+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
Yeah i sent my application 1 month and 1 week ago and till now no accusé de reception or anything ..
Last time i called they told me they opened the file on 8 dec and all they have left is take the payment and send me the accusé de reception ..
i wonder why does it take that time to take a payment ...
I don’t know why people their are not working at all ! They keep us on our nerves !
As our case, we always made payment online before we sent application. It saves time for processing.

VeeM

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
As our case, we always made payment online before we sent application. It saves time for processing.
You can’t pay before applying ..
It’s not like the federal application
For quebec you send a form with your credit card info and they take the money when they wants ..
But the thing is i sent a prepaid payment ( by canada post ) because my credit card was about to expire and we don’t know exactly when they were going to take the pa

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
You can’t pay before applying ..
It’s not like the federal application
For quebec you send a form with your credit card info and they take the money when they wants ..
But the thing is i sent a prepaid payment ( by canada post ) because my credit card was about to expire and we don’t know exactly when they were going to take the pa
Yes, I meant cic app was paid and included the receipt when we sent them, csq was filled out by their form

Last edited:

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Oh wow if I new I would have sent a money order. I just didn't want to paid 7.50$ extra so thought I'll send through credit card. They received it December 10 and I'm still waiting

VeeM

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Oh wow if I new I would have sent a money order. I just didn't want to paid 7.50$ extra so thought I'll send through credit card. They received it December 10 and I'm still waiting
It’s the same thing believe me .. lol
I sent a money order !
And 1 month and 10 days after they didn’t start my processing also ( there’s no accusé de reception )

so don’t worry the method of payment won’t change anything .. they are just slow

VeeM

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
They received mine 20 novembre and still nothing till the day

Mirakuru

Oct 29, 2019
Its already reached the given time but till now i didnt received yet my CSQ..

Dear Ches
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
11 - Ches
CSQ: Certificat de sélection du Québec from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI). This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/28
Supporting identity documents: If a birth is registered late, or if there is no record of registration of birth with the Philippine Statistics Authority, then additional proof of identity must be submitted, such as copies of documents from this list (originals may be requested for verification):
• Baptismal certificate,
• Hospital/medical birth record,
• Permanent elementary and high school records,
• Old passports,
• Birth certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar.
Note: A birth is “registered late” if the registration date indicated on your birth certificate is more than one month after your birth on the document. The registration date is the date your birth certificate was received at the Office of Local Civil Registrar. This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/28
As a final reminder, you must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously. You are required to have all your family members be examined as part of the process of applying for permanent residence in Canada, even if they will not come to Canada with the principal applicant. This examination of your non accompanying dependent is in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation section 70(1)(e).
THIS IS YOUR FINAL REMINDER. NO FURTHER REQUESTS WILL BE SENT.
For Quebec destined applicants: Instructions to obtain a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) can be found on this website: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html

Malikhk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019

Dear Ches
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
11 - Ches
CSQ: Certificat de sélection du Québec from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI). This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/28
Supporting identity documents: If a birth is registered late, or if there is no record of registration of birth with the Philippine Statistics Authority, then additional proof of identity must be submitted, such as copies of documents from this list (originals may be requested for verification):
• Baptismal certificate,
• Old passports,
Note: A birth is “registered late” if the registration date indicated on your birth certificate is more than one month after your birth on the document. The registration date is the date your birth certificate was received at the Office of Local Civil Registrar. This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/28
As a final reminder, you must also complete the medical examination for you and all family members within 30 days of this letter if you have not done so previously. You are required to have all your family members be examined as part of the process of applying for permanent residence in Canada, even if they will not come to Canada with the principal applicant. This examination of your non accompanying dependent is in accordance with the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulation section 70(1)(e).
For Quebec destined applicants: Instructions to obtain a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) can be found on this website: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html
I would call CSQ to ask them for an estimate and contact the Visa Office as soon as possible to let them know of the current situation.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019

Dear Ches
11 - Ches
• Baptismal certificate,
• Old passports,
I don’t get it. On their website, MIFIsays that he extra delaywont affect the application with IRCC. So does it affect or not? Is this an automated message?