+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
mommy_pinay said:
I read if the support papers to prove legality of employment is incomplete it will not be considered. And it is difficult to get the entire 6 points for adaptability unless you have a good French level already and you will be able to show that you can manage without work for sometime. Specially for nurses we will be required to undergo training prior to getting a job in a hospital.
To show that you can manage without work for sometime, you just basically need to have the amount of money in savings that they have stated in the website, right? Like the $2k plus for one applicant, then $$ more for every family member?

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
Preferred said:
Hi, u may calculate ur points so u can make an informed decision. U may visit http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html to view how points are calculated.
hi gucci10,

in addition to these info already given, you might also want to check:

1. quebec immigration's online evaluation tool: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/epi.html

2. selection guidelines: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=hu&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca%2FdynamicSearch%2Ftelecharge.php%3Ftype%3D7%26file%3DGPI-3-1.pdf&act=url

In the selection guidelines, look at p. 67. It explains that you first have to reach a 50points with the factors expressly stated therein in order to be able to go to tier 2. Tier 2 is getting a minimum of 57 points after adding the points from all other factors. If you get a minimum of 57, you can submit your application. To be given a CSQ, however, you need to be able to get a minimum of 63. Just my opinion, I feel that it's going to be hard for you to be selected without work experience, so do what you can to get that COE.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
temperance said:
TO ALL nurses,
who among of u here have tried to email OIIQ to ask for application kit? have they replied?
i email to them last april until now i didnt get any feedback.
yeah i got my documents yesterday from them.......they usually delay alot in sending the forms overseas....My secret? Yeah i gave them my sister's address in Quebec for the forms to be mailed to. So she received them yesterday, and will send them to me by DHL which will reach me in 3 days.

When I first requested for the forms to be sent to me, they stayed about 2 weeks without any response until I called them and hastened them up and the lady promised to mail them to the address i provided, within a week, and she did.

Call them here to find out about your own request: +1 514-935-2501

Hope it helped.

Stylove

temperance

Jun 17, 2012
ksa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 13,2013
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
Stylove said:
yeah i got my documents yesterday from them.......they usually delay alot in sending the forms overseas....My secret? Yeah i gave them my sister's address in Quebec for the forms to be mailed to. So she received them yesterday, and will send them to me by DHL which will reach me in 3 days.

When I first requested for the forms to be sent to me, they stayed about 2 weeks without any response until I called them and hastened them up and the lady promised to mail them to the address i provided, within a week, and she did.

Call them here to find out about your own request: +1 514-935-2501

Hope it helped.

Stylove

stylove,

so u have a secret can i borrow your sister too... Lol!! Did you pay anything for that?
I emailed them twice already... I guess ill make a liitle effort to call them.
Merci.. Your a big help.

Temperance

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013 at BIQ Montreal
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
April 15 file received at BIQ Mexico
Interview........
Waived
Has anybody contacted the HR Professional Order?

Geochaddy

gucci10

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2014
IELTS Request
submitted
raistlin17phil said:
hi gucci10,

in addition to these info already given, you might also want to check:

1. quebec immigration's online evaluation tool:

2. selection guidelines:

In the selection guidelines, look at p. 67. It explains that you first have to reach a 50points with the factors expressly stated therein in order to be able to go to tier 2. Tier 2 is getting a minimum of 57 points after adding the points from all other factors. If you get a minimum of 57, you can submit your application. To be given a CSQ, however, you need to be able to get a minimum of 63. Just my opinion, I feel that it's going to be hard for you to be selected without work experience, so do what you can to get that COE.

Thanks a lot! I got more knowledge abt immigration process. Yes, we're trying our best to get that COE. wish us luck! Merci beaucoup raistlin17phil. U from phils too?

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
gucci10 said:
Thanks a lot! I got more knowledge abt immigration process. Yes, we're trying our best to get that COE. wish us luck! Merci beaucoup raistlin17phil. U from phils too?
Bonne chance a tous! Yes, Pnoy din po! ;D

temperance

Jun 17, 2012
ksa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 13,2013
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
Geochaddy said:

Geochaddy
whats HR professional order?

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013 at BIQ Montreal
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
April 15 file received at BIQ Mexico
Interview........
Waived
temperance said:
whats HR professional order?
It is the professional order in Quebec that governs the human resource profession. So if I want to become a certified Human Resource practitioner, which of course makes it easier to get jobs in that profession then I must be registered with HR professional order.

gucci10

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2014
IELTS Request
submitted
raistlin17phil said:
Bonne chance a tous! Yes, Pnoy din po! ;D
;D apir! :)

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
Geochaddy said:

Geochaddy

First of all, you will have to submit an official application. You will need to send the following documents:

- Application form.
- Updated resume.
- Oficial diplomas and transcripts
- Letters from your employor confirming your position as a professionel in HR managment in your country
- Opening file fee of 86.23 $ CAD.
- Membership fee (depending on the date you are send the document. please check the document attached to the application form on their website).

Note that all the information is in French.

Your application will be examined by the Admission Committee. You will have to pass the Ordre's exam and also a French exam

Here are the links from the website:

http://www.portailrh.org/adhesion/pdf/formulaire_admission.pdf

http://www.portailrh.org/devenirmembre/pdf/examen.pdf

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Hi guys! I would just like to clarify some things about the qsw program.

1. Will volunteer nurse be counted in the work experience as well as jobs that were paid but jot directly related to nursing? Because i consulted with two agencies here in the Philippines and one said yes while the other agency requires at least 6 mos paid exp.

2. Will the 20,000 cap apply only include applicants after august 1 or will the govt of quebec include applications passed before august 1 in the overall 20,000 quota? I hope its the former :-[

3. What will happen to applications that were passed yet were not proccessed becauae they did not make it in the 20,000 quota?

I hope anyone can help me with these concerns. Thank you very very much.

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
I am planning to apply for Quebec ..
I am IT professional and my spouse was in teaching profession earlier...

Forms
----------------------------------------
1- Application for Selection Certificate – Skilled Worker – Principal applicant, spouse or de facto spouse--- BOTH ME AND SPOUSE
2- Documents submitted in support of the Application for Selection Certificate (A-1520-AA)--- ONLY ME
3- Contract respecting financial self-sufficiency (A-0522-OA)------------------BOTH ME AND SPOUSE
4. Payment form by credit card---------------------------------------ONLY ME
5- Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse (Dynamic PDF, 416 Kb), if applicable----- bOTH ME AND SPOUSE
6. Declaration of a candidate practising the teaching profession in preschool, elementary school or secondary school (PDF, 49 Kb), if you or your spouse practises or has the training----ONLY SPOUSE

Please let me know if these forms are correct OR do i need any other forms as well??

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry2k4 said:
I am planning to apply for Quebec ..
I am IT professional and my spouse was in teaching profession earlier...

Forms
----------------------------------------
1- Application for Selection Certificate – Skilled Worker – Principal applicant, spouse or de facto spouse--- BOTH ME AND SPOUSE
2- Documents submitted in support of the Application for Selection Certificate (A-1520-AA)--- ONLY ME
3- Contract respecting financial self-sufficiency (A-0522-OA)------------------BOTH ME AND SPOUSE
4. Payment form by credit card---------------------------------------ONLY ME
5- Declaration by spouse or de facto spouse (Dynamic PDF, 416 Kb), if applicable----- bOTH ME AND SPOUSE
6. Declaration of a candidate practising the teaching profession in preschool, elementary school or secondary school (PDF, 49 Kb), if you or your spouse practises or has the training----ONLY SPOUSE

Please let me know if these forms are correct OR do i need any other forms as well??

I think you got it all.