+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW process w/o interview??

cahr156

Mar 28, 2012
Hi,

I already have my QSW file number but according to the Immigration-Québec web page, for residents of my country there are no interviews...does this mean that my file will be processed without interview? What would be the next steps after I send everything in? (I only need to send my TOEFL iBT results, I've already sent in everything else)...Thanks!

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
No, it doesnt mean that your file will be processed without interview. It just means that the interviews are currently happening for applicants from other countries. The next step is to wait for the interview call.

visit the link in my signature for a rough idea of how long applicants are taking to get their interviews, csq & visa. not a long list, but you will get a fair idea...

cahr156 said:
Hi,

I already have my QSW file number but according to the Immigration-Québec web page, for residents of my country there are no interviews...does this mean that my file will be processed without interview? What would be the next steps after I send everything in? (I only need to send my TOEFL iBT results, I've already sent in everything else)...Thanks!