+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Québec qualified workers PR application is now online

Oct 7, 2021
For some reason Im not receiving any other notifications from this thread by email since January as I enabled it to send automatically.
Anyways, just read 3 whole pages of updates and looks like we’re still not getting lots of PRs? I’ve applied in Sep 23rd so that means I still need to wait at least 1 month… let’s wait

Jayak

Sep 12, 2021
Just curious to check this. Has any of us applied in July and August 20 21 through online received AOR.

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
For some reason Im not receiving any other notifications from this thread by email since January as I enabled it to send automatically.
Anyways, just read 3 whole pages of updates and looks like we’re still not getting lots of PRs? I’ve applied in Sep 23rd so that means I still need to wait at least 1 month… let’s wait
me too :)

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hello guys! I want to share somthing i was looking for a while.
So, if you applied via portal, you can actually look and get more info then its shown on portal page.
Just before login, click right click and inspect, open network tab there and login.
When you login you can find request with "cases?phaseId=1&count=50". Click on it and you will see several tabs, Header, Payload, Preview. (in chrome)
Click on preview and you can see the json (code) of your applications.
Open, and you gonna see more extended info.

So, i was tracking mine, and today i've noticed that they addeed me applications number starts with XEP... and UCI and updated date changed, and the status says Ready for Check!

Here is a screenshot : https://ibb.co/GtdWNVd

Jayak

Sep 12, 2021
Hello Sanjar,
Thanks for sharing the details and promising new IRCc started to review Sep 2021 applications. All the best.
Thanks

Jayak

Sep 12, 2021
So, if you applied via portal, you can actually look and get more info then its shown on portal page.
Just before login, click right click and inspect, open network tab there and login.
When you login you can find request with "cases?phaseId=1&count=50". Click on it and you will see several tabs, Header, Payload, Preview. (in chrome)

So, i was tracking mine, and today i've noticed that they addeed me applications number starts with XEP... and UCI and updated date changed, and the status says Ready for Check!

Hello Sanjar,
Thanks for sharing the details.Promising news IRCC started reviewing Sep 2021 new portal applications. All the best.
Just wondering would you mind share the latest updated date in your file.
Thanks

Reactions: Sanjar718

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hello Sanjar,
Thanks for sharing the details.Promising news IRCC started reviewing Sep 2021 new portal applications. All the best.
Just wondering would you mind share the latest updated date in your file.
Thanks
It shows yesterday at 3 pm

joyrealdv

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019

Thanks Sanjar! I have a XEP now too.

Reactions: Sanjar718

noc173

Feb 2, 2021
It shows yesterday at 3 pm
Hi Sanjar718,

Good news on your end. May I know if you frequently checked the portal like this before and your phase status before was "Intake"?
Currently what I can see from my end is like below - https://ibb.co/DVvzZg3. You can see the "phase" value is "Intake" and my applicationNumber is Null. There's a weird message like "Status: RPA upload fail" that I don't really understand its meaning. Do you see the same on your end? Thank you.

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hi Sanjar718,

Good news on your end. May I know if you frequently checked the portal like this before and your phase status before was "Intake"?
Currently what I can see from my end is like below - https://ibb.co/DVvzZg3. You can see the "phase" value is "Intake" and my applicationNumber is Null. There's a weird message like "Status: RPA upload fail" that I don't really understand its meaning. Do you see the same on your end? Thank you.
Hello,

Yes, i still have phase Intake. However, i have applicationNumber (starts with XEP) and UCI (starts with T...), and status says "Ready for Check".