I havent received any AOR yet? I called MIDI they said they dont see my file yet on their system. Anyone into the same situation?

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Thanks! I now concerned it will actually take more than 5 months. I called yesterday and asked about the status of my application since I still haven’t receive an AOR for my husbands CSQ. The application was delivered 2 months ago in Montreal but the lady on the phone said she doesn’t see it in the system so they probably didn’t open it yet.... .
Which date did you submit?

Fleurdelys

May 2, 2020
I submitted CSQ application for sponsorship in person on 2nd March 2020. Is this normal that I havent received any AOR yet? I called MIDI they said they dont see my file yet on their system. Anyone into the same situation?
I’m in the same situation. I called yesterday and the lady said they probably didn’t open my application yet. It was delivered on March 11th...

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Hi, I submitted CSQ application on 18 February 2020, still waiting for AoR, could you please share the MIFI phone number or email to call and ask them about the status.

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi guys ! Just want to tell u all a good news ! We received our CSQ few hours ago !
Our Aor is octb 23 !
have a good day all and finally seems like midi are back to work
Congratulations :)

May I ask what is the date mentioned on the CSQ approval?

Amykas

Aug 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Hi guys ! Just want to tell u all a good news ! We received our CSQ few hours ago !
Our Aor is octb 23 !
have a good day all and finally seems like midi are back to work
Congrats!!!