AOR Received.
10-10-2019
File Transfer...
21-10-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Lets see when they will update their page. Thank you again , you’re a star!

Reactions: Sa.Ab

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Also, just to let u guys know i dont know if they follow aor or file received date because my Aor is Jan 14 but both time i called they said that my file started processing and its waiting for the final decision.
Hi do you know when they started processing? I called Tuesday and the lady told me that they should update the site this week. Obviously they did not get the chance to do it if I look at the site it is still the same. But when I saw your post I called and for the first time they told me that my case's process started but forgot to ask since when. I hope they are really processing it and that she didn't mean its in process as in it was received Jan 21 and its in 'process' but they are not looking at it.. she seemed pissed so didn't ask too many questions.

Reactions: tham_son

Sa.Ab

Nov 21, 2019
Hi do you know when they started processing? I called Tuesday and the lady told me that they should update the site this week. Obviously they did not get the chance to do it if I look at the site it is still the same. But when I saw your post I called and for the first time they told me that my case's process started but forgot to ask since when. I hope they are really processing it and that she didn't mean its in process as in it was received Jan 21 and its in 'process' but they are not looking at it.. she seemed pissed so didn't ask too many questions.
I forgot to ask that as well but i called twice and i didnt tell the second person i called that i been told that my file started processing, they both told me the same thing so i believe that our files actually did start processing. They told me that they are waiting to make the final decision.

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
I forgot to ask that as well but i called twice and i didnt tell the second person i called that i been told that my file started processing, they both told me the same thing so i believe that our files actually did start processing. They told me that they are waiting to make the final decision.
What is your AOR for csq??

kylaviet

Dec 4, 2019
But that date has been there since 17th march and they didn't updated.
CSQ applications are supposed to be processed within 25 days. Now, they can't even manage to update the dates on the website within 25 days! This is deplorable and unacceptable. COVID-19 is not a valid excuse: they were very late long before anyone heard of COVID-19. Moreover, processing CSQ applications is a purely clerical job, perfectly suited for telecommuting. This period is particularly difficult for those going through an outland spousal sponsorship. We are forced to live apart and many of us cannot even travel to see their spouse in their country because of travel restrictions. For many of us, if it had not been for this ridiculous bureaucratic CSQ (ie, applying from any other province), our spouses would already be with us in these difficult times. If I had to start all over, I would have moved to Ontario before submitting my application (Hawkesbury, Ontario is just a short drive from Montreal). MIFI shows a total lack of empathy. The least they could do is update their website! We certainly deserve that much.

drana11

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
CSQ applications are supposed to be processed within 25 days. Now, they can't even manage to update the dates on the website within 25 days! This is deplorable and unacceptable. COVID-19 is not a valid excuse: they were very late long before anyone heard of COVID-19. Moreover, processing CSQ applications is a purely clerical job, perfectly suited for telecommuting. This period is particularly difficult for those going through an outland spousal sponsorship. We are forced to live apart and many of us cannot even travel to see their spouse in their country because of travel restrictions. For many of us, if it had not been for this ridiculous bureaucratic CSQ (ie, applying from any other province), our spouses would already be with us in these difficult times. If I had to start all over, I would have moved to Ontario before submitting my application (Hawkesbury, Ontario is just a short drive from Montreal). MIFI shows a total lack of empathy. The least they could do is update their website! We certainly deserve that much.
That's is true. It sucks.

Canada&CO

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Well said!