+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

Dipolog

Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
Waiting!!!!
IELTS Request
Sent with my application
hi! I am a nurse in the Philippines and I pass my application for quebec last month, I have question guys about interview, how we should know that the application doesn't need an interview?

Please share some experience guys.

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013 at BIQ Montreal
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
April 15 file received at BIQ Mexico
Interview........
Waived
Preferred said:
Hi Geochaddy, yes I have
Great preferred! Have they outlined to you the requirement to join the professional order? Of course most of their website is in French. I get the impression I would not be able to do anything until I land in Quebec. Is that your impression? I sent an email on Friday and I am awaiting their response.

armenchik

Jul 24, 2012
URGENT QUESTION: I applied with a lawyer and i got a file number on january, I live in Middle East and my file is in montreal, when can i expect an interview call? ( I GOT FILE NUMBER FROM 8 MONTHS) > ? THANKS waiting your kind replies

Geochaddy

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013 at BIQ Montreal
Nomination.....
12-12-2014 CSQ received
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
April 15 file received at BIQ Mexico
Interview........
Waived
Preferred said:
First of all, you will have to submit an official application. You will need to send the following documents:

- Application form.
- Updated resume.
- Oficial diplomas and transcripts
- Letters from your employor confirming your position as a professionel in HR managment in your country
- Opening file fee of 86.23 $ CAD.
- Membership fee (depending on the date you are send the document. please check the document attached to the application form on their website).

Note that all the information is in French.

Your application will be examined by the Admission Committee. You will have to pass the Ordre's exam and also a French exam

Here are the links from the website:

http://www.portailrh.org/adhesion/pdf/formulaire_admission.pdf

http://www.portailrh.org/devenirmembre/pdf/examen.pdf
Thanks for the detailed information Preferred. I responded to your first message before seeing this one.

I will start working on filing the application. I will also confirm with them whether these exams may be done overseas, this was my initial concern. Second, I graduated with a MSc. in Human Resource Development in 2006 and have not worked directly in HR since. I think this may be an issue. i am willing to do a diploma in HR. looking for something in Quebec that is offered online.My current job does require the the utilization of a lot of HR skills, not sure if this is sufficient though. What are your thoughts?

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia (Federal)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
armenchik said:
URGENT QUESTION: I applied with a lawyer and i got a file number on january, I live in Middle East and my file is in montreal, when can i expect an interview call? ( I GOT FILE NUMBER FROM 8 MONTHS) > ? THANKS waiting your kind replies
The procesing time varies greatly depending on visa office but in most cases interview is scheduled within 10-16 months after AOR if you don't have a waiver.

armenchik

Jul 24, 2012
I really appreciate ur reply i always read your posts and it obvious u have lots of info and u like to help people. Well, i am living in middle east my applied with a lawyer and my visa office is montreal and got a file number on january, do you think there are chances that i get a call for interview this summer end? montreal office is good? thanks

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
armenchik said:
I really appreciate ur reply i always read your posts and it obvious u have lots of info and u like to help people. Well, i am living in middle east my applied with a lawyer and my visa office is montreal and got a file number on january, do you think there are chances that i get a call for interview this summer end? montreal office is good? thanks
After several countries reformed their offices applications were redirected to Montreal. That's the main office anyway and it shoud be fast. If your profession is in the priority list you can be called for an interview in several months. In the mean time work on your french as much as you can. I read in different threads that applicants from Middle East got the slowest processing time like 2-3 years waiting, but I'd say the most important factor that determines processing time is AOT and not the location from where you applied. For example based on what I read applicants from Eastern Europe have their applications processed fast, but when I went to take a TEFAQ in the test center I met people who had 2 degrees and a good french (B2), and even then they've been waiting for 2,5 years because their AOT wasn't prioritized. Thus, I wouldn't generalise that some countries have priority over the others in the processing time. Having an occupation in the priority matters more then french.

armenchik

Jul 24, 2012
Education: BA in Business Administration
TCFQ:A2,B2
IELTS: overall 6.5
Single applicant with around 2 years of experience.
Applied with a lawyer and my file is in montreal what you think? still early to get an interview call this years? and please before how many months of the interview date they inform? thank you i really appreciate your hard work

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
armenchik said:
What's your AOT?

Interview calls might come up only as from October..

Stylove

armenchik

Jul 24, 2012
how can I know my AOT? my lawyer wrote all the things i don't know i have only the paper that shows i have a file number, please help me to see if i will have an interview soon how can i know?

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
armenchik said:
how can I know my AOT? my lawyer wrote all the things i don't know i have only the paper that shows i have a file number, please help me to see if i will have an interview soon how can i know?
You shouldn't have hired a lawyer if you aren't certain about your points. That's not good just to rely on someone blindly without knowing the process yourself. That's the way to be scammed badly. What's your profession? Find out your AOT here http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-areas-of-training-fields-of-study.html
If you have 12 or 16 points that means your application is in the priority list, otherwise if it isn't the waiting time for interview is very long.

armenchik

Jul 24, 2012
I am not on priority list i have Bachelor in Business and working as accountant, so what u mean? if i got a file number on january when can i expect a call for interview?

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
armenchik said:
I am not on priority list i have Bachelor in Business and working as accountant, so what u mean? if i got a file number on january when can i expect a call for interview?
Have you checked the link Ievgen sent to you? did you find your profession? if yes, under how many points for area of training? If 6, then pray to God to have the best option: an interview call by the end of this year, or in the early half of next year....else you might wait till about end of next year.....

Ievgen

May 17, 2013
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 26-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Long way to go
VISA ISSUED...
Long way to go
LANDED..........
Long way to go
armenchik said:
We can't estimate the processing time exactly because the rules recently changed and I hope they'll process applications more efficiently from now on. Under old rules non-priority occupations took 2 years or more to wait for an interview. I don't want to discourage you, but that won't be soon. Try to work on your french and get more points. It's better and faster to waive an interview than to wait for it.

armenchik

Jul 24, 2012
Stylove yea i am under 6 points, hope i will be this year, before how many months they inform us the interview date?