NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2011
AOR Received.
13-07-2011
usf786 said:
Well first of all thanks for the reply! I dont mean that I want to get my visa right away.. of course i have to wait but i CANNOT wait too long. I do understand that everyone has important personal matters and I am not trying to take anyone's turn away! The only important thing for me is that IF I dont get there soon enough it will effect the rest of my life.. i might lose the person who matters to me more than anything else and i dont want to lose her.. and live my life without her but if i dont get there soon im afraid i will. Then there is no point of me even getting there anymore! We all have our reasons, waiting is hard and time is precious but for some of us its more so than for others. Life plays strange games.. Anyways I dont expect you or anyone else to understand what I am going through and you're probably frustrated yourself.. All the best!
Hi usf786,

To give you some good news, since you are from Afghanistan and your VO is Hong Kong you will get the second part the federal faster than us. You can see in this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-que.asp that VO Hong Kong average processing time is 12 months while for us in Damascus it is now 23 months.

However, you will have to wait for the CSQ part because they are still processing July 2010 files in your area.

Hope this relieved you a bit.

Regards,
D

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
usf786 said:
Well first of all thanks for the reply! I dont mean that I want to get my visa right away.. of course i have to wait but i CANNOT wait too long. I do understand that everyone has important personal matters and I am not trying to take anyone's turn away! The only important thing for me is that IF I dont get there soon enough it will effect the rest of my life.. i might lose the person who matters to me more than anything else and i dont want to lose her.. and live my life without her but if i dont get there soon im afraid i will. Then there is no point of me even getting there anymore! We all have our reasons, waiting is hard and time is precious but for some of us its more so than for others. Life plays strange games.. Anyways I dont expect you or anyone else to understand what I am going through and you're probably frustrated yourself.. All the best!
Hello there and keep ur faith...
IF SHE LOVES U SHE WILL WAIT FOR U, NOT 3 YEARS BUT ALL HER LIFE......IF SHE'LL NOT THAT SHE DOES NOT DESERVES U...AND AS LONG AS SHE CAN LIVE WITHOUT U U WILL LIVE WITHOUT HER.....IT MUST SOUND HARD FOR U NOW BUT U ASK FOR SOMETHING OUT OF UR POWER, AND SHE MUST UNDERSTAND THIS..U;LL DO UR PART..APPLY FOR IMMIGRATION, LEARN FRENCH, PAYING FEES...ETC......BUT OBTAINING THE IMMIGRATION VISA IS NOT IN UR POWER ANYMORE...
MAYBE IN THIS TIME U CAN APPLY FOR A VISITOR VISA, OR A STUDENT VISA AND TRAVEL MORE QUICKLY....
AND IF MAKES U FEEL BETTER I ALLOW U TO TAKE MY TURN :)))
ALL THE BEST

batlimos_85

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
usf786 said:
well i am not sure if this is applicable in your case or not, but if you are in a relation :-* with a Canadian citizen then she/he can sponsor your visa in that case you don't need to go through the whole immigration process that takes 3-4 years or even 5 in some cases . you will need to take another rout that take around 1-2 years only and it is more guaranteed. but you have to be in a relation ship with a Canadian citizen and he/she must want to sponsor you to come to Canada.

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
a wise word of encouragement from a guy to another, in case you don't get your girl the sea will always be full of fishes. ;D

Mazhar, how are you buddy, i'm still breathing until a further notice lol. message me in private, i'll be waiting

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bachar said:
So anything new here? any call for interview ?
Nothing yet Bashar....and they have missions in Turkey between april and june......we must receive something..... ???

mef

Jan 9, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
11-10-2010 (Interview & CSQ Received)
AOR Received.
07-03-2010 AOR (2):16-05-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
20-12-2010 AOR Abu Dhabi 31-01-2011
Med's Request
16-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2011 / additional medical on 22-11-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2012
LANDED..........
26-08-2012
Hello Friends,
It’s today, the 10th March 2012………….. Fedex called, my shipment has arrived, impatiently I ran to their office and picked it up.
VISAs & CPRs ……………. Finally, the imaginary moment of seeing our passports with visas stamp becomes true….
I am so happy, we are going to celebrate all today!

Dear All,
I am taking this opportunity to thank all of you for your continuous support, assistance, help and advice. I would like especially to thank those who have given us a hand to share useful information so we reached this stage.
I wish every one of you all the luck, I wish you to be in my shoes one day and very soon.

Mefleh & Viorica.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
mef said:
Hello Friends,
It's today, the 10th March 2012.............. Fedex called, my shipment has arrived, impatiently I ran to their office and picked it up.
VISAs & CPRs ................ Finally, the imaginary moment of seeing our passports with visas stamp becomes true....

Dear All,
I am taking this opportunity to thank all of you for your continuous support, assistance, help and advice. I would like especially to thank those who have given us a hand to share useful information so we reached this stage.
I wish every one of you all the luck, I wish you to be in my shoes one day and very soon.

Mefleh & Viorica.

Wonderful.....it must be one of the bst moment of ur life guys, all the best, so happy for u. I bet u are flying :D

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
VIORICAA ASA DA CADOU DE ZIUA FEMEII ! NU IL VEI UITA NICIODATA !! O VIATA FRUMOASA SA AI

wdOnCanada

May 27, 2011
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
22-02-2011 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
22-07-2011 (Through email)
File Transfer...
Bucharest : 22-08-2013
Med's Request
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
Passport Req..
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
04-07-2014
mef said:
Hello Friends,
It's today, the 10th March 2012.............. Fedex called, my shipment has arrived, impatiently I ran to their office and picked it up.
VISAs & CPRs ................ Finally, the imaginary moment of seeing our passports with visas stamp becomes true....

Dear All,

Mefleh & Viorica.
Congrats and best of luck to you both...

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
mef said:
Hello Friends,

Dear All,

Mefleh & Viorica.
Congrats and the best of luck

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
mef said:
Hello Friends,

Dear All,

Mefleh & Viorica.

Dear Mef

A big congratulation

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
mef said:
Hello Friends,

Dear All,

Mefleh & Viorica.
Congrats Mef :)

Meeho

Feb 4, 2012
Cairo
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
batlimos_85 said:
Hello maha, i am from Egypt as well, if your area of training is not "priority process " then relax you will not be called before a year at least has passed upon your file. yes there is an interview mission in Alexandria in march April but (hate to disappoint you) i am afraid you will not be called for it. if it will make you feel any better i have applied in December 2010 and still waiting for the interviewer call :-\. good luck
Thanks alot, but I recieved an email 2 weeks ago from them asking if there is any change in my status, so that I can be added to the queue for interview, did anyone hear from them as well?
Any advise how to prepare for the interview? Please advise