+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QSW 2013 APPLICANTS,LETS NETWORK N SHARE TIMELINES!

abrarmohsin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
For the people currently residing in Quebec, does the Montreal office send their applications to BIQ New York? I applied for CSQ in March, 2013, got my AoR in May, 2013 and in the payment receipt document "RECU", it was mentioned "Pour BIQ-New York".

Does that mean my file is in process at New York even though i'm residing in Montreal?

chsirisha

Dec 11, 2012
Hi ,

I want to take TCFQ exam. Can you please suggest any material to prepare and also where should I register for the exam in Montreal.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
chsirisha said:
Hi ,

I want to take TCFQ exam. Can you please suggest any material to prepare and also where should I register for the exam in Montreal.
www.tv5.org

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the applicant is unemployed right now, will there be any bearing on the application? Eventhough he possesses already a 4year experience in his occupation? Thanks

tchato

Mar 17, 2013
Ievgen said:
You can check the rough estimate of the processing time on the MICC website when you'll get your receipt number. From what I read on the forum it takes 6 months or more.
Thnanks,will start working on that

ayham

Dec 7, 2012
Hi guys

4 monthes and 12 days since they received my application and still no news yet :mad: .
what do you think?
Thanks

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
ayham said:
Hi guys

4 monthes and 12 days since they received my application and still no news yet :mad: .
what do you think?
Thanks
last time i checked the website, it takes 4-6 months to receive the AOR, instead of the previous 1 month. in this type of program, we need a lot of patience ;D

gucci10

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2014
IELTS Request
submitted
Bonjour!

I am a newbie here who wants to apply under QSW. :) I am a registered nurse from philippines. i am married, no child yet. 23 years old. My husband is the principal applicant, a nurse too. he's 26 y/o. We both graduated nursing last 2010. Currently, he's employed since january 2, 2013. However, his employer does not want to issue cert of employment or any proof that he's employed in the hospital. We were thinking if is it possible to submit our application even if without COE?

We had our IELTS and thinking not to take any french language exams anymore but will enroll in a French class, and we got French lesson apps in our phone. :) What you say?

We'd be very glad if anyone or erbody could help.

Merci beaucoup!

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
gucci10 said:
Bonjour!

I am a newbie here who wants to apply under QSW. :) I am a registered nurse from philippines. i am married, no child yet. 23 years old. My husband is the principal applicant, a nurse too. he's 26 y/o. We both graduated nursing last 2010. Currently, he's employed since january 2, 2013. However, his employer does not want to issue cert of employment or any proof that he's employed in the hospital. We were thinking if is it possible to submit our application even if without COE?

We had our IELTS and thinking not to take any french language exams anymore but will enroll in a French class, and we got French lesson apps in our phone. :) What you say?

We'd be very glad if anyone or erbody could help.

Merci beaucoup!
Hi, u may calculate ur points so u can make an informed decision. U may visit http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html to view how points are calculated.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
kurtsebastian said:
If the applicant is unemployed right now, will there be any bearing on the application? Eventhough he possesses already a 4year experience in his occupation? Thanks

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
kurtsebastian said:
I dont think it should except if the 4 years experience was gathered over five years ago....

gucci10

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2014
IELTS Request
submitted
Preferred said:
Hi, u may calculate ur points so u can make an informed decision. U may visit *** to view how points are calculated.
thanks for ur reply preferred.. yes i did.. we got 56 points without any point for french language and work experience. i also tried their assessment and said that it SEEMS we are qualified. the word SEEMS makes me doubt if we should apply without work experience..

xx

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
gucci10 said:
thanks for ur reply preferred.. yes i did.. we got 56 points without any point for french language and work experience. i also tried their assessment and said that it SEEMS we are qualified. the word SEEMS makes me doubt if we should apply without work experience..

xx
57 points is what is required...

Let your husband include his letter of employment with the application. There is also a need for him to do a declaration explaining why he is not including his COE. He should also include his payslips from the date of employment... will let you know if I think of anything else

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
I read if the support papers to prove legality of employment is incomplete it will not be considered. And it is difficult to get the entire 6 points for adaptability unless you have a good French level already and you will be able to show that you can manage without work for sometime. Specially for nurses we will be required to undergo training prior to getting a job in a hospital.

temperance

Jun 17, 2012
ksa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 13,2013
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
TO ALL nurses,
who among of u here have tried to email OIIQ to ask for application kit? have they replied?
i email to them last april until now i didnt get any feedback.