batlimos_85

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello guys,
Yesterday i was at a fair-well party of one of my friends he is flying today to Montreal to start a new life there, he started his immigration process back in early 2009 and 3 years after here he is finally immigrating. so if i am lucky enough at least i have 2 more years to go :(.
but at least it was nice to see that it is still can be made and people can achieve their dreams and that this silly ling waiting can finally come to a happy end. :)

Another thing i noticed is that the list of interview missions has been modified recently and that they cancelled the interview missions that were supposed to take place in Alexandria in March/April. dose this mean more waiting for us ?
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
batlimos_85 said:
Hello guys,
Yesterday i was at a fair-well party of one of my friends he is flying today to Montreal to start a new life there, he started his immigration process back in early 2009 and 3 years after here he is finally immigrating. so if i am lucky enough at least i have 2 more years to go :(.
but at least it was nice to see that it is still can be made and people can achieve their dreams and that this silly ling waiting can finally come to a happy end. :)

Another thing i noticed is that the list of interview missions has been modified recently and that they cancelled the interview missions that were supposed to take place in Alexandria in March/April. dose this mean more waiting for us ?
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu-en.pdf
batlimos_85 maybe more CSQs without interviews :)

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
OsamaR said:
batlimos_85 maybe more CSQs without interviews :)
HAHAHA OUSAMA ...I DON'T CARE WITH INTERVIEW OR WITHOUT......JUST TO SEND ME THE DAMN INVITATION AND APPLY FOR THE FEDERAL PART AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...THEY MOVE SOOO SLOWLY...

HENRYTH20

Mar 1, 2012
HELLO RICOLUNA :

How are you ? J'ai regardé que vous avez reaussi votre examen TCF avec un niveaux de compréhension orale : C1 et Expression orale niveaux B2 ... Moi, je dois obtener un niveaux C1 pour chaque habilité , c'est pour ça que je vous démande comment vous avez fait pour obtener le nivaux C1.

May you give me some tips for stuyding? ... thank you so much.

It's so hard to find someone who has gotten a C1 level.
Thanks

henry :D my e-mail is HENRYTH20@yahoo.com

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
HENRYTH20 said:
HELLO RICOLUNA :

How are you ? J'ai regardé que vous avez reaussi votre examen TCF avec un niveaux de compréhension orale : C1 et Expression orale niveaux B2 ... Moi, je dois obtener un niveaux C1 pour chaque habilité , c'est pour ça que je vous démande comment vous avez fait pour obtener le nivaux C1.

May you give me some tips for stuyding? ... thank you so much.

It's so hard to find someone who has gotten a C1 level.
Thanks

henry :D my e-mail is HENRYTH20 @ yahoo.com
[/quot
Bonjour Henry et bonne chance...
J'ai remarque que tu parle tres bien francaise...donc je suis sure que tu peut obtenir un bon niveux...j'ai etudi a CCF pour apropre 1 an, le niveaux A1-A2-B1- at un peu de B2 et apre j'ai fait le TCF Quebec.....pour moi la Comprehension orale a ete tres simple....je peux comprandre facilement tout qu'ils parle...je croix que le truc c'est que ma premiere langue etranger c'est l'espagnol, ma langue maternelle est le roumaine qui est une langue latine aussi...ce pour cellui la que j'ai obtenir C1 ..le francaise c'est tres proche de 'espagnol....
Mais tu doit ecouter becoup (music, movies...news..) et tu doit achete le livre qui s'appele TCF 250 exercies qui a un CD aussi, et les exercies de Comprehension orale sont les meme dans l'examen
Bonne chance Henry

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Ok guys, july-august 2010 applicants must prepare, i am sure soon we will receive letters for interviews in Istambul, as u can see they have interviews from April till June, 2 missions thus time , not 3
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/divers/Programmation-missions-travailleurs-lieu.pdf

usf786

Mar 2, 2012
Quebec Skilled Worker Application from Kabul Afghanistan

Hi,
I am planing to do my Application for Selection Certificate this March and I need some information from people know about the proccess. I'm applying from Afghanistan, Kabul and my field is Civil/Construction Engineering which is on the List.

A) Can someone tell me all the documents I need to include in my Application for Selection Certificate Form?

B) If I send off my Application for Selection Certificate to Hong Kong office this March (2012) how long does the whole proccess take until I'm in Quebec?

Please assist me with this, your reply/help will be highly appreciated!

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Re: Quebec Skilled Worker Application from Kabul Afghanistan

usf786 said:
Hi,
I am planing to do my Application for Selection Certificate this March and I need some information from people know about the proccess. I'm applying from Afghanistan, Kabul and my field is Civil/Construction Engineering which is on the List.

A) Can someone tell me all the documents I need to include in my Application for Selection Certificate Form?

B) If I send off my Application for Selection Certificate to Hong Kong office this March (2012) how long does the whole proccess take until I'm in Quebec?

Please assist me with this, your reply/help will be highly appreciated!
Hello Dear and good luck in ur immigraion process

1. all the info u need about the documents u must provide u find the on the immigration site right here : http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/formulaires/formulaire-titre/dcs-travailleurs/index.html
also find here the list with ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/fr/dcs/documents-dcs-fr.pdf

2. They are moving v slowly lately, to obtain ur visa u need not less than 3 years and half, but if u have a specialty that is in demand in Quebec it must take around 2 years max.
Best Regads,

usf786

Mar 2, 2012
Thank you so much for your reply.. I appreciate so much!!

Well my speciality is Civil / Construction Engineer.. is this on demand you think?
I would not mind waiting so long but I have to be there sooner due to a very important personal matter; i need faster way.. 3 years and half is way too long.. it would be too late :((((((

usf786

Mar 2, 2012
Re: Quebec Skilled Worker Application from Kabul Afghanistan

RICOLUNA said:

Hello Dear and good luck in ur immigraion process

1. all the info u need about the documents u must provide u find the on the immigration site right here

also find here the list with ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS

2. They are moving v slowly lately, to obtain ur visa u need not less than 3 years and half, but if u have a specialty that is in demand in Quebec it must take around 2 years max.
Best Regads,

Well my speciality is Civil / Construction Engineer.. is this on demand you think?
I would not mind waiting so long but I have to be there sooner due to a very important personal matter; i need faster way.. 3 years and half is way too long.. it would be too late :((((((

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
usf786 said:

hey buddy we all have important personal matters, me for example, i have my mother and my 2 sisters in Montreal, can't be more personal like this eh? and i have been waiting for 2 years and 9 months now, so what gives you the right to get the visa more than me and you didn't even apply yet! so you wanna get the visa? do you even know french? anyway apply first, then you will have to take a number, have a seat, and buckle up because it is going to be a bumpy 1000 days journey filled with blood sweat and tears! nothing comes easy amigo especially money and an immigration visa and the latter is even harder these days..

cherif2100

Mar 1, 2012
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2011/11/21
Doc's Request.
2012 / 07 /10
Nomination.....
2012/10/ 06
AOR Received.
2012 /12 / 19
File Transfer...
2013 to bucharest
Med's Request
2013/09/24
Med's Done....
27-SEP-2013 // in process 9 Nov
Interview........
2012/11/21
Passport Req..
2014/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
2014/04/23
LANDED..........
2014/05/14
Hello!
just in case somebody have information about new changes in middle east visa offices..
i am a registered nurse from lebanon submitted my file to (Quebec-PR) on november 2011, i was wondering how long approx. will it take to receive CSQ regarding it's supposed to be a fast-tracked application(as in demand occupation), and taking into consideration the closure of damascus embassy..

thanks in advance,
cherif

usf786

Mar 2, 2012
Jet said:
hey buddy we all have important personal matters, me for example, i have my mother and my 2 sisters in Montreal, can't be more personal like this eh? and i have been waiting for 2 years and 9 months now, so what gives you the right to get the visa more than me and you didn't even apply yet! so you wanna get the visa? do you even know french? anyway apply first, then you will have to take a number, have a seat, and buckle up because it is going to be a bumpy 1000 days journey filled with blood sweat and tears! nothing comes easy amigo especially money and an immigration visa and the latter is even harder these days..
Well first of all thanks for the reply! I dont mean that I want to get my visa right away.. of course i have to wait but i CANNOT wait too long. I do understand that everyone has important personal matters and I am not trying to take anyone's turn away! The only important thing for me is that IF I dont get there soon enough it will effect the rest of my life.. i might lose the person who matters to me more than anything else and i dont want to lose her.. and live my life without her but if i dont get there soon im afraid i will. Then there is no point of me even getting there anymore! We all have our reasons, waiting is hard and time is precious but for some of us its more so than for others. Life plays strange games.. Anyways I dont expect you or anyone else to understand what I am going through and you're probably frustrated yourself.. All the best!

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Jet said:
Hi Jet

how are you long time since you posted on the forum, how is ur struggle going on. I am still waiting for your reply

regards

Mazhar