+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSWP 2017 Intake - All Discussion (Applicants' Outside Canada)

Cg1522

Jan 23, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Hi all
I am sabina from nepal. I have completed my bachelors of nursing (2yrs) in 2014. My age and husband age are 30 and 31 yrs respectively with one son with 8 yrs. my husband has passed masters in business study(MBS) major accounting. My work experience with related fields means in nursing filed is 7 yrs in women's hospital.i hv academic ielts scores listening 5.5, speaking 6.0 reading 5 and writing 5.5. Do I need to appar gt ielts or does it works?
Another question is can I apply Quebec or not? Can you help me to count the points?? I would be thankful if i got answered of this question. Thanks

omomarzizo

Aug 6, 2016
Thank you for your reply. can you send me the letter format. Also im not sure about how can i get the reference letter as per immigration requirement since Kuwait MOH may have some other format for this. If both dont match what can i do? Please help me.
Hi
I have almost the same situation
Did you got your reference letter?
I appreciate if you answer me

Cg1522

Jan 23, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Hi all
I am sabina from nepal. I have completed my bachelors of nursing (2yrs) in 2014. My age and husband age are 30 and 31 yrs respectively with one son with 8 yrs. my husband has passed masters in business study(MBS) major accounting. My work experience with related fields means in nursing filed is 7 yrs in women's hospital.i hv academic ielts scores listening 5.5, speaking 6.0 reading 5 and writing 5.5. Do I need to appar gt ielts or does it works?
Another question is can I apply Quebec or not? Can you help me to count the points?? I would be thankful if i got answered of this question. Thanks

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
Dear Sabina,

Why you want to be the principal applicant? You can make your husband the principal applicant as he has Master's Degree. Also the IELTS points you have won't give your profile any boost according to the new QSW point system. You have to improve your score and better to appear for General IELTS. Though Academic IELTS is valid. You better share both your and your husband's complete profile here to evaluate the points by our members. Thanks.

Himself

Feb 12, 2017
Hello all, question please..
If someone education is Bachelor of Pharmaceutical science.. can they apply for AOT as Pharmaceutical Production Technology (DCS)?
Thanks for expert response.

elif911

Jun 22, 2017
Hello everybody! could you please tell me, anyone, my second result of Tefaq is worse than the first one. is it necessary to use the last one? or Can I use the first one for my demand? can't find any information about it. thanks in advance foe any help.

Cg1522

Jan 23, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Dear Sabina,

Why you want to be the principal applicant? You can make your husband the principal applicant as he has Master's Degree. Also the IELTS points you have won't give your profile any boost according to the new QSW point system. You have to improve your score and better to appear for General IELTS. Though Academic IELTS is valid. You better share both your and your husband's complete profile here to evaluate the points by our members. Thanks.
namaste
applicant; 2 years bachelor of nursing total 15 yrs of studys
7 years of experience in same field
age 30 yrs
ielts academic 5.5
husband

master in business study 17 yrs of study
experience 2 yrs
age 31
children 1 son of 8 yrs
please calculate my points

shinto777

Feb 27, 2017
Hi, i have a doubt regarding the intake for CSQ. I know that their is no way to predict the day of intake but my question is that will they announce the date prior to the intake date? is it appear in the NEWS OF 2017 section in the Quebec website?
Thank you

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well no updates yet. Guys just wait for the updates.

Discuss here your queries.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone, I have been asking and asking on the forum on different threads and no one has answered even one of my questions, I would love it if a Star member could give me feedback...
-when I enter my details in the page before applying for mon project , it says I’m ineligible for QSWP even though when adding up my points on cic page i get 64 points.???
Why is that and should I apply anyway.
- When should I apply and pay? Is there a window to apply or can I apply in mon project and pay and just wait?

I would appreciate any kind of answers.
Thank you

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Hello everyone, I have been asking and asking on the forum on different threads and no one has answered even one of my questions, I would love it if a Star member could give me feedback...
-when I enter my details in the page before applying for mon project , it says I’m ineligible for QSWP even though when adding up my points on cic page i get 64 points.???
Why is that and should I apply anyway.
- When should I apply and pay? Is there a window to apply or can I apply in mon project and pay and just wait?

I would appreciate any kind of answers.
Thank you
Can u please provide link where u calculated ur points? and ur details...so that I can check...