Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Passport Req..
31-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-04-2017
can anyone let me know that do we need to attest IELTS copies too for QSWP? if yes then from British Council or notorized is enough?

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Neel0526 said:
I am working in India as a software engineer. I am confused on proof of legality. Below mentioned in the form for proof of legality:

Important clarifications on the proof of legality:
Regardless of the sector in which you work (private, public, parapublic, etc.), you must present proof of legality of your
work experience.
All documents attesting to the legality of your work experience must be issued by a government authority.
The documents issued by your employer or an accountant are not accepted.
The notice of assessment of income tax is an official document issued by tax authorities that confirms receipt of
the income tax return and the assessment of submitted information.
If you work or have worked in a country or territory other than your country of citizenship or permanent residence,
you must present a photocopy of your work permits.
Here are some examples of documents that are not accepted as proof of legality:
– income tax returns;
– acknowledgements of receipt of income tax returns;
– registration cards with a social security agency;
– tax registration cards;
– pay slips.

I have experience letters from my employers stating my duties, period of employment in the company letter head. What I need to provide as proof of legality (my passport, I am a citizen of india).

Please help...
Hi

Can somebody provide help on this?
I too in same confusion.

fayfeily

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
I am also confusing where should we send the application ? Is it send to the branch office that in your country ?

Gon Freecs

Jan 19, 2015
Hi Lamawitch

I need some help

1. I am working in UAE which is tax free so we dont have income tax return as proof of my experience however I have labor contract from the goverment and referrence letter from my employer is that enough?
2. I cant find the address where to send the application.
3. can i send a draft cheque as processing fee included in my application?

Many thanks

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Since Quebec has Recently Published New intake dates for applications from skilled workers, which will start From November 4 to December 15, 2015 for Intake of 3500 applications in print version sent by mail and From January 18 to March 31, 2016 Intake of 2800 applications submitted using the online tool. (http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/dates-immigration-applications-sw.html)

I have Credited a Google spreadsheets, Where Applicants can fill and see details of other applicants.(Hopefully this sheet can be used for all future Intakes, I will Keep Modify and update the sheet as per process and different Application stages)

USE THIS LINK TO MAKE YOUR ENTRY OR CHANGE YOUR RESPONSE >> https://goo.gl/yOVXpD
USE THIS LINK TO VIEW YOUR DETAILS >> https://goo.gl/HpHwNC

**********************************************************************************
Note:- These links are google Account related, use same email ID to Make entry or Modify your details.(You don't have to ask anyone to change your details, you can do it yourself with same link)

Some Basic Information >> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t354578.0.html;topicseen

YOU CAN NETWORK HERE TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS, EXPERIENCE or any kind of HELP.

THANKS... AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!
:D :D

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
bhavcaluk said:
Subject - legality/validation of experience from INDIA

For Quebec skilled worker application the experience needs to be supported by proof of social security contributions or income tax assessments orders.

In India the social security contribution is EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND in which employee and employer contribute equally.For government employees it is called National Pension Scheme.A member of fund can take a print out of contributions as the pass book is online now. Earlier slips were being issued at the end of year.

For income tax deducted from salary,the employer issues Form 16 giving details of income and tax deducted .The individual files a income tax return. The return is assessed by the tax officer and assessment order 143(1) is issued intimating whether tax/refund is due.For persons filing return online the 143(1) is sent at the email address and it can be printed. Those who have filed the returns on paper ,the concerned tax office need to be contacted for assessment orders.

These copies of PF passbook or form 143(1) need to be got attested as true from the pf /tax office or from notary.
Davinder
Can we submit Form-16, if we don't have 143(1) for that particular year.
In my case, I filed manual tax return for 2011-12, and 2012-13.
I have 143(1) for 2010 and 2013 and 2015.
So Can i submit form-16 for the years 2011 and 2012.

Can i submit my PF passbook statement as social security contribution. This PF passbook contains all my PF accounts(i transferred my PF to another PF account when i switched my job).

How many years of Tax statements we need to show.
Please help me here.

rajesh.149

May 9, 2014
Can someone throw more light on the IELTS points required ? Also how to calculate the points gained from IELTS score ? for QSW ..please add me to the Whatsapp group if there are any ...+91 97424 66611

conman

Mar 31, 2014
Heloo, I have some inquiries about the qsW

1. What do you mean by Attestation of IELTS Result?
Do I have to send the original result I received from IELTS IDP thru mail, or I should have it Notarized( means attestation?) with the Lawyer?

2. How about the EDUCATIONAl Credential Evaluation?
do I have to hire an educational credential evaluator for foreign educated applicant? which one? Federal Express entry has WES? how about the QSW

thanks

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
hi

As per the processing times for india, it will take 40-50 months.
What about the IELTS scores. IELTS is valid for only 2 years.

What happen to application if IELTS expires when application is under process.
Will application still be valid or application will be rejected?

wishfullman

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Thanx lammawitch for all the help.

Regarding this question:

9. Are you the holder of one or several of the following diplomas (check the appropriate boxes: see instructions)
Québec diploma YES NO
Canadian diploma YES NO
Diploma or training recognized as equivalent by a Québec regulatory body (with the exception of a diploma in medicine) YES NO
Foreign diploma covered by a mutual recognition agreement (ARM) YES NO
Do you hold an authorization to practice issued by a Québec body that regulates a trade or profession? YES N

now i am confused , do i need an evaluation or not, I have WES, should i send it

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
Hi Lammawitch,

I have done my bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering (passed out in 2009) but working for an IT firm.
I have always believed that computer science is an abstraction over electronics. Unfortunately, not sure if the immigration folks believe the same.
Will I get points under AOT?
If I don't get in section B, can I get in section C for Engineering (Bach.)?
Thanks in advance.

Praveen.

jeni1981

Jul 11, 2015
Salut.

Is it necessary to send a bank stament as a proof of funds accompanying the contract respecting financial self-suffiency?? help.