+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Stephie@31

Aug 26, 2019
NDVO didn't start eligibility and background checking till CSQ submission. So MIFI is fooling all of us by saying that the delays won't affect the delivrance of permanent visas. I can say this because had MIFI processed my CSQ on time, my spouse would be here with me before pandemic. You can see that those who live in other provinces, their spousal processes were faster.
They started processing my background check without the CSQ. Even when I sent the CSQ over to my VO nothing has changed, still processing. I waited for 7 months to get the CSQ. Right now, I don’t know what information is accurate or not. I can just wait.

Maes

Nov 7, 2019
NDVO didn't start eligibility and background checking till CSQ submission. So MIFI is fooling all of us by saying that the delays won't affect the delivrance of permanent visas. I can say this because had MIFI processed my CSQ on time, my spouse would be here with me before pandemic. You can see that those who live in other provinces, their spousal processes were faster.
Yess u r right ....one of my friend applied with me....she is in Toronto from last 9 month and I m waiting from 1 yr 4 month

Reactions: jk2ca10

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
That makes a big difference for me. We dont really intend on staying here its just easier for me to not move to another province until he gets here. But if the process wont move forward until I get a CSQ approved, it will make more sense for me to move now. They are only now approving the ones submitted in January 2020 so I,m not willing to wait 9 more months to get my application back going.

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
Also I'm confused because it says Decision Made for SA but I havent gotten a request to apply for CSQ yet? Is that what it changes to when they send you the request?

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Also I'm confused because it says Decision Made for SA but I havent gotten a request to apply for CSQ yet? Is that what it changes to when they send you the request?
You should reach out to ask for the VO transfer letter. We were delayed by months because they forgot to send the letter to us and then demanded the CSQ even though we had never received the appropriate letter.

CCarter

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
You should reach out to ask for the VO transfer letter. We were delayed by months because they forgot to send the letter to us and then demanded the CSQ even though we had never received the appropriate letter.
thank you!

jk2ca10

Oct 5, 2019
Congrats on your progress. Could you share how long the phone interview went for? And do they ask relationship questions?
I guess 15-20 minutes. My husband who is PA had the interview. The VO asked not only about relationship. Asked about his family, his job, the development of our arranged marriage, his travel history, what I do for living, how I and my family got PR and about my family. I can't give details because of privacy concerns.

Reactions: tham_son

mlei9569

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
I guess 15-20 minutes. My husband who is PA had the interview. The VO asked not only about relationship. Asked about his family, his job, the development of our arranged marriage, his travel history, what I do for living, how I and my family got PR and about my family. I can't give details because of privacy concerns.
Thank you :)

EPQ

Jul 13, 2020
Do you mind me asking why? Doesn't CPC-S processed all the application? I thought you had to send your application in Sydney and they transfer it to the VO when they have assessed the sponsor. What was your situation?
I'm sorry but I don't have any idea why our application would be processed in Mississauga. We sent our application to Sydney originally and it was transferred to the Mississauga VO in December.

SumitJ

May 21, 2020
Received my CSQ today

Federal office- Mississauga

Applicant- India

Application Received at Sydney NS- 16th Jan
AOR1- 31stJan
Biometrics- Request- 12 Feb done on 14th Feb

Request for CSQ- 15thFeb

Documents sent for CSQ- 17thFeb

CSQ AOR- 5thJune

CSQ approved -28th Aug

CSQ Received- 11thSeptember

Please help with the below questions

I just need to send 1-REQUERANT original certificate to my spouse? Or anything else need to be send?

The certificate I have received says “Nom à la naissance” last name after Wedding, shouldn’t it be before Wedding? Is after wedding correct?

Lavtaz

Jan 17, 2018
Hi...have u got csq request letter

hankayosuno

Jun 23, 2020
Update on my file, just received medical request... I sent the CSQ by webform to Cairo VO and IRCC when I received it.

- Application Timeline -

Application completed, sent, received: sept 23 2019
AOR1: nov 2 2019
Application Linked: nov 3 2019
Sponsorship Approval: nov 13 2019
Biometrics request: nov 13 2019
Biometrics done: nov 17 2019
Moved to Visa Office Cairo: dec 13 2019
CSQ Request: dec 13 2019
CSQ AOR: jan 24 2019
CSQ Credit Card Charged: jan 24 2019
CSQ approved: jun 22 2020