+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Québec qualified workers PR application is now online

Taranthind

Jul 30, 2017
Hi. I have 3 questions. They received my postal application today ie 15th feb

1. Now how will ircc contact me for xep or any other number? Because i applied offline. Will they post me or email me?

2. For csq number instead of no. Dossier i wrote federal reference number. But i attached copy of csq with application. Will this create any problem?

3. After how many days i can link my application to gckey account? Is it weeks or after i get my xep ie temporary file number?

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Hi. I have 3 questions. They received my postal application today ie 15th feb

1. Now how will ircc contact me for xep or any other number? Because i applied offline. Will they post me or email me?

2. For csq number instead of no. Dossier i wrote federal reference number. But i attached copy of csq with application. Will this create any problem?

3. After how many days i can link my application to gckey account? Is it weeks or after i get my xep ie temporary file number?
1- you wrote ur email , they will use it
2- not a big deal , they will put the correct number
3-you cant link your application with xep , its only after the finale AOR

Reactions: Taranthind

Taranthind

Jul 30, 2017
1- you wrote ur email , they will use it
2- not a big deal , they will put the correct number
3-you cant link your application with xep , its only after the finale AOR
Thanks for your reply. So from now on they will contact me via email for xep and medical request? And with temporary number ie xep I'll be link my application online and see the progress?

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Thanks for your reply. So from now on they will contact me via email for xep and medical request? And with temporary number ie xep I'll be link my application online and see the progress?
they will contact you by email for xep. but xep is usless you cant link your application with it. after you will get AOR and u will link your application

Reactions: Taranthind

Taranthind

Jul 30, 2017
they will contact you by email for xep. but xep is usless you cant link your application with it. after you will get AOR and u will link your application
So i guess i have to check my email everytime. There is no other way to check the progress. Thanks again. Bless u

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
I see some may applications are getting AOR. So i guess we will have news soon, i guess we have several people applied online on june/july.

noc173

Feb 2, 2021
hello everybody,

I'm also on the waiting list. Submitted in the last week of Aug 2021. No updates from IRCC so far...

arseniy.pnf

Aug 6, 2021
looks like we have some good news:
Salut! Enfin reçu mon AR de la part d’IRCC.
Programme: TQQ-1 personne- inland en ligne (PEQ étudiant SANS mention prioritaire sur CSQ).
DF: 21 juillet 2021 (en ligne)
AR: 24 Février 2022; Application liée avec succès le même jour. Rien n’apparaît sur ECAS par contre. Pas d’informations pour la visite médicale ou la biométrie encore. Pas de bar de progression affichée sur le compte IRCC.
Taken from this group.

arseniy.pnf

Aug 6, 2021
One more, from the same group:

Bonne j’ai reçu mon EP Officiel pour ma demande en ligne
PEQ Travailleurs Qualifiés
1- Soumis en ligne le 23 Jul 2021
2- Accuse officiel e-mail 25 Février 2022
3- Demande liée avec succès. 25 Février 2022
4- Demande Certificat de la police 25 Février 2022

rafiqandafshan

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24/04/2014
My spouse and I had medical done in October 2021. I had a baby born last year so I applied for her permanent residency and medical done in February 2022. Now Federal is requesting CSQ for my daughter. Can anyone please advise me what documents, or a form and fees needed to be submitted?

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hello friend remember me?
I just got aor for my online application under Quebec selected skilled workers
Applied 28 July. 2021
Aor 16 March. 2022
Wowowo!! Congrats!!! Amazing news! You give all of us a hope! Thanks for sharing