+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Québec qualified workers PR application is now online

Ruii

Jun 11, 2022
Hi, Guys. After eCoPR and waiting for around 3 months, I get my PR card today. Thanks to all who give me help in this 2-year journey, and hope all of you will get a happy end. My timeline is updated in my signature. Hope it helps you as a reference.

Reactions: ciecie

ciecie

Mar 9, 2023
Hello! I would like to share my application timelines too.

Inland / Online / Quebec-selected Skilled Worker / 4 applicants / Montreal IRCC

September 3, 2022 - Submitted online PR application
November 15, 2022 - Acknowledgement of receipt of application & request for additional documents
November 30, 2022 - Pre-arrival invitation letter
December 1, 2022 - Request for medical exam
December 2, 2022 - Medical examination done
December 9, 2022 - Medical results approved
December 13, 2022 - First email (PR Confirmation Portal)
December 19, 2022 - Second email (PR Confirmation Portal)
December 19, 2022 - Photos, address and confirmation submitted
January 19, 2023 - Webform enquiry about status - no response yet

No eCoPR yet, case is still under review with IRCC
Did you have any update since then? I thought PR application would take average 20 months (as per IRCC) but your seems really fast. I hope you’ll get your PR soon

Anyone also applied for PR through Quebec Skilled Worker program? Could you share the timeline as well? I really hope it’s not going to take me almost 2 years to wait for it

joyrealdv

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi, Guys. After eCoPR and waiting for around 3 months, I get my PR card today. Thanks to all who give me help in this 2-year journey, and hope all of you will get a happy end. My timeline is updated in my signature. Hope it helps you as a reference.
Congratulations!

Reactions: Ruii

nouveauRP

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
More hopeful news!

GCKey account says that our PR cards were approved and mailed -- on March 25th for dependent and March 28th for the principal applicant. We received our eCoPRs on February 3rd.

(Received an email when the status changed to Approved for the dependent but on the next day; nothing for the principal applicant yet, maybe will receive it tomorrow. PR portal still shows address and photos as In review with IRCC.)

gautham2909

Dec 23, 2021
Did you have any update since then? I thought PR application would take average 20 months (as per IRCC) but your seems really fast. I hope you’ll get your PR soon

Anyone also applied for PR through Quebec Skilled Worker program? Could you share the timeline as well? I really hope it’s not going to take me almost 2 years to wait for it

Hi Goku,

How did you apply for PR through Quebec Skilled Worker program? is it through arrima ? And did you receive VJO from the employer ?

Sorry if my questions are dumb, im pretty new and quebec process is reallt confusing.

gautham2909

Dec 23, 2021
Hello! I would like to share my application timelines too.

Inland / Online / Quebec-selected Skilled Worker / 4 applicants / Montreal IRCC

September 3, 2022 - Submitted online PR application
November 15, 2022 - Acknowledgement of receipt of application & request for additional documents
November 30, 2022 - Pre-arrival invitation letter
December 1, 2022 - Request for medical exam
December 2, 2022 - Medical examination done
December 9, 2022 - Medical results approved
December 13, 2022 - First email (PR Confirmation Portal)
December 19, 2022 - Second email (PR Confirmation Portal)
December 19, 2022 - Photos, address and confirmation submitted
January 19, 2023 - Webform enquiry about status - no response yet

No eCoPR yet, case is still under review with IRCC

Hi Goku,

How did you apply for PR through Quebec Skilled Worker program? is it through arrima ? And did you receive VJO from the employer ?

Sorry if my questions are dumb, im pretty new and quebec process is reallt confusing.

gokujiultra

Sep 7, 2022

eCoPR was received last week for 3 members of our family, still missing one. Hoping to receive it soon. Photo and address still under review with IRCC.

gokujiultra

Sep 7, 2022
Hi Goku,

There are 2 steps:
1. Apply to government of Quebec for CSQ (Certificat de Selection du Quebec) using Arrima portal under the program that you are eligible for.
2. Once CSQ is received, apply for PR under Quebec Skilled Worker program using the online IRCC PR Portal.

All the best.

gautham2909

Dec 23, 2021
There are 2 steps:
1. Apply to government of Quebec for CSQ (Certificat de Selection du Quebec) using Arrima portal under the program that you are eligible for.
2. Once CSQ is received, apply for PR under Quebec Skilled Worker program using the online IRCC PR Portal.

All the best.
Thanks. Is VJO compulsory for applying csq ? While my company is evaluating VJO , can i apply for CSQ and wait in queue and later add the VJO to the existing application ?