QSW: THE BASICS!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some more basics:

I've had messages about why I'm not replying to all the posts:

If the question has already been answered, I don't reply.

If the answer is in the links already given, I don't reply.

Sorry, but I'm a bit WYSIWYG (& quite busy!) ;).

Tips: search the forum, join the whatsapp group, Google, read the Immigration Quebec website.

Bonne chance à tous :)

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Lammawitch said:
Some more basics:

Tips: search the forum, join the whatsapp group, Google, read the Immigration Quebec website.

HI Lammawitch,

You are doing great job by providing so many links and information.

There are couple of places where we are lacking as a new applicants the information.
Like... what will be IELTS validity if the application process time takes more than 2 years. Will application be still valid or it will be rejected.
One more common doubt is about the educational AOT list. Few are not falling in to that list and don't know what to write in the application.

Do we need to submit PF statement alone or do we need to submit 143(1) form?

Above are the confusing ones. I request you to please help us on this. You are true help line for us most of the cases.
We are eagerly wait for you response to our question , b'use you are the hope for us while filling the forms.

Please help us here.

prishamittal

Nov 1, 2015
Hello All,

We are applying for QSWP, but we have a recent born child. and We only have a birth certificate of child.

While on website of Quebec it is asking for passport or national id card. So for this what can i do.

Please help me over this, i am really worried.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Lammawitch said:
Some more basics:

Dear Lammawitch,

I hope you had seen credit card payment form named "paiement-an-dynamique" which we have to include with main application if I wish to pay application fee through credit card.

But this form asked for only card no, cardholder name and expiry. No CVV no (passcode behindcredit card) is requested. How can they draw money digitally without CVV?

Do you or anyone have any info about credit card $ deduction process?

Please reply. Thank you.

Angelbd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hi, I am working in a Stock Brokerage House. I have done Masters in Finance and BBA. Should i select "Insurance and Financial Advisory Services (ACS)" or Business Management (DCS) as my list of areas of Training? Please help.

danielserva

Oct 12, 2015
wishfullman said:
Regarding this question:

9. Are you the holder of one or several of the following diplomas (check the appropriate boxes: see instructions)
Québec diploma YES NO
Canadian diploma YES NO
Diploma or training recognized as equivalent by a Québec regulatory body (with the exception of a diploma in medicine) YES NO
Foreign diploma covered by a mutual recognition agreement (ARM) YES NO
Do you hold an authorization to practice issued by a Québec body that regulates a trade or profession? YES N
Same here. I have a Bachelor Diploma in Computer Science.
Should I check NO for all the options?

Thanks,
Daniel

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lammawitch said:
The declaration by spouses/de facto spouse is not applicable to you :).
Do I have to put N/A in each blank or leave them?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talktoudaykumar said:
HI Lammawitch,

You are doing great job by providing so many links and information.

There are couple of places where we are lacking as a new applicants the information.
Like... what will be IELTS validity if the application process time takes more than 2 years. Will application be still valid or it will be rejected.
IELTS must be valid at time of application. That's all :).

One more common doubt is about the educational AOT list. Few are not falling in to that list and don't know what to write in the application.
Yeah, AOT is not easy to navigate/decipher/decide :(. I'm afraid I can't throw much light on it, sorry :(

Do we need to submit PF statement alone or do we need to submit 143(1) form?
it's one or the other.

Above are the confusing ones. I request you to please help us on this. You are true help line for us most of the cases.
We are eagerly wait for you response to our question , b'use you are the hope for us while filling the forms.

Please help us here.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prishamittal said:
Hello All,

We are applying for QSWP, but we have a recent born child. and We only have a birth certificate of child.

While on website of Quebec it is asking for passport or national id card. So for this what can i do.

Please help me over this, i am really worried.
You need to get the child's passport too.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
Dear Lammawitch,

I hope you had seen credit card payment form named "paiement-an-dynamique" which we have to include with main application if I wish to pay application fee through credit card.

But this form asked for only card no, cardholder name and expiry. No CVV no (passcode behindcredit card) is requested. How can they draw money digitally without CVV?

Do you or anyone have any info about credit card $ deduction process?

Please reply. Thank you.
Don't worry about it. CVV is not necessary for all transactions; believe me: if immigration Qc needed it they would ask for it! :) !!

JAPMAX

Jul 7, 2015
Lammawitch said:
Some more basics:

Hi Lamma,

Thanks for sharing the information. But have few doubts, I am planning to apply Quebec which is gonna start on Nov 4. One thing I can't understand, do I need to submit the application via mail or any online mode?

Also I couldn't find the file to calculate the points.

Thanks in Advance.

JAPMAX

Jul 7, 2015
Hi Folks,

I have completed MBA, but i couldn't find the code in AOT. Can you please guide in which code MBA will fall?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JAPMAX said:
Hi Lamma,

Thanks for sharing the information. But have few doubts, I am planning to apply Quebec which is gonna start on Nov 4. One thing I can't understand, do I need to submit the application via mail or any online mode?

Also I couldn't find the file to calculate the points.

Thanks in Advance.
November 4 intake is for mail (postal) applications only. The online process opens in January 2016.

Points grid is linked in the first post in this thread (in French), and (in English on page 2.