+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSWP 2017 Intake - All Discussion (Applicants' Outside Canada)

fatehelps

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
mgmbbd said:
Sure. Would love to share updates with you all.
Dear mgmbdd,

Is it true that once Mon Project requests to submit my application, I get to receive link for payments, which is valid for one month.

Once I make an application, I need to wait for 40 months (Processing time for India) to hear the decision. Please enlighten.

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatehelps said:
Dear mgmbdd,

Is it true that once Mon Project requests to submit my application, I get to receive link for payments, which is valid for one month.

Once I make an application, I need to wait for 40 months (Processing time for India) to hear the decision. Please enlighten.
First of all, I am Jack of all trades, Master of none 8) .

You'll have one month time to pay your processing fees (whatever it is). In that time you have options to pay using Credit Crad, Bank Draft and other options Mentioned HERE.

As far as Processing Time is concern, there are two different steps. 1. The CSQ Time Frame and 2. The Federal Time Frame. Now combining both theoretically it comes near about what you have mentioned above but the Quebec Government is working hard to reduce the time drastically from next year intakes. So yet not sure what will happen. So far the 2016 applicants' are still waiting for their document request.

Someone said, The First Rule of Immigration- Patience :-X .

Ashwin5131

Dec 24, 2016
I am Mechanical Engineer 2014 Passout. 8 Months Mechanical engineering Experience.

Having 2 years IT Experience in TCS.

IELTS 6.5 Overall. Writing - 5.5.

No french proficiency.

Age 26

With my inputs, Quebec immigration website says I'm eligible.

Looking for advice.

Will my IT experience matter if I hold Mechanical degree ????

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashwin5131 said:
I am Mechanical Engineer 2014 Passout. 8 Months Mechanical engineering Experience.

Having 2 years IT Experience in TCS.

IELTS 6.5 Overall. Writing - 5.5.

No french proficiency.

Age 26

With my inputs, Quebec immigration website says I'm eligible.

Looking for advice.

Will my IT experience matter if I hold Mechanical degree ????
It is difficult to say whether MIDI will agree with your work experience or not. As you have completed your studies in the field of ME and then you have an 2 years working experience in IT which has nothing to do with your studies. It's like MBBS doctor practicing Dental. Yout area of training and work experience doesn't sync with each other, as a matter of fact you may not get any points for that. other than that, you if you sufficient points, then you are good to go. More information you can find in my initial posts. Hope that helps. Wait for other senior & experienced members to reply.

fatehelps

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Dear mgmbbd,

I had a chance to visit y-axis yesterday to check on various other migration prospects.

They specified Quebec allows people to apply only if they have taken French tests. On a contrary, the official website didn't specify so.

Has anyone who has no connection to Quebec and French language applied and received CSQ. Please confirm.

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatehelps said:
Dear mgmbbd,

I had a chance to visit y-axis yesterday to check on various other migration prospects.

They specified Quebec allows people to apply only if they have taken French tests. On a contrary, the official website didn't specify so.

Has anyone who has no connection to Quebec and French language applied and received CSQ. Please confirm.
Hi fatehelps,

Well TBH one of our friend, APPNOV2014NY earlier told us that Language tests (French or English or both) not required to apply for CSQ. The same is written all over internet. Whoever has told you about the French tests may have some different reason to do so. Wait for other members to reply on the same.

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Thanks for this thread, was looking for this from the last unlucky queuing :mad:
Hope fully this time i can submit.

Regards,
Zak

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
mgmbbd said:
Hi fatehelps,

Well TBH one of our friend, APPNOV2014NY earlier told us that Language tests (French or English or both) not required to apply for CSQ. The same is written all over internet. Whoever has told you about the French tests may have some different reason to do so. Wait for other members to reply on the same.
I confirm that I did not submit French or English test results and still got my CSQ.

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
I confirm that I did not submit French or English test results and still got my CSQ.
That's what I said. Thanks for the confirmation.

fatehelps

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Dear mgmbbd,

Thanks for making someone confirm about the french test and attaining CSQ.

One doubt again. I was trying to create an account with Mon Projet. Landed into a French page and with all difficulties in translation, I learned that it does not allow to create new account at this time. Is it true?

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatehelps said:
Dear mgmbbd,

Thanks for making someone confirm about the french test and attaining CSQ.

One doubt again. I was trying to create an account with Mon Projet. Landed into a French page and with all difficulties in translation, I learned that it does not allow to create new account at this time. Is it true?

Use Google Translate for Chrome. It helps a lot. I created an account last month, not sure about now.

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
mgmbbd said:
Use Google Translate for Chrome. It helps a lot. I created an account last month, not sure about now.
Hi mgmbbd, once intake will be opened sometime in 2017, all we need to do is submit? (in case there is no changes from last year). Does it also mean filling out the form from midi can be done in advance while waiting for 2017 intake?

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snickers_21 said:
Hi mgmbbd, once intake will be opened sometime in 2017, all we need to do is submit? (in case there is no changes from last year). Does it also mean filling out the form from midi can be done in advance while waiting for 2017 intake?
We the procedure is first MIDI will announce a time frame within which we all have to create our account and provide all required information and after that MIDI will also declare a date and time on which we have to submit the application (within 10 minutes of login). That's it.

Regarding what I said in my earlier post that I created one account, that is just to see how the things inside. It looks very easy to fill up the forms. :)

iJas

Feb 27, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0122, 6235,6211
Is there a Whatsapp group for this post? if yes, Can ADMIN please add my number to that group so that we all applicants can discuss queries and help each other?
number is +91 9780068600