+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSWP 2017 Intake - All Discussion (Applicants' Outside Canada)

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrLeads said:
Thank you all for your continuous support. I have a query, do I need to pay by credit card right at the time of checkout from Mon Project (if I get successful ;D )? OR they will keep my card details and bill me later on :-\ ??? Waiting for experience comment on the matter.

BTW, keep up the good work guys. Awesome thread. :-*
hi it is better pay later cause high number candidates can down plataform, i paid inmediatly and i had some problems anyway all was fixed later

Cg1522

Jan 23, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Can we apply by academic ielts in quebec skilled workers?

Cg1522

Jan 23, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys
I m listing that Quebec skilled workers program accepts academic ielts. Is it true?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cg1522 said:
Hi guys
I m listing that Quebec skilled workers program accepts academic ielts. Is it true?
yes it's true i asked personally to MIDI i applied with same one

pavan001

Aug 2, 2016
Hello Friends! I am thankful to the admin to start this valuable topic and express my gratitude to him for this and all future helpful activity.
I would like to hit a question here! if i have to apply for QSWP 2017 then i need to give IELTS Academic test or my general IELTS test score will work??

any help would be appreciated..

vensharm

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Hi All,
Can anyone guide me on the following points:-
1. Is education assessment or evaluation needed provided i already have assessment from WES.
2. Is birth certificate mandatory?
3. Processing time and fees.
4. Any minimum criteria to stay in quebec, once accepted.
5. Job prospects for IT and telecom provided we do not know French.

Thanks!!

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pavan001 said:
Hello Friends! I am thankful to the admin to start this valuable topic and express my gratitude to him for this and all future helpful activity.
I would like to hit a question here! if i have to apply for QSWP 2017 then i need to give IELTS Academic test or my general IELTS test score will work??

any help would be appreciated..
Hi pavan001,

The basic thing is for QSWP, you are not required to submit any language test score (neither English nor French), BUT if you have one or both then you'll get extra points for that. As far as your specific query is concern, all immigration application systems accept General IELTS (that is meant for immigration purpose) and QSWP accept Academic IELTS as well.

So the answer is, YES you are good to go along with your General IELTS score. For corresponding points, please refer to my initial posts.

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensharm said:
Hi All,
Can anyone guide me on the following points:-
1. Is education assessment or evaluation needed provided i already have assessment from WES.

Thanks!!
Hi vensharm,

ECA is not required for QSWP :)
YES for further stages ;)
Visit HERE for Processing Time & HERE for Fees 8)
Though NO, but you should stay cos' they are the one giving you the valuable PR!!! :mad:
Technical work has no Language (like if you are programmer then C, C++, PHP all are same in English & French ;D ) in other IT and Telecom field also the thing is same. Now for other job language is surely a factor. Most of the jobs are French speaking :eek: .

vensharm

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Thanks a lot for your response. In case I don't have birth certificate,can i provide any alternate certificate like 10th certificate etc. Please confirm.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
vensharm said:
Thanks a lot for your response. In case I don't have birth certificate,can i provide any alternate certificate like 10th certificate etc. Please confirm.
No. 10th certificate, Passport, Driving License etc. won't work as Birth Certificate. It has to be birth certificate OR some sort of notarized affidavit that birth certificate is not available.

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
No. 10th certificate, Passport, Driving License etc. won't work as Birth Certificate. It has to be birth certificate OR some sort of notarized affidavit that birth certificate is not available.
Any idea when this is going to open?

LANRE78

Jan 12, 2017
HELLO house,
please how do i add my dependant (Child) on the mon project application. i tried doing it no working. pls which do i choose
enfant a charge or conjoint.
thanks

Slim83

Feb 1, 2017
Hi. Can someone advise me about the process for the QSW. I am interested in applying to the program. Also, I would like to know when the intake period will open and if I can go ahead and create my profile in mon Projet?