+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
Ievgen said:
Hello,

Congrats on AOR first of all :) It's not specified there if an applicant receives a waiver as all AORs look the same and it isn't mentioned there if the file will receive a priority treatment or no. If you're called for an interview the request is usually received in 10-16 months on average. Of course there's no general rule and processing time varies greatly but that's the average approximation. And if you have an interview waiver then you'll receive a letter with a title "Application pending decision" at sometime later after AOR. It indicates that you will get CSQ very soon. I had mine within 2 weeks after receiving it.

Thanks! well thats really good to hear that your interview was waived. maybe u already had the french certificate before u applied and submitted it along with your initial application. Hope i will also recieve a waiver as fast as yours!..hehe but i didn't submit a french certificate yet. :) is it still possible even without the french certifs?

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
rjoyce said:
Thanks! well thats really good to hear that your interview was waived. maybe u already had the french certificate before u applied and submitted it along with your initial application. Hope i will also recieve a waiver as fast as yours!..hehe but i didn't submit a french certificate yet. :) is it still possible even without the french certifs?
I submited B1 french along with my application; although, It was possible to get a waiver under old rules even without it having sufficient points. With the new ones it's unlikely because they placed more emphasis on french proficiency. But you have time to improve. Your application can be updated at anytime with the certificate. Try to work on your french. Go to take a course in Alliance Francaise. If you haven't studied french before I also recommend Rosetta Stone online course. Best of luck :)

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
bosschips said:
Can I follow up this question? :)
I think having the AOR just means your appllication was opened and is ready for the selection process..

rjoyce

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 - July -2013
AOR Received.
09 - Sept - 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Dec 2014
Med's Request
18-March-2015
Med's Done....
25-March-2015
Interview........
08-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
21-April-2015
Ievgen said:
I submited B1 french along with my application; although, It was possible to get a waiver under old rules even without it having sufficient points. With the new ones it's unlikely because they placed more emphasis on french proficiency. But you have time to improve. Your application can be updated at anytime with the certificate. Try to work on your french. Go to take a course in Alliance Francaise. If you haven't studied french before I also recommend Rosetta Stone online course. Best of luck :)
thanks Ievgen, yeah i think i have to start working on my french now.. especially now that they are emphasizing on the language standands..im hoping that i will be able to take the certification soon. ;D

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So after receiving the AOR, we are just going to wait for their judgement? If for interview or not? :)

guhazel

Sep 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-July-2013
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2013
Friends, is it possible to study french on my own? Or would it be very difficult?

kelly_mbarker

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/ application
submitted my application for csq last oct.. iam a collefge graduate. i was able to submit my college diploma.. do i still need to submit my high school diploma.. would my application be returned because i wasnt able to submit my high school diploma? tnx

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
kelly_mbarker said:
submitted my application for csq last oct.. iam a collefge graduate. i was able to submit my college diploma.. do i still need to submit my high school diploma.. would my application be returned because i wasnt able to submit my high school diploma? tnx

If you submit your high school Diploma they might as well ask you to submit your high school transcript of which Philippine High school graduates don't have...I think college Diploma is enough...seniors of this thread any idea? ::)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If there is a high school diploma, there must be a transcript to support it. Its a requirement to prove your claim in the application form.

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
carielilviztie said:
If you submit your high school Diploma they might as well ask you to submit your high school transcript of which Philippine High school graduates don't have...I think college Diploma is enough...seniors of this thread any idea? ::)
High school diploma is generally required as well as the transcript. Even for applicants that have a PhD ;) If transcripts aren't issued that shouldn't be a problem. Those who evaluate the CSQ eligibility should know the requirements for all the countries and there're many applicants from Phillipines; therefore, they should know in this case that there's no transcripts. Anyway, thousands of applicants from Phillipines already managed to get a CSQ and they all graduated from high school :D The immigration officers apply the same standarts to all applications.

coloneldent84

Dec 6, 2011
Hello everybody,
If we suppose that somebody is thinking about applying for Quebec immigration -Skilled Worker- this year, and he can gain sufficient points to qualify depending on strong language abilities in both English and French, but his field of training won't give him any point, then will his application be considered within the cap of 20,000 according to time it reaches to Montreal? or they will postpone counting his file till the cap of 20000 being reached by other applications sent by applicants with favorable fields of training (i.e. 12 or 6 points). I know that applying for a person of that situation is theoretically possible according to Quebec immigration new rule put into action since august 2013, but I feel it will be too risky that you will lose effort and money without getting your application processed by Quebec immigration officials!
what do you see?
Any feedback will be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
coloneldent84 said:
Hello everybody,
If we suppose that somebody is thinking about applying for Quebec immigration -Skilled Worker- this year, and he can gain sufficient points to qualify depending on strong language abilities in both English and French, but his field of training won't give him any point, then will his application be considered within the cap of 20,000 according to time it reaches to Montreal? or they will postpone counting his file till the cap of 20000 being reached by other applications sent by applicants with favorable fields of training (i.e. 12 or 6 points). I know that applying for a person of that situation is theoretically possible according to Quebec immigration new rule put into action since august 2013, but I feel it will be too risky that you will lose effort and money without getting your application processed by Quebec immigration officials!
what do you see?
Any feedback will be appreciated. thanks in advance.
If the government says it will process people with no AOT, then it will be done. It is just that the application will not be treated as priority

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello every one,

Do any one know the processing time of AOR, QSC according to the new rules for Quebec immigration Aug 2013?

I applied in Oct 2013. I would appreciate if some one share timelines.

Thanks

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sohailh said:
hello every one,

Do any one know the processing time of AOR, QSC according to the new rules for Quebec immigration Aug 2013?

I applied in Oct 2013. I would appreciate if some one share timelines.

Thanks
depends on your AOT. If AOT is in demand, you will receive priority processing.