File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
RICOLUNA said:
Dears,

For all those who applied the second file for the federal part..u can now check online the status of ur file, if they received the medicals, if the asked for medicals.......anything related to ur file.there is a service called CAIPS, i sow is used by users and they provide all info u need.
Check here : http://www.caipsnotes.com/About.shtml
Unfortunately the service can not be used by those who did not applied for federal part yet.
Good luck guys
Dears, i have studied more about this service CAIPS and it can be used by anyone who sent an immigration application for Quebec or any other part in Canada. They will provide us info about our files, if the file was studied, how may points the officer give us, if we will be called for an interview and when, if we have missing papers.....i found this very interesting and is not expensive, only 40 $ and 4-5 weeks to receive the file.i will send myself a request as soon i will have 2 years waiting to be called for interview.Regards

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
Dears, i have studied more about this service CAIPS and it can be used by anyone who sent an immigration application for Quebec or any other part in Canada. They will provide us info about our files, if the file was studied, how may points the officer give us, if we will be called for an interview and when, if we have missing papers.....i found this very interesting and is not expensive, only 40 $ and 4-5 weeks to receive the file.i will send myself a request as soon i will have 2 years waiting to be called for interview.Regards
This can be a very usefull information for people who have applied back in 2010 and still haven't got any feedback.. :)

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
Hi RICOLUNA,
Can you share with us the link where it says the CAIPS notes can also be available for Quebec applicants at the BIQ stage ?
I tried to google it but couldn't find anything, all I found is that it's for federal part ofn he process only. So basically once we get the CSQ and apply for federal government then we can request the CAIPS notes !! Hope I'm wrong !!!

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
Thank you for sharing, but please be careful, no need to be cheated by 3d party websites
wish you the best RICOLUNA

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
OsamaR said:
Hi RICOLUNA,
Can you share with us the link where it says the CAIPS notes can also be available for Quebec applicants at the BIQ stage ?
I tried to google it but couldn't find anything, all I found is that it's for federal part ofn he process only. So basically once we get the CSQ and apply for federal government then we can request the CAIPS notes !! Hope I'm wrong !!!
Bashar i google it too, i sow in others countries they are using it http://www.caipsretriever.com/, here i found, i even sent them a mail to ask, waiting fir reply
Regards

Victor.85

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

I think no need for any 3rd party websites...

I have emailed the BIQ Damascus asking about my file, they responded after 7 days.

They said: "we have received your update and will send you further email regarding the interview" and advised that I always check here: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/travailleurs-permanents/demande-immigration-general/delais-tableaux.html

to see if my interview is near.

So, I applied in 12.2010 and the official table says that they are now processing the June 2010 cases... so I must wait.

I advise that you send them emails, they will reply even after some weeks... but this is the best way I guess.

Wish all of you the best of luck :)

Victor

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello RICOLUNA & OSAMA

I have sent an email to CAIPS(dot)ca , asking if they can obtain such CAIPS file for QSW and they replied:

Dear Sir

Thanks for your email.

I am afraid that we are unable to assist with requests for Quebec files as the procedure is entirely different. However, I believe that YOU can contact them for a copy of your file yourself.

best wishes

Trish Bridson, CAIPS FileCheck

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Bachar said:
Hello RICOLUNA & OSAMA

I have sent an email to CAIPS(dot)ca , asking if they can obtain such CAIPS file for QSW and they replied:

Dear Sir

Thanks for your email.

I am afraid that we are unable to assist with requests for Quebec files as the procedure is entirely different. However, I believe that YOU can contact them for a copy of your file yourself.

best wishes

Good job Bachar,
This is what I thought.. So for now we have only to either wait or email the BIQ directly, and once we submit the federal application and get the AOR then we can start using this service if required..

Good luck to all :)

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bachar said:
Hello RICOLUNA & OSAMA

Dear Sir

Thanks for your email.

best wishes

Thank u Bashar, i have sent them an email too but received no answer.....first i thought it's for federal part only but after i google it and found the link i've posted.....anyway i don't know what kind of info can they provide us...if we will be invited for interview we will know anyway,....i started to doubt that they can provide us precious infos.....

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
Dear All

Good News, I have been called by the Embassy (Lebanon) in order to go and collect the Medicals and in order to pay the Permanent residence fees.

Just Now they called me.....

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
yma981 said:
Dear All

Good News, I have been called by the Embassy (Lebanon) in order to go and collect the Medicals and in order to pay the Permanent residence fees.

Congratz yma981....... best of luck.

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
yma981 said:
Dear All

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
yma981 said:
Dear All

GOOD NEWS FINALLY, GOOD LUCK WITH UR MEDICALS.....CAN U GIVE US MORE DETAILS???? WHEN HAVE U APPLIED 2ND FILE?
REGARDS,

yma981

Dec 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Lebanon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
24-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-03-2012
Passport Req..
25-07-2013
RICOLUNA said:
GOOD NEWS FINALLY, GOOD LUCK WITH UR MEDICALS.....CAN U GIVE US MORE DETAILS???? WHEN HAVE U APPLIED 2ND FILE?
REGARDS,
I applied for PR in March 2010, it is been al little more 23 months. I got an email asking me for updates (Changes and a new Police certificate) in 13 December 2011, today a employee from Canada's embassy in Beirut called me asking me to pick up the medicals and new photos and to pay "the Right of permanent resident fee".

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
yma981 said:
I applied for PR in March 2010, it is been al little more 23 months. I got an email asking me for updates (Changes and a new Police certificate) in 13 December 2011, today a employee from Canada's embassy in Beirut called me asking me to pick up the medicals and new photos and to pay "the Right of permanent resident fee".
Great news, i am happy for u, i am from Lebanon too, still waiting for interview....Good luck soon u'll travel, after medicals in 3-4 month max u'll have ur visa :D